Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

What Did Tinubu Say During The Campaign To Convince His Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did Tinubu Say During The Campaign To Convince His Supporters (209 Views)

Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated / Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice / Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Tinubu Say During The Campaign To Convince His Supporters by Omobude244: 1:54pm On Feb 13
"l watched Peter Obi tour 3 states in a day. He was in Oyo today, plateau & benue state the next day. He knew how to manage time. He attended all interviews, held sessions to discuss pertinent issues but dolts said he didn’t convince them".

Guess who managed to convince them?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did Tinubu Say During The Campaign To Convince His Supporters by EreluRoz: 2:00pm On Feb 13
Just pray for the country and stop all these type of post
Re: What Did Tinubu Say During The Campaign To Convince His Supporters by killsmith(f): 2:01pm On Feb 13
The man who kept millions of yoruba sons all over the streets to work as thugs instead of giving them scholarships. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Did Tinubu Say During The Campaign To Convince His Supporters by anungangampu: 2:01pm On Feb 13
Exactly why people were dying. They hope super Eagles do what their president couldn't do for them.
Make dem happy or show up for them.
Re: What Did Tinubu Say During The Campaign To Convince His Supporters by Melagros(m): 2:14pm On Feb 13
COMRADES, tinubu had only 1million supporters during the presidential election, inec provided him 7million

1 Like

Re: What Did Tinubu Say During The Campaign To Convince His Supporters by aariwa(m): 2:15pm On Feb 13
98% of people who hate igbos.. maybe for progress of the igbos found messiah in tinubu. He never said he would do anything, no campaign manifesto, no plan or strategy on how to solve any of Nigeria’s problems, nothing except shouting emilokan/ awalokan (sectionalism) with the hope that igbos will suffer and “tinubu go favor me” lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did Tinubu Say During The Campaign To Convince His Supporters by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:02pm On Feb 13
He doesnt have to say anything
I've lived in Anambra state for donkey years now and thats enough reasons for me not to vote Obi

As per Atiku, I just dont want another Fulani there

Then BAT, who wouldnt wanna vote in Nigeria Best Governor of all time

If the election was between AA and Obi, I would vote for Moghalu again cheesy cheesy cheesy

If u ever lived in Anambra, you'd know why Anambra indigenes are the most populous among all Igbos in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did Tinubu Say During The Campaign To Convince His Supporters by Goodnewsforlife: 4:30pm On Feb 13
Omobude244:
"l watched Peter Obi tour 3 states in a day. He was in Oyo today, plateau & benue state the next day. He knew how to manage time. He attended all interviews, held sessions to discuss pertinent issues but dolts said he didn’t convince them".

this is what is called post election trauma

Get over d election loss n understand that obi lost n tinubu won
Re: What Did Tinubu Say During The Campaign To Convince His Supporters by Goodnewsforlife: 4:30pm On Feb 13
killsmith:
The man who kept millions of yoruba sons all over the streets to work as thugs instead of giving them scholarships. cheesy
tears is all I see
Re: What Did Tinubu Say During The Campaign To Convince His Supporters by Omobude244: 4:54pm On Feb 13
EmperorCaesar:
He doesnt have to say anything
I've lived in Anambra state for donkey years now and thats enough reasons for me not to vote Obi

As per Atiku, I just dont want another Fulani there

Then BAT, who wouldnt wanna vote in Nigeria Best Governor of all time

If the election was between AA and Obi, I would vote for Moghalu again cheesy cheesy cheesy

If u ever lived in Anambra, you'd know why Anambra indigenes are the most populous among all Igbos in Lagos
Firstly
U don't know road to anambra
Secondly
U lack zero knowledge of what development is.

Education
Health
Economy (GNI, GDP, HDI, income etc)
Life expectancy
Infrastructure
Security

I want us to compare 1999 to 2007 of bola Tinubu and 2007 to 2014 of Obi
Infact you fit combine Tinubu and Fashola self

We done pass all this lies of I have been living in Anambra for years whereas we know u don't even know road to anambra🤣🤣

I was born and brought up in Lagos and still in Lagos
I have been to Anambra 3times (2004, 2015, 2017)
The only time i left Lagos for long period was during my schooling in Uniben in my own state.

So if u know what u are really taking about, let's compare both states with those development indexes I listed above with facts and figures.

Let's not even talk about the revenue Lagos is getting and the fact that it experience both colonial development and been FCT for more than 77yrs
Many of you don't understand what economy development really is and it's a pity

1 Like

Re: What Did Tinubu Say During The Campaign To Convince His Supporters by Seunpapa65: 4:57pm On Feb 13
Lagos blueprint
We will survive on ewa and agbado
Recruiting of the youth to the military 🤣😂😂
Re: What Did Tinubu Say During The Campaign To Convince His Supporters by Good2go1: 5:00pm On Feb 13
Why responding to APC supporter when it is obvious that APC are all people lacking in reasoning? I would you expect that any reasonable person would support APC after woeful performance of Buhari?
Omobude244:

Firstly
U don't know road to anambra
Secondly
U lack zero knowledge of what development is.

Education
Health
Economy (GNI, GDP, HDI, income etc)
Life expectancy
Infrastructure
Security

I want us to compare 1999 to 2007 of bola Tinubu and 2007 to 2014 of Obi

We done pass all this lies of I have been living in Anambra for years whereas we know u don't even know road to anambra🤣🤣

I was born and brought up in Lagos and still in Lagos
I have been to Anambra 3times (2004, 2015, 2017)
The only time i left Lagos for long period was during my schooling in Uniben in my own state.

So if u want u are really taking about, let's compare both states with those development indexes I listed above with facts and figures.

Let's not even talk about the revenue Lagos is getting and the fact that it experience both colonial development and been FCT for more than 77yrs
Many of you don't understand what economy development really is and it's a pity
Re: What Did Tinubu Say During The Campaign To Convince His Supporters by jude79(m): 5:02pm On Feb 13
Omobude244:

Let me guess, Bala blue.
Re: What Did Tinubu Say During The Campaign To Convince His Supporters by Usmanovic95(m): 5:06pm On Feb 13
I have come to Kano to dance🕺. Now una don know why our economy dey dance.

(1) (Reply)

Plateau,benue And Southern Kaduna Will Be Extinct In 100 Years Time. / When Is APC Giving Account Of Their Crowdfunding And Spending? / Lagosians Queue For N10,000 'customs Rice Amid Seizure Distribution While Rice O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.