Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor (39318 Views)

Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ / Taiwo Oyekanmi: Ogun Govt. Places 50 Million Bounty On Director's Killers / Kano Police Place ₦‎1 Million Bounty On Abba Burakita & Hantar Daba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:46am On Feb 13
Make them find am and ki|| her ..
She is a feminist and she deserves to be ki||éd..

Modified: Her husband should be shót on sight too by the police...
He is a weakling ...
For those of you Men that believes in equality and not being lords over your wives.. she would bring you out one day like this cvnt is doing to her husband...
Re: Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor by delishpot: 1:21am On Feb 13
Her profile said " Lover of God" grin grin That's why I see religious folks as good people.
Re: Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor by oglalasioux(m): 1:29am On Feb 13
Women like this are everywhere in Igboland especially in Anambra. This shit needs to stop.
Re: Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor by BeeNG3: 3:05am On Feb 13
It's clear on her face! U can see witchcraft all over that face. God help and guide us from all evils. Amin
Re: Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor by jeffizy(m): 3:11am On Feb 13
EverythingPhone:
Nice development
Meanwhile I track lost or stolen mobile phones or devices at an affordable fee
A trial will definitely convince you

This post is an opportunity for you.
Track the woman in question through her mobile phone / number and claim the bounty. Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor by Ayatullah(m): 5:05am On Feb 13
Christ Embassy Church branches all over the country should be thoroughly searched.

The Almajiris should be given the assignment in conjuction with the members of God's Annointed, the two groups are up to the task.
Re: Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor by SisterAnn(f): 5:12am On Feb 13
socialmediaman:
grin
My brother, is this funny?
Re: Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor by Ayatullah(m): 5:37am On Feb 13
Give the assignment of finding her out to the Almajiris.

Re: Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor by enomakos(m): 7:02am On Feb 13
She must be fish out at all cost
Re: Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor by Caleycash(m): 7:19am On Feb 13
BitterTruth01:

You mean like the woman hat birthed you
You can choose pain about the truth, reality is "most" of them are very wicked... personal experience!

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor by tonyson010(m): 7:34am On Feb 13
immortalcrown:
Jennyclay will avoid this thread.

So the Nigerian police can't find her? The same police that quickly provides suspects when a crime affects a politician?

But why are some people so cruel? Don't they have conscience? Whoever uses a hot iron on a fellow human is a murderer. If you check well, that woman has ended a life in the past.

Minister just want to be in the news, and seen doing something.
The lady and her family are not on the run.
Re: Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor by Amumaigwe: 7:43am On Feb 13
naptu2:
Uju Kennedy Ohanenye @BarrUjuKennedy

Uju Kennedy Ohanenye

Ndi violence against women. Evil gender
Re: Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor by Dieselman: 7:56am On Feb 13
EverythingPhone:
Nice development
Meanwhile I track lost or stolen mobile phones or devices at an affordable fee
A trial will definitely convince you
You don't track any phone. You're a criminal and low budget yahoo boy that defrauded me #16000 back in 2022.

Nairaland moderators should permanently ban this moniker that's perpetrating fraud via their platform.
Re: Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor by Originalsly: 8:58am On Feb 13
The matter was reported to the Police .... a reward for information leading to her arrest is available .... but despite this ... the Police has not posted a WANTED bulletin. She knows what she is saying ...... nothing will happen .... legally. With this WANTED and REWARD posted .... and why? ..... anything can happen.
Re: Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor by queenafolami2: 9:18am On Feb 13
Thought they said they have arrested the olosho?Thought they said they have arrested the olosho?...
Re: Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor by soccerlite: 9:32am On Feb 13
But whats the work of dss, npf

How can dis stupid witch escape?
Re: Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor by KingLion007(m): 10:59am On Feb 13
Metatrondivine:

Don't forget Slaawomirr is on weedada so anything isoright kiss
LOL
Re: Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor by BabaRamota1980: 12:52pm On Feb 13
Errm, naptu, before I comment on this topic, first help me identify which one is the lawyer and which one is Minister of Women Affairs out of these two. Abeg. The pictures and roles are confusing.

Re: Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor by naptu2: 1:16pm On Feb 13
BabaRamota1980:
Errm, naptu, before I comment on this topic, first help me identify which one is the lawyer and which one is Minister of Women Affairs out of these two. Abeg. The pictures and roles are confusing.

I actually put an explainer in the post (because I knew that it could be confusing), but the moderator removed the explainer, removed the Twitter link and added the second picture.

The person in the first picture is the minister of women affairs, Barrister Uju Kennedy Ohaneye.

The person in the second picture is Adachukwu Okafor, who is accused of brutalising her maid.
Re: Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor by BabaRamota1980: 1:46pm On Feb 13
naptu2:

I actually put an explainer in the post (because I knew that it could be confusing), but the moderator removed the explainer, removed the Twitter link and added the second picture.

The person in the first picture is the minister of women affairs, Barrister Uju Kennedy Ohaneye.

The person in the second picture is Adachukwu Okafor, who is accused of brutalising her maid.

Thank you jare. grin grin. Of course it is confusing.

Nairaland moderators are the best in the world for creating confusions. They worship Confunificus (abi whats name of that philosopher, Confucunism?)

Oga mi, God go bless you always.

Now, I have an input on this general abuse and torture thing.

I cannot blame parents for enrolling their kids in such risky ventures. When moderated correctly, it has many profound benefits for the child. The key word is "moderated correctly".

I believe Government can intervene by encouraging partnership with private sector. These children are business proprietors and consumers of our future. They are great resources.

On the government side, create a workforce development agency. An interested party creates a recruitment company and registers with Workforce Development Agency. Parents enroll their children with a recruiting company. Clients also enroll with the private recruitment company. The private company act as match-maker between clients and parents. The Workforce Agency supervises and litigates infractions.

If this is done with a balanced interest, parents will know their children needs are protected, but if abused, then the child can expect a monetary reward from lawsuits championed on his/her behalf by the Agency. The private company can equally expect to gain clientele and business credibility in the market. On its part, the Govt is protecting children and harnessing their development for skills and competencies needed for their future.

This is just a brief description but I have a full strategy with outlines to make it successful , and tailored to each zonal culture.
Re: Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor by gratefulheart(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13
How can someone be this wicked?

naptu2:
Previous thread:

Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’
https://www.nairaland.com/7992536/adachukwu-chukelu-okafor-inserts-hot
Re: Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor by autodoctor: 6:28pm On Feb 13
Give her another opportunity and she will repeat the same. See sadism written all over her face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Area Boys Beat Man For Insulting Wizkid Online & Harassing His Sister / 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos / Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.