Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 (19575 Views)

This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video / Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by Impregnable101: 7:17pm On Feb 12
And this insensitive topic made front page? Seun osewa, you and your moderators are complete idiots. You insensitive prick! You know what Nigerians are going through at the moment yet you want to rub it on their faces. I have been member of this forum for more than 10 years and you haven't grown up. Take this down make i nor find you come where you dey stay come beat the living daylight out of you! Opunu embarassed embarassed embarassed

And if you like, ban me........i nor dey even comment b4

6 Likes

Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by killsmith(f): 7:18pm On Feb 12
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Just imagine what is coming out from the mouth of a patriotic Nigeria

I told ya all that Nigerians are the most wicked, tribalistic and fake people on planet earth

They are not angry about the way our politicians are treating us
They are pretending to be angry because the politician or the person in power is not from their tribe

Go to my inbox and see how lot of nairaland are begging me that they want to meet me and probably teach them work
Have declined their request because I don't associate with tribalistic beings
Not Nigerians but yorubas

1 Like

Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by seeme2(f): 7:19pm On Feb 12
Igbo people una mind no go touch ground. We mount for una. Good people are praying. Nigeria is rising again !

3 Likes

Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by Achor1111(m): 7:19pm On Feb 12
The mod responsible for making this silly post reach fp needs to be relieved of his mod responsibility.

3 Likes

Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by Everydaylove: 7:22pm On Feb 12
Eyahh!! Hardship has turned this one to insane person. See what this administration has caused him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by Achor1111(m): 7:25pm On Feb 12
Impregnable101:
And this insensitive topic made front page? Seun osewa, you and your moderators are complete idiots. You insensitive prick! You know what Nigerians are going through at the moment yet you want to rub it on their faces. I have been member of this forum for more than 10 years and you haven't grown up. Take this down make i nor find you come where you dey stay come beat the living daylight out of you! Opunu embarassed embarassed embarassed

And if you like, ban me........i nor dey even comment b4
E shock me.
I don't have any issue with any idiot with itel and 200mb GLO data posting trash.
But, the mod that is responsible for that silly post making fp is more stupid than the op.

Modified: useless fellow
For Seun to aid this stupidity, he is the most

1 Like

Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by CaptainJune: 7:26pm On Feb 12
Entprys:
YEs. That 8 years is ours. The economy is only toughening us. We shall get acustomed to it soon.
8 years, Then power back to north

Wasn't the economy toughening you during Goodluck Jonathan and Buhari's administrations? It is during Tinubu's that you suddenly developed exercise mentality towards his harsh policies. This is not loyalty speaking. It is bias and ethnocentrism in display.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by Babangidapikin: 7:28pm On Feb 12
Some people's brain 🧠 have been exchange, they are unrepentant batist ... remind me of the King who asked his tailors to sew him an invisible cloth... Instead of us to draw the President 👂 ears with respect to hear our plight, we start playing the song of hypocrisy.. Nations goes through crisis ,no one is immune, but a great leader find solutions by finding people to help solve the problem... The other time Alhaji was planning to import 1000 tractors , I am not sure that saw the light of the day ...we need to seat down and have a national strategy on how to reduce hunger in the land .. Politics aside ...
Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by Impregnable101: 7:29pm On Feb 12
Achor1111:

E shock me.
I don't have any issue with any idiot with itel and 200mb GLO data posting trash.
But, the mod that is responsible for that silly post making fb is more stupid than the op.
As in ehn! I'm apolitical. If any region like make dem vote for the original devil wey God drive from heaven, i careless. But to dey rub their bad choice on the faces of those that going through untold hardship as a result of the clown they voted for? That's too low.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by MadmanObi(m): 7:31pm On Feb 12
Tinubu will only spend 4 years before we boot him out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by harsysky(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12

Op, I pray hunger doesn't kill you before 2027. Lack of balanced diet dey kill. Try dey chop once once or beg, people still have good heart eventhough na hunger dey push you to frustration and depression. I pity you and your family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by Tee92(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12
Strafudeen:

You're the one suffering , you're the one talking, all to yourself, no be craze be dat
Real Crase.

1 Like

Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by CaptainJune: 7:33pm On Feb 12
Seun, please tell your mods to stop pushing very sensitive threads to the frontpage otherwise your lack of action to this end will be construed as approval therefore revealing the kind of person you truly are. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by gladdensir(m): 7:34pm On Feb 12
Ballmer:
Igbos think they can gaslight anyone to hate Tinubu, as I no bother register to vote in any previous election next election I must register n vote Tinubu anybody wey wan die because Tinubu is president for 8 years should please go n commit suicide without further delay.

Igbos on Rudeboy n Charlie boy timeline should post this msg to them. I will be here patiently waiting till they are g

E ri were, alaini lakai. Tinubu loma ba ti e je nigbeyin gbeyin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by MadmanObi(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12
Danisaint112:

Both you and the OP ( Entprys ) are mentally unstable.

Your obsession with Igbos is simply born out of sheer ignorance birthed out of inferiority complex infused in you by your tribalistic brainwashed parents.

You Ronu lots bark online but in reality you are dieing of hunger thinking you are doing Igbos.

Dude even if Dollar gets to N5,000 today, the Igbo population will experience the least death as a result of hunger caused by this evil government you all support. Know this and know peace.

Please continue teaching Igbos a lesson while your household and relatives loot food carrying buses and shout "Ebin Pawa O!" 👇

Una go see shege! This your brain wey den don kolobi amala go reset. Na time!
Entprys is an Igbo guy,
Check his signature to confirm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by RepoMan007: 7:39pm On Feb 12
Entprys:
YEs. That 8 years is ours. The economy is only toughening us. We shall get acustomed to it soon.

Is Tinubu the only one in Yoruba land even if you claim it is all about the west?
You sound foolish.
Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by abidot(m): 7:39pm On Feb 12
You're being sarcastic.
Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by Fortuneed(m): 7:39pm On Feb 12
Basic123:

I dont care.

If its Peter OBi ...his slaves will still vote him for second term. Afterall he did 2 terms in Anambra despite his failure
lolz read the op signature https://www.nairaland.com/entprys
Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by honor4me: 7:40pm On Feb 12
Me too. Do we have any better alternatives. No!!!

3 Likes

Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by Dafresh: 7:43pm On Feb 12
seeme2:
If Igbo people like let them form themselves into different cults and spoil our econony they will not smell Aso Rock.
You people have the president and is an Igbo man that only have 2x2 shop is the one damaging the economy so 2x2 shop owners are more important than those on richest Forbes list

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by Temi2468: 7:43pm On Feb 12
Strafudeen:

You're the one suffering , you're the one talking, all to yourself, no be craze be dat

That's why I want to leave Nigeria at all cost because a lot of Nigerians are not mentally ok! Yet one needs them in elections to vote right. I wish my votes alone could do right without depending on those sick citizens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by Karleb(m): 7:44pm On Feb 12
Even if a bag of rice is #500k, Tinubu must do 8 years. grin grin

We go learn by force! grin grin

Godu, why you put me for same country with animals? embarassed embarassed cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by RepoMan007: 7:46pm On Feb 12
CaptainJune:

Wasn't the economy toughening you during Goodluck Jonathan and Buhari's administrations? It is during Tinubu's that you suddenly developed exercise mentality towards his harsh policies. This is not loyalty speaking. It is bias and ethnocentrism in display.
This forum is an APC forum. Do you think any LP supporter can do what manna_bbq_grillz did by advertising false business to cover his motives here?

Seun will go on Twitter and play the dummy neutral guy and even side with the main opposition to deceive people his forum isn't for APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12
Entprys:
thank you bro... TINUBU until 2031... Amen...

2 Likes

Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by Chisomoney(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12
I'm beginning to hate this platform. If not for its concise way of updating people with information. What am I doing here, full of tribalistic imbeciles. Bleep Seun. Bleep NAIRALAND. Bleep BUHARI AND TINUBU and other enemies of this country. Bleep Seun once again. I'm expecting a ban from your half tooth imbeciles of a moderator who can't do proper monitoring of threads. Bleep Seun Bigot once again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by Tsolutionifede(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12
Entprys:
same here, if you like continue hoarding dollars, na u go still suffer am
Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by onuman: 7:50pm On Feb 12
Entprys:

Why not? After all, oyel money still de flow from the Niger delta region.
More than 200 million people are caged in Nigeria without common running water, no electricity and they are now starving.

All people like you are after is exchange apex political power between the SW and the North. Shameless lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by smiliyB(f): 7:52pm On Feb 12
Won't this post cause tribal war, still nairaland push am go front page. After they bring down the site, una go start they put disclaimer.

Abeg I get important topics I don't want to lose here undecided

1 Like

Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by hammer567: 7:52pm On Feb 12
Entprys:
ENTPRY IS THAT THE NAME OF A PLACE, ANIMAL OR THING?

WHO KNOW WYOU.

ABI NA YOU BE SITE ADMIN?

WE ALL KNOW HE IS A TRIBALIST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027 by CaptainJune: 7:54pm On Feb 12
RepoMan007:
This forum is an APC forum. Do you think any LP supporter can do what manna_bbq_grillz did by advertising false business to cover his motives here?

Seun will go on Twitter and play the dummy neutral guy and even side with the main opposition to deceive people his forum isn't for APC.

Nairaland has descended way lower than the value of the naira to the dollar. This thread being on the frontpage is undeniable proof.

edit

I went through the Op's posts and made sense of this thread when aligned to context. He is actually being sarcastic. He is trying to mock those who may unrepentantly wish to vote Tinubu after his current tenure expires despite the brutal economic hardship being experienced all over the country.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD / EFCC Traces Akwa Ibom’s N1.4b To 11 Accounts / Nigerians May Experience Unstable Power Despite Commencement Of New Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.