Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Whats The Fastest Way To Multiple N1 Million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whats The Fastest Way To Multiple N1 Million (256 Views)

For People Who Grew Up Poor And Eventually Escaped Poverty, Whats Your Story? / Enugu Traders Get N1 Million Each For Their Burnt Shops / Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Fastest Way To Multiple N1 Million by babzo(m): 10:31pm On Feb 12
Please any ideas on the fastest way to multiple N1 Million. Something short term. Days. Weeks. A month.

As If I have 1 Million right now, what legal business can I do or put money in and get immediate results.

Not medium or long term profit.

If I use your idea and it works for me, I promise to give you a tithe.
Re: Whats The Fastest Way To Multiple N1 Million by Edimakan(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12
Play two sure odds
In 90mins you might have successfully doubled your it
Re: Whats The Fastest Way To Multiple N1 Million by babzo(m): 9:44am On Feb 13
Edimakan:
Play two sure odds
In 90mins you might have successfully doubled your it

Gambling? Sports Bet? Have you done it before?

Thanks,but Looking for a "real" business.
Re: Whats The Fastest Way To Multiple N1 Million by immaland: 12:48pm On Feb 13
Be careful my brother calm down why the hurry . i am a real estate consultant/financial coach and a forex trader. DM
babzo:
Please any ideas on the fastest way to multiple N1 Million. Something short term. Days. Weeks. A month.

As If I have 1 Million right now, what legal business can I do or put money in and get immediate results.

Re: Whats The Fastest Way To Multiple N1 Million by Gosiso: 2:22pm On Feb 13
babzo:

If you're in too much hurry, then you can try crypto margin trade with a maximum x3 isolated trading, with that you could double your money in about 3 months with careful trading.

But if you need something more stable, kindly take a look at my proposal here: https://www.nairaland.com/7904789/website-flipping-business-partners-needed
Re: Whats The Fastest Way To Multiple N1 Million by babzo(m): 5:57pm On Feb 13
Thanks.
Re: Whats The Fastest Way To Multiple N1 Million by babzo(m): 5:58pm On Feb 13
Anyone know any buying and selling?
Physical products?
Farm products?
Re: Whats The Fastest Way To Multiple N1 Million by babzo(m): 6:56pm On Feb 18
Any ideas anyone.....

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: Dangote & Rabiu Feud Over Money Laundering & Round Tripping / Secret Behind Online Platform!!! / [must Read] Why Attitude Is More Important Than IQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.