Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

How God Once Joined My Wife And I To Drink Tea – Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Once Joined My Wife And I To Drink Tea – Pastor Adeboye (635 Views)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Once Joined My Wife And I To Drink Tea – Pastor Adeboye by FRANCISTOWN: 9:01pm On Feb 12
Adeboye’s naration on how God joined to drink a cup of tea
“I was in Ilorin years ago and we were having breakfast. There is a pot in which we make tea. If I remember correctly, there were five cups and my wife and I, the person who finished their first two gets the last cup.

“So I took one, she took one, I took one, and she took one and I picked the pot to take the third one and the cup was empty.

“I couldn’t remember when she took the third one. What happened to my tea? And I heard the voice of the Lord loud and clear and it said, “Son when you prayed, you invited me to join you

Some of the reactions below:

beebarin22 said: “E dey do me like make I tear am beta slap😂😂😂.”

akinwale2412 noted: “If you are not a spirited person, you cannot relate. What he said is correct and i believe him 100%.”

ayonitemi3 stated: “Pastor Adeboye doesn’t have any reasons to lie. I pray social media will not allow us to miss God’s blessings. 🙏.”

lakesideblackmale penned: “I don’t understand why this man still keeps lying at his age, how realistic can it be for an imaginary deity to be drinking tea 🍵 ☕️ 🫖 with him and his wife 🤷🏻‍♂️, this is just ridiculous.”

nkesii._ wrote: “The fact that some of you aren’t scared to speak ill about an anointed man of God baffles me.”

As I dey like this. I wan order fried rice and chicken
Re: How God Once Joined My Wife And I To Drink Tea – Pastor Adeboye by gaby(m): 9:04pm On Feb 12
SMH...

Make dem sha collect microphone from this man.

Declination with age don set in but nobody fit speak the truth to authority.

1 Like

Re: How God Once Joined My Wife And I To Drink Tea – Pastor Adeboye by Wawelexy(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12
Daddy I'm not saying you are lying ooo(God forbids), but I thought they say God doesn't eat foods, that his foods is worship and praise.

Daddy, maybe you should ask mummy how that last cup of tea vanished.. those gender are very cunny and fast.

2 Likes

Re: How God Once Joined My Wife And I To Drink Tea – Pastor Adeboye by Righthussle: 9:33pm On Feb 12
This man just has a way of annoying me. Which kain mumu lie be this.
Re: How God Once Joined My Wife And I To Drink Tea – Pastor Adeboye by illicit(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12
Yes daddy

🥵
Re: How God Once Joined My Wife And I To Drink Tea – Pastor Adeboye by matify83: 11:56pm On Feb 12
I second the first comment.

''E dey do me like make I tear am better slap''.

1 Like

Re: How God Once Joined My Wife And I To Drink Tea – Pastor Adeboye by matify83: 11:57pm On Feb 12
I second the first comment.

''E dey do me like make I tear am better slap''.

I believe senility is distorting the better part of his life right now.
Re: How God Once Joined My Wife And I To Drink Tea – Pastor Adeboye by buharibanjo(m): 6:30am On Feb 13
African Pastors & cruise na 5&6.
God will just come down and drink your tea without bread (flesh) seffbecause you prayed over it or because you're a senior pastor?

Re: How God Once Joined My Wife And I To Drink Tea – Pastor Adeboye by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:06am On Feb 13
The impression the man is trying to make is that he is the Abraham of this generation {Genesis 18:1-8} but it's a pity that many are of the opinion that he is a Christian so instead of asking questions they just swallow whatever he says hook line and sinker! smiley
Re: How God Once Joined My Wife And I To Drink Tea – Pastor Adeboye by triplechoice(m): 7:59am On Feb 13
gaby:
SMH...

Make dem sha collect microphone from this man.

Declination with age don set in but nobody fit speak the truth to authority.

You're very correct. He forgot he drank the tea himself before then
Re: How God Once Joined My Wife And I To Drink Tea – Pastor Adeboye by Floky215: 8:03am On Feb 13
FRANCISTOWN:

Some of the reactions below:

Even the devil himself would disown this lie...!!

What an audacious lie...!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How God Once Joined My Wife And I To Drink Tea – Pastor Adeboye by Lucifyre: 9:37pm On Feb 13
Floky215:

Even the devil himself would disown this lie...!!

What an audacious lie...!!!
Righthussle:
This man just has a way of annoying me. Which kain mumu lie be this.

Nah he's obviously not lying, i doubt he has a reason to. He's just delusional.

(1) (Reply)

Time Of Restoration And Blessing / Jesus Is Alive / Spreading Christianity With Guns And Bombs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.