Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Who Can Develop A Utility And Bill Payment App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who Can Develop A Utility And Bill Payment App (1238 Views)

Building A Payment App / What Are Your Thoughts On Building A Utility Bill Payment Web And Mobile App? / Help!!!. What Language Is Best For Developing A Payment App. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Develop A Utility And Bill Payment App by Cryptowino: 8:05am On Jun 21, 2023
I'm looking for a developer that can build a utility and bill payment App like Billpoint.

I'll prefer someone who has experience building that kind of app before.

Please drop you contact and I'll reach out to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Develop A Utility And Bill Payment App by Driggs: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2023
Cryptowino:
I'm looking for a developer that can build a utility and bill payment App like Billpoint.

I know a badass guy.. this guy is too good..

Is it safe to drop his number like this...

Okay here's mine 081 4687 5854

WhatsApp me and I'd send you his digits..

I've seen him build a delivery app with payment gateway from scratch and it works amazingly.. he comes highly recommended

1 Like

Re: Who Can Develop A Utility And Bill Payment App by Chronosvineberg(m): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2023
Cryptowino:

Good morning, I can develop this app to work with fiat currency or Blockchain technology as I am also a smart contract developer.
Please reach me on 09079389300

1 Like

Re: Who Can Develop A Utility And Bill Payment App by airsaylongcome: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2023
Cryptowino:

I hope in the Daddy freeze video you watched, you heard how much Blord paid for his app. $200k. So budget accordingly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Develop A Utility And Bill Payment App by Edipet(m): 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chronosvineberg:

Good morning, I can develop this app to work with fiat currency or Blockchain technology as I am also a smart contract developer.
please can l learn from you
Re: Who Can Develop A Utility And Bill Payment App by Chronosvineberg(m): 2:27am On Jun 22, 2023
[quote author=Edipet post=123941140] please can l learn from you[/quite]
Sure thing
Re: Who Can Develop A Utility And Bill Payment App by Nickisindigo(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
airsaylongcome:

I hope in the Daddy freeze video you watched, you heard how much Blord paid for his app. $200k. So budget accordingly

Lol 150k budget people
Re: Who Can Develop A Utility And Bill Payment App by kayttah(m): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
Hello, guys! Kindly check out this app on your playstore or appstore. The app connects you direct with verified medical practitioners. Below is a case study I wrote on the mobile app.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/173373085/My-CloudClinic-Telemedicine-App
Re: Who Can Develop A Utility And Bill Payment App by Edipet(m): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2023
[quote author=Chronosvineberg post=123954712][/quote] which language should I start from to be a smart contract developer or blockchain developer
Re: Who Can Develop A Utility And Bill Payment App by Chronosvineberg(m): 8:55am On Jun 25, 2023
Edipet:
which language should I start from to be a smart contract developer or blockchain developer

Solidity and JavaScript
Re: Who Can Develop A Utility And Bill Payment App by denixar: 8:52am On Dec 08, 2023
Hello I know its a quite late but check out Pitchvide https://pitchvide.com they are quite good.
Re: Who Can Develop A Utility And Bill Payment App by drerocker: 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2023
Chronosvineberg:

Can I be your student I want to learn I based in warri

1 Like

Re: Who Can Develop A Utility And Bill Payment App by drerocker: 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nickisindigo:

Lol 150k budget people
In dollars
Re: Who Can Develop A Utility And Bill Payment App by Chronosvineberg(m): 10:59am On Dec 18, 2023
drerocker:

Can I be your student I want to learn I based in warri

You can learn on YouTube
Re: Who Can Develop A Utility And Bill Payment App by larryking78(m): 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2023
I can build utility bill and other apps.
Chat me up 07030702602
We are legit and correct.
Re: Who Can Develop A Utility And Bill Payment App by chukstem2: 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2023
I build both website and mobile applications.
Reach out to me for samples of bill apps I've built.
WhatsApp 08060426915
Re: Who Can Develop A Utility And Bill Payment App by dandylass: 9:43am On Dec 22, 2023
Reach out to me on this line through WhatsApp 08036292779. We are king in it.
Re: Who Can Develop A Utility And Bill Payment App by leastpaycom: 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Blord was lying. It was just part of
PR strategy

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Develop A Utility And Bill Payment App by leastpaycom: 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2023
Chronosvineberg:

You can learn on YouTube
Is that the best way to reply him?
Re: Who Can Develop A Utility And Bill Payment App by silento(m): 6:45am On Dec 26, 2023
Na wetin dey kill Nigeria , utilities and bill payment app in 2024 , just go and waste your money
Re: Who Can Develop A Utility And Bill Payment App by Wxcode: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
Hello reach me. I can create you one with flutter SDK for both iOS and Android for a period of 5weeks. And with a budget of $700

0-9-0-1-9-9-7-1-2-4-0
Re: Who Can Develop A Utility And Bill Payment App by Jtmanager(m): 12:53am On Dec 28, 2023
I can.

(1) (Reply)

Help: C Language And MPI ? (urgent Plz) / Looking For An ASP.NET 5/angular2 Developer To Build A School Management System / Mobile App Training Live In Warri,delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.