Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,493 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos (15865 Views)

Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help / Family Seeks Justice As Soldiers Reportedly Kill Their 25yr Old Daughter (Video) / A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by NaijaCover(m): 4:42am On Feb 13
A 24-Year-Old Man, Omoosumi Samuel, also known as Toby Woods, has been reported missing by his family in the Gbagada area of Lagos State.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the furniture maker, who lives with his elder brother, had been missing since last Wednesday, and his whereabouts had since remained unknown till date.

PUNCH Metro learnt that efforts made by family and friends to contact him proved abortive as his phone number was switched off, so they took to their various social media platforms to create awareness about his sudden disappearance.

Our correspondent learnt that this had also caused panic among his customers, who patronised his furniture business, 360 furniture, both physically and online.

His elder brother, identified as Pelumi Omoosumi, who spoke to our correspondent on the phone, revealed that the last time he set his eyes on his sibling was when he left for work on Wednesday morning.

“I left him in the house. I was heading to work, so I left him at home. In our conversation in the morning, he said he was going to Mushin to buy materials for work because he is a furniture maker.

“When I came back home, I did not meet him. So, we have been looking for him ever since. I have contacted all his friends as well. I have reported to the police station at Ifako. They said they were going to send out a radio and signal search to all the police stations in Lagos. They have started responding to us, as we just got a police report now, to get other information we need”, he said.

Pelumi said he tried visiting hospitals, and police stations at Mushin, since that was where he hinted he was going to get materials before his disappearance.

“I did not get positive response from the locations I visited at Mushin, as they were just referring us to other places. We did not see him there”, he said.

When our correspondent made efforts to contact the spokesperson for the Lagos State Police Command, Benjamin Hundeyin, on Monday, for his reaction, he could not be reached as he did not respond to calls or texts sent to his telephone number as of the time of filing this report.

Source: https://punchng.com/family-seeks-whereabouts-of-missing-furniture-maker-in-lagos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by NaijaCover(m): 4:43am On Feb 13
Have You Seen This Missing SAMUEL in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by anonymuz(m): 4:50am On Feb 13
grin may be he is with one sugar mummy, I pray he come back home safely.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by Wawelexy(m): 4:50am On Feb 13
Try visiting the chairman of Amu plank market in mushin, give him your brother's picture so he can send to their various WhatsApp platforms if any of the plank sellers had seen him ( I'm sure your bro will have a particular customer he patronises most). This will help ascertain if he got to his hinted destination at all. Many things might have happened, accident, one chance, police arrest cos they might mistake him for a yahoo boy cos of his dread (mushin police are not nice to yahoo boys), someone might also call him to come for business leading to change of destination, and any of the circumstances I mentioned earlier might happen.

Finally, reach out to his network provider to help check his last 3 calls, also you can give this nairalander a trial (search for his moniker), that guy that's always advertising about tracking lost or stolen phone, he might just be of help, atleast to ascertain his current location.

I pray he's being found alive and in one piece IJN Amen 🙏

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by iampeterben(m): 5:16am On Feb 13
I have seen three cases of missing persons since yesterday till today. Anywhere anyone is going to always share updates or location.

2 Likes

Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by Beuberry(f): 5:17am On Feb 13
May he be found safe. This is hard times and things are hard!

1 Share

Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by BluntCrazeMan: 5:21am On Feb 13
Na Waa
Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by Kwaramustgoodag: 5:23am On Feb 13
May he be found in peace

1 Like

Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by Enemyofpeace: 5:24am On Feb 13
Beuberry:
May he be found safe. This is hard times and things are hard!
na wetin you wan take that Vaseline do? I hope not what I'm thinking?
Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by Amount(m): 5:24am On Feb 13
✓©
Bad news carrier remember your brother still dey Port Harcourt
post=128429342:

Source: https://punchng.com/family-seeks-whereabouts-of-missing-furniture-maker-in-lagos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by Enemyofpeace: 5:25am On Feb 13
anonymuz:
grin may be he is with one sugar mummy, I pray he come back home safely.
not everyone is like you
Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by Beuberry(f): 5:28am On Feb 13
Enemyofpeace:
na wetin you wan take that Vaseline do? I hope not what I'm thinking?
It's rubb. I wan put am for ya anus. Man with dirty mind!

1 Share

Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by Enemyofpeace: 5:29am On Feb 13
Beuberry:

It's rubb. I wan put am for ya anus. Man with dirty mind!
we fit use am do for something else o and I'm available

1 Like

Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by mytime24(f): 5:30am On Feb 13
Nawa
Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by Beuberry(f): 5:35am On Feb 13
Enemyofpeace:
we fit use am do for something else o and I'm available
God forbid!
Abeg shift!
Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by Enemyofpeace: 5:46am On Feb 13
Beuberry:

God forbid!
Abeg shift!

Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by Enemyofpeace: 5:47am On Feb 13
mytime24:
Nawa
na wa for you
Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by tishbite43: 5:48am On Feb 13
The insecurity for this country dey alarming
Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by lwisee: 5:57am On Feb 13
See how some fools up there were just derailing the topic.

9 Likes

Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by xtivin(m): 6:09am On Feb 13
Life sha, how grown man go lost?
Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by ouigy99(m): 6:14am On Feb 13

1 Like

Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by EdiskyHarry: 6:18am On Feb 13
Sad, may he be found.

1 Like

Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by Adufeamos: 6:37am On Feb 13
Wow !👍Bro are you a detective? Brilliant ideas

Wawelexy:
Try visiting the chairman of Amu plank market in mushin, give him your brother's picture so he can send to their various WhatsApp platforms if any of the plank sellers had seen him ( I'm sure your bro will have a particular customer he patronises most). This will help ascertain if he got to his hinted destination at all. Many things might have happened, accident, one chance, police arrest cos they might mistake him for a yahoo boy cos of his dread (mushin police are not nice to yahoo boys), someone might also call him to come for business leading to change of destination, and any of the circumstances I mentioned earlier might happen.

Finally, reach out to his network provider to help check his last 3 calls, also you can give this nairalander a trial (search for his moniker), that guy that's always advertising about tracking lost or stolen phone, he might just be of help, atleast to ascertain his current location.

I pray he's been found alive and in one piece IJN Amen 🙏

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:50am On Feb 13
May our loved one not go missing in Jesus name

5 Likes

Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by ImoleNaija: 7:04am On Feb 13
May he return safe & sound.

2 Likes

Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by bewla(m): 7:09am On Feb 13
God we most find him

Pls every one let's start go find him to this one
Some. Useless people may have arrest him and don't let him contact is family
Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by Tayorshd87: 7:10am On Feb 13
Ok
Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by CaptainFM1: 7:22am On Feb 13
Wawelexy:

I pray he's been found alive and in one piece IJN Amen 🙏

Good submission.

Folks, this is how to write in public forum especially when it comes to a matter of safety and security.

Some people will just post irrelevances and you will wonder if they are humans.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos by UptownVibes(m): 7:30am On Feb 13
That guy might be in police custody . Maybe they denied him access to relations.. He look exactly like those they call yahoo yahoo on the street. I pray police never kill am throway. E no dey hard them do...

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

43-Year-Old Man Rapes 80-Year-Old Nasarawa Woman, Blames The Devil / Woman Accuses Her Brother's Police Wife Of Attacking Her With Teargas (Photos) / Man Poison Wife's Drink In Botswana But Their 11-year-old Son Drinks It And Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.