Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death (24490 Views)

Lagos Housewife Arranges Her Kidnap To Get N15M From Her Husband (Photo) / Lagos Housewife’s Second Boyfriend Dies Mysteriously (pic) / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death by Abujaexpress: 7:11pm On Feb 13
post=128430895:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/lagos-housewife-stabbed-to-death/
Edo ladies no dey carry last
Re: Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death by Preenxess(f): 7:19pm On Feb 13
ceasare:

Am sure she died of negligence than from the knife wound by loosing blood and people shouting eh ehe ehe instead of rushing her to a clinic for urgent medical treatment .she might even get there on time and they(nurses) will be asking stupid questions till she will bleed to death!!!

Very true.
I am equally sure that other neighbors were busy cheering them on instead of separating them. Such a sad one.
Re: Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death by FireUpNow(m): 7:24pm On Feb 13
We know that things are very terrible this time around but pls avoid confrontation and fight. This is very sad. What will family of the dead woman do now?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death by o123456789(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13
Why not wait for each other, atleast non of them came to fetch water with Geepee tank then why the rush, or any initial quarrel? Thats why I hate crowd and public utilities, there you will meet people that are not up to your standard talk to you anyhow...In this life just have money!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death by Bahamas95(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13
You must not react at every provocation, that doesn't make you a weakling.

I am hot tempered but I try as much as possible to control myself most times unlike before.....Some people are walking corpse, they just need someone to finish them off and you find yourself in deep sh!t.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death by jimakeabi: 7:44pm On Feb 13
Na too kill her too... case close
Re: Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death by JaySmart4422: 8:06pm On Feb 13
If you have temper issues try as much as you can to avoid people or even engage In argument

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death by ppogba: 8:39pm On Feb 13
superCleanworks:
She went in to get the knife by herself but guess who will receive the blame.

The Ubiquitous Mr. Devil of course.
Re: Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death by Incrediblekutty(m): 8:43pm On Feb 13
superCleanworks:

Devil and government... Poolish fifu grin
Re: Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death by Morizo(m): 8:53pm On Feb 13
post=128430895:

When we walk away it's not cowardice but self training on anger management
China Achebe once wrote in the Arrows Of God that those the villagers called cowards use to sit in the ruins of those called braced and tell the story of the brave.
I had to walk away from a provocation one time and got home feeling sorry for myself as a man but I won that day cos if I had reacted it could have resulted to a one sided beat down as the provocateur was not in same league with me strength wise.
Re: Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death by jacoik(m): 9:03pm On Feb 13
superCleanworks:
poor devil will receive it

1 Like

Re: Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death by abobote: 9:31pm On Feb 13
Nigeria is a shot hole, people are killing themselves cos water in the almighty lagos
Re: Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death by ericmor: 10:14pm On Feb 13
Instead of them to do the needful by letting her face the consequences and serve her time they will start looking for way to collect money. Why won't another person do the same when they know they can settle it with money. I hope this doesn't end that way and she is prosecuted
Re: Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death by Greatzeus(m): 10:24pm On Feb 13
This one's life is over,she will be in prison for the rest of her life,and for what? The deceased saw someone with knife and still stayed there I guess she doesn't want to be called a coward,now she's dead
This is the end result of no green for anybody,a satanic useless godless mannerless slang
Re: Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death by Orinechi: 10:39pm On Feb 13
They don cover her face now. If na man everything will be shown.
Re: Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death by Lomprico2: 10:40pm On Feb 13
sunsweet33:

But why did the writer have to specify that the killer ran into her “one bedroom apartment”, i mean how was it relevant to the resulting calamity 🤨

I just taya o!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death by Deblow: 11:08pm On Feb 13
Anger is a demon! But it is highly avoidable by a simple 'walk away' concept because if you allow it to get the better of you, what it causes is almost always irreversible..... death or permanent damage. So, pls, run from it!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death by Kingrshd3: 11:14pm On Feb 13
Etiyin:

The area had only one available public borehole. I have said this before that the government purposely refuse to develop the nation. How will an area have only one borehole, there are some bad event that can be prevented if our government can do the needful. Imagine the said area having multiple boreholes that have little or do queue, it would’ve prevented such an unfortunate situation. I blame the government for all the evil things happening in the country. May her gentle soul rest in peace.

You be mumu WETIN concern government here?

Do u know.how.many area are in Nigeria as a country??

So na borehole make Dem dey build make he plenty for all area 😳

Type something with sense na mtheew
Re: Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death by Kingrshd3: 11:16pm On Feb 13
Greatzeus:
This one's life is over,she will be in prison for the rest of her life,and for what? The deceased saw someone with knife and still stayed there I guess she doesn't want to be called a coward,now she's dead
This is the end result of no green for anybody,a satanic useless godless mannerless slang

Abi óò erson dey come with knife no be to run be the solution 😳

But she wait for say she no won gree
Re: Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death by christistruth01: 12:01am On Feb 14
shocked
Re: Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death by Candreva: 12:14am On Feb 14
Look at what someone put together. I don't know who you are, but I say you're so intelligent.
CaptainJune:
You know the Nigerian scenario where two parties in a dispute or disagreement threaten each other's lives, and one decides to make good the threat. This is a scene that boasts of daily repetition. Now, neither of them will have unrestrained access to water anymore. One is dead while the other will transition full time from a free woman to a permanent jail tenant. Listen, walk away. There is no glory in bickering or fighting except sob story.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death by BALLOSKI: 2:38am On Feb 14
delzbaba:
Control your anger, prison is a dark and lonely place
She'll find out.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death by PaulH07: 2:58am On Feb 14
post=128430895:

This one don become food for prison warders.
Dem go too chop her towtow taya meen...
Re: Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death by AareGaa: 8:36am On Feb 14
delzbaba:
Control your anger, prison is a dark and lonely place

It's dark, but not lonely.
There are other prisoners to keep her company.
Re: Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death by Exceed15: 8:48am On Feb 14
Anger Is a spirit. It enters you and make you cause irreparable damages and suddenly your eyes clears when it leaves you. I have learnt and developed a new strategy which has worked for me over the years now I WALK AWAY IN D FACE OF ANGER OR PROVOCATION. It saves me from regrets and pains.
Re: Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death by jimcaddy(m): 9:44am On Feb 14
wrongman665:
Anger.

now oga devil is laughing at her grin
I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mob Destroys LAGBUS For Killing Five-year-old Schoolgirl (photo) / Man Steals Ambode’s ‘light Up Lagos’ Project Cable (photo) / Nigerian Army Releases Posting And Appointments Of Senior Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.