Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers (1425 Views)

Ikhide’s Futile Attempt To Rewrite Obaseki’s Accomplishments In Education / Page And His Futile Attempt To De-market President Buhari / Nnpc’s Kyari Says Fossil Fuel To Remain Relevant Decades To Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by GenSpecifics: 11:55pm On Feb 12
Obi will never ever be president .

You have a better chance getting Biafra and Kanustein as your supreme life time president than forcing that idiot on us.

I have said my own.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by otipoju(m): 12:00am On Feb 13
GenSpecifics:

You have a better chance getting Biafra and Kanustein as your supreme life time president than forcing that idiot on us.

I have said my own.

Hunger will soon reset you brain with those shameful work they pay you for.

AFCON don finish, they have paid you guys to do image laundering again.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by GenSpecifics: 12:02am On Feb 13
otipoju:

I am far from hunger

Stop projecting your suffering to others.

Cretin.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by PortHarcourtcit(m): 12:06am On Feb 13
otipoju:

but he said the truth...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by blacknp(m): 12:08am On Feb 13
otipoju:

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks, na only you know wetin dey worry you.

10 Likes

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by Debater(m): 12:09am On Feb 13
Rest, honestly
GenSpecifics:

I have said my own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by otipoju(m): 12:17am On Feb 13
GenSpecifics:

I am far from hunger

Cretin.

If you are indeed far from hunger,are you far from fuel scarcity,or having to buy fuel every day and night for your noisy generators,abi you think sey generator na enjoyment?

Are you far from insecurity...where you cannot drive in peace from one state to the other without fear of kidnapping by bandits or harrassment and being shot from trigger happy policemen over 1,000 naira bribe.

Are you far from bad medical facilities where there may be no power nor oxygen to perform life saving surgery on you if needed.

Are you far from wasting hours of productive time in traffic for a distance that should not be more than 20 minutes .

Abi suffer don blend with your skin.

Muntula. I know say as nations cup finish, dem go release una from una cage to start propaganda distractions again.

Obi is not in power, your principals are...govern if you can...but since you can't give what you don't have...you want to start instigate another tribal chaos to distract from your failings.

Retards.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by GenSpecifics: 12:18am On Feb 13
Debater:
Rest, honestly

Obi needs to keep you short attention span idiots locked till 2027 where he will sell you to a Fulani

Cretins

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by GenSpecifics: 12:19am On Feb 13
otipoju:

If you are indeed far from hunger...are you far from fuel scarcity abi insecurity. Abi suffer don blend with your skin.

Muntula. I know say as nations cup finish, dem go release una from una cage to start propaganda distractions again.

Obi is not in power, your principals are...govern if you can...but since you can't give what you don't have...you want to start instigate another tribal chaos to distract from your failings.

Retards.

Stop projecting your suffering on others.

Nigeria will no longer be an import based economy.

Start farming .

Cretin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by Forkthiefnubu: 12:24am On Feb 13
The so called bots and mods won’t ban this hate comment , say one truth about his anti people drug dealing president and lost brothers immersed in tribalism, he will jump out , don’t worry we gathering and watching your cup fill , this time u will off the air for good

3 Likes

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by GenSpecifics: 12:25am On Feb 13
Forkthiefnubu:
The so called bots and mods won’t ban this hate comment , say one truth about his anti people drug dealing president and lost brothers immersed in tribalism, he will jump out , don’t worry we gathering and watching your cup fill , this time u will off the air for good

Obi will never ever be President of Nigeria .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by otipoju(m): 12:25am On Feb 13
GenSpecifics:

Stop projecting your suffering on others.

Nigeria will no longer be an import based economy.

Start farming .

Cretin

Idiot...world has moved on to knowledge based economies. Cave man dey talk about farming.

Those who you want to go to farm na you go give them seeds or the hectares of land they will farm on an industrial scale.

Omugo...better shut your trap and stop spitting trash.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by GenSpecifics: 12:27am On Feb 13
otipoju:

Idiot...world has moved on to knowledge based economies. Cave man dey talk about farming.

Those who you want to go to farm na you go give them seeds or the hectares of land they will farm in.

Hunger go kill you again like fly.

Northern states are now banning food exports.

Better go and find one patch of evil forest and start farming before hunger kill you.

4 Likes

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by yarimo(m): 12:28am On Feb 13
Lass lass peter obi will contest for senator in 2027 and he will surely lose again

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by GenSpecifics: 12:29am On Feb 13
yarimo:
Lass lass peter obi will contest for senator in 2027 and he will surely lose again

Even local government chairman in his state he will lose.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by otipoju(m): 12:41am On Feb 13
GenSpecifics:

Hunger go kill you again like fly.

Northern states are now banning food exports.

Better go and find one patch of evil forest and start farming before hunger kill you.

Your papa na Sickler.

End of month dem pay you 30k for typing nonsense. Oshisco.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by Bmaster(m): 12:41am On Feb 13
GenSpecifics:

I am far from hunger

Cretin.
you may be far from hunger,but not too far from mental sickness.

Dude,get a doc.
You're sick!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by GenSpecifics: 12:42am On Feb 13
Bmaster:
you may be far from hunger,but not too far from mental sickness.

Dude,get a doc.
You're sick!

I am spiritually, physically and mentally Uber supreme than any cretin to crawl out from that your yeast.

I am God's child .

4 Likes

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by GenSpecifics: 12:43am On Feb 13
otipoju:

Your papa na Sickler.

End of month dem pay you 30k for typing nonsense. Oshisco.

.we know people that sapa kill dem like fly.

3 Likes

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by Bmaster(m): 12:43am On Feb 13
GenSpecifics:

I am spiritually, physically and mentally Uber supreme than any cretin to crawl out from that your yeast.

I am God's child .

stop insulting God mumu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by GenSpecifics: 12:44am On Feb 13
Bmaster:
stop abusing God mumu!

Heathen, I am God's child .

Full of HIS Glory and blessing.

I am shining while you wallow in darkness .

You synagogue of Satan

3 Likes

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by otipoju(m): 12:50am On Feb 13
GenSpecifics:

.we know people that sapa kill dem like fly.

We know them well. Your family that need you to collect your 30k before they can feed for the month.

Osinwin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by Jjj0: 12:54am On Feb 13
Cool
Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by GenSpecifics: 12:58am On Feb 13
otipoju:

We know them well. Your family that need you to collect your 30k before they can feed for the month.

Osinwin
Poverty .

Speak for yourself and stop projecting.

Las las he go sell Una give Fulani in 2027.

Sapa cretin

3 Likes

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by Forkthiefnubu: 1:06am On Feb 13
GenSpecifics:

Obi will never ever be President of Nigeria .

Thiefinubu will fail completely and Nigeria will be great again

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by GenSpecifics: 1:08am On Feb 13
Forkthiefnubu:

Thiefinubu will fail completely and Nigeria will be great again

Copium

Tinubu is president while Obi is still scheming.

A beer brewerer can never ever be president of Nigeria .

Baby factory product.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by Mindlog: 1:40am On Feb 13
GenSpecifics:

I have said my own.

See mouth like autistic....If dem ask you to come present papers on autism, na that time you go no say e no be buzz word.

By the way Elon Musk is also on the autism spectrum, go insult am.

2 Likes

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by optionalY09: 3:05am On Feb 13
That’s how gay people reason, dumb genetic adulteration. Obi idiots

Nigerians are not gays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by lagdmark(m): 3:14am On Feb 13
GenSpecifics:

I am far from hunger

Cretin.
Hold the politicians that brought hunger and frustration into your life, Obi is not your problem for now

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by bentenny(m): 3:39am On Feb 13
This is an epic and hilarious depiction of Obi living rent-free in OP's disorganized head!

If not,how will a full grown adult wake up and the first thing he thinks of is to start regurgitating and spewing endless bull crap about a man who doesn't even know or care about your existence?

I can understand if OP is doing all this narrative just to boost his miserable allowance due to inflation but there are far more intelligent ways to go about this rather than making it look as if he is obsessed with Obi😄😄

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by Dafresh: 3:41am On Feb 13
GenSpecifics:

I am God's child .

Your own god is a partial god. Forget Obi but it's better you concentrate on Tinubu tell him to put Nigeria in order, you said everybody should farm will everybody produce cement too

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Futile Attempt To Remain Relevant Among His Autistic Followers by BrodaBenad: 3:43am On Feb 13
GenSpecifics:

I have said my own.

OP repeat after me:. I'm not obsessed grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"If I Don't Give You Constant Electricity In The Next 4 Years, Don't Vote For Me / ( Shocking Video ) Is Nigeria A Failed State? / Better Efcc Strategy In Place To Effectively Tackle Corrupt Govt. Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.