Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Nigerian Customs New E-auctiom Website Allegedly Compromised - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Customs New E-auctiom Website Allegedly Compromised (66 Views)

Help! Goods Worth N200,000,000 Detained By NIGERIAN CUSTOMS / Exploitative Outrageous Duty Charges By Nigerian Customs / Nigerian Customs Sabotaging Igbo Businesses - Ohanaeze Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Customs New E-auctiom Website Allegedly Compromised by mediafada(m): 12:20pm On Feb 13
I am writing to urgently bring to your attention the concerning issues surrounding the functionality and integrity of the eauction website, purportedly operated by the Nigerian Customs. My attempts to register on the platform have been met with persistent obstacles, raising serious doubts about its legitimacy and security.

Despite diligently following the stated requirements, including activating my Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and registering it on Tax Pro Max, as instructed, I have encountered insurmountable difficulties. Repeated notifications claiming that my TIN is already in use have prevented me from completing the registration process. Furthermore, attempts to reset my password have been futile, with the system indicating that my email is not registered, despite being the primary means of verification linked to my TIN.

These issues are not isolated incidents. Both my friend and brother have experienced identical challenges when attempting to register on the eauction website. Such consistent roadblocks call into question the transparency and fairness of the registration process, and raise alarming concerns about the website's functionality and legitimacy.

Compounding the matter, my efforts to seek assistance through the contact number provided on the website have been in vain. Despite numerous attempts, I have been unable to reach anyone for guidance or resolution. Additionally, I have sent emails twice to the addresses associated with the website, but have yet to receive any response or acknowledgment.

Given the mandatory requirement of access to the email linked to the TIN, it is implausible for another individual to utilize the TIN without access to the associated email. This discrepancy underscores the urgent need for a thorough investigation into the processes and safeguards in place on the eauction website.

In light of these pressing concerns, I implore the relevant authorities to conduct a comprehensive inquiry into the operations of the eauction website. Transparency, fairness, and security must be upheld in all dealings facilitated through government-operated platforms. As citizens, we demand reassurance that our interactions with such platforms are conducted with the utmost integrity and accountability.

I urge prompt action to rectify the issues plaguing the eauction website and restore public confidence in its operations. Failure to address these concerns promptly risks undermining the trust of the general public in the integrity of government-administered services.

If you're experiencing same issues, kindly share your experiences.

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Business Directory / Are Your Workers Quiet Quitting? / Unveiling The Secrets: Essential Tips For Vehicle Smog Checks In Las Vegas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.