Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

What APC Would Have Said I Super Eagles Won - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What APC Would Have Said I Super Eagles Won (269 Views)

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: By 2023, APC Would Have Completely Wrecked Nigeria / Apc Would Have Won Rivers If They Were On The Ballot / What APC Used To Deceive Shehu Sani - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What APC Would Have Said I Super Eagles Won by Validated: 7:49pm On Feb 12
The APC would have posted headlines like:

"Tinubu Restoring Nigeria Lost Glory"
"The Master strategist has done it again"
"Tinubu is God sent, let's give him time. He will fix Niger like he fixed Lagos"
Etc.

Now we lost, they are mum grin grin grin
Please add more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What APC Would Have Said I Super Eagles Won by silibaba: 8:55pm On Feb 12
grin
Re: What APC Would Have Said I Super Eagles Won by naijaboy756: 10:35pm On Feb 12
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Those vultures waiting to feast on anything good
Re: What APC Would Have Said I Super Eagles Won by OmoFiditi: 10:37pm On Feb 12
Validated:

"Tinubu is God sent, let's give him time. He will fix Niger like he fixed Lagos"
Etc.

Please add more

I like as the thing shock them.

Shettima flew back to Nigeria with tails tucked between his legs like a rain beaten dog.
Re: What APC Would Have Said I Super Eagles Won by Usmanovic95(m): 10:43pm On Feb 12
Lol , believe me they will tell us that with Tinubu as president, Nigeria will win world cup.Obviously they need that kind of reality check once in a while.
Re: What APC Would Have Said I Super Eagles Won by blacknp(m): 11:04pm On Feb 12
Validated:

Etc.

Please add more
Keep mocking yourself you confused validated Ghanaian.
Re: What APC Would Have Said I Super Eagles Won by blacknp(m): 11:06pm On Feb 12
Validated:

Etc.

Please add more
So because Bola Tinubu is President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, you don’t want anything good to happen to you & your family for the next 8 years within the borders of your motherland?

Because to you anything good that happens to you, the members of your family, or Nigeria will be credited to Tinubu?

Nigeria shouldn’t prosper, so that you would have reason to wail for the next 8 years?

As you have wished, may it be so upon you. Amen.
Re: What APC Would Have Said I Super Eagles Won by Shikini: 12:00am On Feb 13
Validated:

Etc.

Please add more

Exactly

Agbadorians like clipping on straws

(1) (Reply)

See What Floating Of The Naira Has Caused / Why Food Items Will Be Very Scarce In Nigeria Next Year - Babachir Lawal / CORRUPTION: From Ningi's 3.7Trillion Padding To Jarigbe's N500M For Old Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.