Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

( Shocking Video ) Is Nigeria A Failed State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ( Shocking Video ) Is Nigeria A Failed State? (1432 Views)

Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" / Osun State Is Now A Failed State. Received Only 55 Million In FG Allocation / Debate: Is Nigeria A Failed State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

( Shocking Video ) Is Nigeria A Failed State? by mkarera: 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2007
Re: ( Shocking Video ) Is Nigeria A Failed State? by willy4: 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2007
Na wah, life.
Re: ( Shocking Video ) Is Nigeria A Failed State? by mkarera: 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2007
sure it is a failed state
Re: ( Shocking Video ) Is Nigeria A Failed State? by willy4: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2007
Can you see by yourself!!!?, what your seeing created (M.E.N.D).
That is why we have to encourage the REAL (M.E.N.D) Freedom Fighters, to liberate their people from
this suffering through any means possible.
Re: ( Shocking Video ) Is Nigeria A Failed State? by chidichris(m): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2007
the truth of the matter is that gov is not doing enough to help these people and the ones who claim to be ther leaders are not helping matters neither.
to me, the worst thing that happened to the niger delta is the crop of leaders they have.
i look at them as people who have more selfish interests to pursue more than the interests of the people.
among all the leaders, non is poor and nothing positive is coming from their efforts as per the welfare of their people.
Re: ( Shocking Video ) Is Nigeria A Failed State? by almondjoy(f): 9:29am On Oct 23, 2007
And the quest for proof and validation continues in the face of self evident truths!  What a spiritual state of denial!

We are finally in the realm of "comic or cosmological demise"!!!! cry
Re: ( Shocking Video ) Is Nigeria A Failed State? by willy4: 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2007
@alimonsho(almond)
You see this poverty happening to Niger Delta people today are mainly caused by YORUBA elites and their politicians.
They deceived they people of this Region and then abandon them.
The time this region needed them for help, they were starbed by they Yorubas.
Re: ( Shocking Video ) Is Nigeria A Failed State? by dayokanu(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2007
You see this poverty happening to Niger Delta people today are mainly caused by YORUBA elites and their politicians.
They deceived they people of this Region and then abandon them.

Yeah you are right prominent Yoruba's like Abacha who killed Saro-Wiwa and Alams who carted millions of dollars away.

As long as you leave the main thing and play diversionary politics Naija won't improve.
Re: ( Shocking Video ) Is Nigeria A Failed State? by almondjoy(f): 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2007
willy*2:

Can you see by yourself!!!?, what your seeing created (M.E.N.D).
That is why we have to encourage the REAL (M.E.N.D) Freedom Fighters, to liberate their people from
this suffering through any means possible.

willy*2:

@alimonsho(almond)

They[b] deceived they people of this Region and then abandon them.[/b]

You may have a point but I do not think it is all Yo'oooba peoples' fault.  Some Yo'ooooba peeps like the Adedibus are even worse off than the people in Niger Delta. So they are in the same boat if not worse.

It is OBJ's fault.  OBJ created terroritst groups around Nigeria for abandoning them.  So do not take it out on all  "yahooooooobas".  You are going way back to history and I am trying very hard to forget it so I can love my neighbour as myself.  You should do the same willy willy! wink
Re: ( Shocking Video ) Is Nigeria A Failed State? by mrpataki(m): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2007
almondjoy:

So do not take it out on all "yahooooooobas". You are going way back to history and I am trying very hard to forget it so I can love my nighbour as myself. You should do the same willy willy! wink

sad No wonder you called me a faker. sad cheesy
Re: ( Shocking Video ) Is Nigeria A Failed State? by almondjoy(f): 8:37am On Oct 24, 2007
mrpataki:

sad No wonder you called me a faker. sad cheesy

You are exempt of course! kiss But the time Dutchies finish with you, you will have a new identity! cheesy
Re: ( Shocking Video ) Is Nigeria A Failed State? by willy4: 11:08am On Nov 10, 2007
almondjoy:

You are exempt of course! kiss But the time Dutchies finish with you, you will have a new identity! cheesy
grin
Re: ( Shocking Video ) Is Nigeria A Failed State? by willy4: 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2007
just want to remind you of

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News To All Nairalander. / Dear Governor Fashola, Why Have You Been Silent About Agberos In Lagos State / Leave Seun Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.