Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

I Want To Build A Mobile Payment App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Build A Mobile Payment App (337 Views)

Who Can Develop A Utility And Bill Payment App / Building A Payment App / Help!!!. What Language Is Best For Developing A Payment App. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Build A Mobile Payment App by Icrave4u: 9:37pm On Feb 12
Who can help me build a mobile payment app for paymenf like website, nepa bills, recharge carda and the rest. Pls don't bill me oh money no there. What is the price it will cost to develop this app.
Re: I Want To Build A Mobile Payment App by MatrixReloaded: 10:14pm On Feb 12
Icrave4u:
Who can help me build a mobile payment app for paymenf like website, nepa bills, recharge carda and the rest. Pls don't bill me oh money no there. What is the price it will cost to develop this app.
It depends on how sophisticated your app will be. It takes a team of tech engineers to build up such app, plus API optimization no be beans.
Gather beta block!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Build A Mobile Payment App by Icrave4u: 10:21pm On Feb 12
Like how much are we looking at?
Re: I Want To Build A Mobile Payment App by simplesol: 10:29pm On Feb 12
Icrave4u:
Alright send a chat 0-8-0-3-3-05-05-77
Re: I Want To Build A Mobile Payment App by chinavs9ja(m): 10:30pm On Feb 12
Icrave4u:
Like how much are we looking at?

Check my signature and chat me let us talk...I will develop it for you with a website
Re: I Want To Build A Mobile Payment App by airsaylongcome: 10:37pm On Feb 12
OP,

No let Blord story and hype deceive you o.
Re: I Want To Build A Mobile Payment App by sirgalahad26(m): 12:09am On Feb 13
Lol, someone is about to join the oversaturated fintech market with no clear cut strategy or mvp

1 Like

Re: I Want To Build A Mobile Payment App by larryking78(m): 7:40pm On Feb 19
Icrave4u:

Chat me on WhatsApp. I can build it for you. Your money is safe n secured here.
Re: I Want To Build A Mobile Payment App by alexxxxxx: 12:02am On Mar 14
You may indeed need MPV service. I have recently worked with the development team from https://mvpdevelopmentteam.com/ and can recommend them. They specialize in MVP development for startups and provide quality services at reasonable prices. My experience with them was very positive, they worked professionally, on time and were always available to discuss project details. I can elaborate further if there is interest!

(1) (Reply)

. / Best Wordpress Themes / How To Build A GUI Chatbot In Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.