Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

There Are Many #emefiele Among Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Many #emefiele Among Us (82 Views)

Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor / Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave / Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Are Many #emefiele Among Us by OlaitanGanew19(m): 6:48pm On Feb 12
"In Ojuelegba, there is no petrol in many filling stations but there's overflowing of petrol in many kegs."

Nigeria like Ojuelegba, is where you will see banks with several Automated Teller Machines but with empty cash. You'll now be wondering how and where the POS vendors are getting millionaires of Naira they trade to the public with exorbitant charges.

Could it be that Emefiele still operating from Kuje prison?

The answer is no. But the truth is that there are many Elemiemere or Elefiewere (greedy individuals) among Nigerians -- public officials, politicians, private workers and common citizens.

Even though, Emefiele was alleged to have indulged in the violation of the apex bank’s Act, extra budgetary spending and forgery, the former CBN governor should not be facing his predicament alone. His cabals including top politicians, bankers and fraudulent POS vendors who are profiting from his over N26.6 trillion scheme, should join him in jail.

This morning, after trying different ATMs -- trekking from Ojuelegba to Tejuosho Market -- with no cash loaded. I was left with no option but to patronise the street bankers popularly as POS operators.

I got a young lady standing with a POS machine under the Ojuelegba bridge.

To be honest with you, her service was quick and easy. She charged N200 for N5,000 cash. After I pocket my card and money, the story of how some POS agents steal from their customers flashes through my mind.

They could hack your bank details, and wait for days, weeks or months before they carry out their dirty operations. It happened most during Ember months. They want dirty money for Detty December.

So, I decided to make u-return to the POS lady, "Fine girl, do you received transfer?"

"Yes," she answered.

"Good. Let have your account number"

She started calling the numbers. "What's the name on it?" I followed up.
"Adejoke Fashanu," she replied. "Gtb."

"Gibiti," I jokingly said to her. Then she smiles.

"I will send 20k to you in the next one hour but you'll reduce your charges for me ooo."

"Nooo!" she yelled. "My boss won't accept that, please."

"No problem. Lemme have your phone number. I'll call you when I transfer the money."

"08034xxxxx8."

That's when I relax my mind. At least if she cloned my ATM card, I would be able to track her with either her phone number or account name.
Forget all the news that there is enough cash in the bank, 'Emefiele Season 2' is real.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Many #emefiele Among Us by Validated: 7:38pm On Feb 12
OlaitanGanew19:
"In Ojuelegba, there is no petrol in many filling stations but there's overflowing of petrol in many kegs."

Nigeria like Ojuelegba, is where you will see banks with several Automated Teller Machines but with empty cash. You'll now be wondering how and where the POS vendors are getting millionaires of Naira they trade to the public with exorbitant charges.

Could it be that Emefiele still operating from Kuje prison?

The answer is no. But the truth is that there are many Elemiemere or Elefiewere (greedy individuals) among Nigerians -- public officials, politicians, private workers and common citizens.

Even though, Emefiele was alleged to have indulged in the violation of the apex bank’s Act, extra budgetary spending and forgery, the former CBN governor should not be facing his predicament alone. His cabals including top politicians, bankers and fraudulent POS vendors who are profiting from his over N26.6 trillion scheme, should join him in jail.

This morning, after trying different ATMs -- trekking from Ojuelegba to Tejuosho Market -- with no cash loaded. I was left with no option but to patronise the street bankers popularly as POS operators.

I got a young lady standing with a POS machine under the Ojuelegba bridge.

To be honest with you, her service was quick and easy. She charged N200 for N5,000 cash. After I pocket my card and money, the story of how some POS agents steal from their customers flashes through my mind.

They could hack your bank details, and wait for days, weeks or months before they carry out their dirty operations. It happened most during Ember months. They want dirty money for Detty December.

So, I decided to make u-return to the POS lady, "Fine girl, do you received transfer?"

"Yes," she answered.

"Good. Let have your account number"

She started calling the numbers. "What's the name on it?" I followed up.
"Adejoke Fashanu," she replied. "Gtb."

"Gibiti," I jokingly said to her. Then she smiles.

"I will send 20k to you in the next one hour but you'll reduce your charges for me ooo."

"Nooo!" she yelled. "My boss won't accept that, please."

"No problem. Lemme have your phone number. I'll call you when I transfer the money."

"08034xxxxx8."

That's when I relax my mind. At least if she cloned my ATM card, I would be able to track her with either her phone number or account name.
Forget all the news that there is enough cash in the bank, 'Emefiele Season 2' is real.

Stop blaming Emefiele when Tinubj was moving bullion vans, you did not see it.

(1) (Reply)

A'Ibom Governor Congratulates Diri on Second Term Inauguration / Must Read; My Wish for Martial Music / Subsidy Is Still Being Paid. Which Reform Are Tinubu Supporters Hoping On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.