Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget (20224 Views)

Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal / I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher / Travelling To USA Or School Of Nursing??pls Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by anonimi: 12:34pm On Feb 25
Gerrard59:
While we share blame for not doing our part to develop, I believe in the chess of development and geopolitics, certain actors bar us from actualising our potentials. This has been discussed in detail here: https://www.nairaland.com/7801886/multipolarism-versus-hegemonism-great-power

But the larger portion of blame lies on us, especially in this century, where there are many concepts to learn and copy from. However, as Pansophis.t said, it is one thing to be wealthy, but another thing for that wealth to be at the whims of another person. This means should you go against the person's wishes, the wealth is reduced to rumbles. OTOH, the person can actually prevent you from being wealthy in the first place.

The bold part is the key to the end of our lame situation of wanting everything without putting in the effort required.

Why should I not prevent people from being as wealthy as I am? Did African empires allow their vassal kingdoms to be wealthy and powerful enough to displace them? What is the wisdom in this regard

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by pansophist(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25
Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by gforce5: 10:04am On Feb 26
Omo, no be my fault. my folks were always intentional of me studying in the UK. All their friends kids studied there. Most of my extended family members live there. I moved there immediately after secondary school in the early 2000s and was there for 13 years. Suffice to say, traveling within Europe is no longer an issue. Although, I envy you lots that studied in the Euro zone. You guys were balling (still balling grin). Nigerians living in Nigeria wouldn't understand grin.
pansophist:

You sabi.

You sef why you go study in the UK? YOu no see schengen countries go? I am sad you didn't enjoy this travelling because the UK is not in the Schengen zone. Your student life is not sweet I swear.

Travelling in Europe is the cheapest thing next to water. Even in my most broke state, I still travel as a poor student.

I have spent less than 100 euros on a weekend holiday. And that includes flights, accommodation, flexing, and return ticket home grin

And that was when 1usd was about 250 to a naira. Can you beat that?

Europe is sweet smiley

Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by temizeee(m): 12:52pm On Feb 26
chopnaira:
Two million won't even buy a travel ticket.
Why not?? Na first class she won book??
Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by duduade16: 7:59pm On Feb 26
infofta:
Go to Malta.
Schools are cheap. University of Malta and Malta College of Arts, Science and Technology.

English is an official language
Weather is good
It's a gate way to Europe. With your Maltese resident permit you dont need a visa to explore other European countries.
Accommodation is cheap depending on the area. You can get a sharing room for 250 euro.
As a lady you can get part-time jobs in restaurants, hotels and in sales.
Unemployment is very low in Malta.

Go as a student but you will need proof of funds.
pls can you put me through the process of the admission
Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by Bdotnets: 9:32pm On Mar 04
Kendroid:
please can I get your WhatsApp contact. I have some things I'll need your help on
You can reach via WhatsApp +31 Six One 72 Six five 338
Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by Bdotnets: 9:33pm On Mar 04
Kendroid:
please can I get your WhatsApp contact. I have some things I'll need your help on

You can reach via WhatsApp +31 Six One 72 Six five 338
Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by Bdotnets: 4:15am On Mar 05
Kendroid:

Plus three one six one seven two two six five three three eight
Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by kingjoe(m): 7:20am On Mar 11
Bdotnets:
Public universities in Germany don't charge any tuition fees for PhD study, If you can try to learn German language it’s better for the movement

ok . good one sir.do you know any German language learning centre.
Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by Bdotnets: 8:31am On Mar 11
kingjoe:
ok . good one sir.do you know any German language learning centre.
Goethe Institute in VI, Lagos.
Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by Emperrorchris(m): 12:11pm On May 10
AllenSpencer:

If you have the guts, travel to Mexico, pay cartels and cross into the US
how sir teach me please🙏🏽
Re: Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget by AllenSpencer: 12:57pm On May 10
Emperrorchris:
how sir teach me please🙏🏽

It’s not as difficult as you think. No hidden information about it.

Get a Mexican visa, hold cash to pay cartels. They own the route into the US.

If you find it difficult to get a Mexican visa, get that of a neighboring country of Mexico and transport your way into Mexico.

The US boarder is currently wide open. You will even get perks from the government when you come-in.

If you any Cameroonian, contact him/her. They know the route and points very well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Travel To Ghana From Nigeria? / Top 10 Longest Bridges in africa (photo) / 69 Nigerians Arrive Nigeria From Lebanon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.