Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians (28414 Views)

Afegbua To Daniel Bwala: I Am Not One Of Those Atiku Can Threaten / Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons / Atiku Didn’t Travel To US As My Aide - Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by blacknp(m): 7:22pm On Feb 13
Jostoman:
how would i blame jonathan when am buying a sachet of pure water for N5 and also buying a bag of rice for N8,500.
Jostoman 2012 is not 2024, you have to live in the present & face reality, bag of rice was 35 Naira in 1982, so even 8,500 that you are purportedly praising was exorbitant in 2012.

You plant rice in 2012, wey you dey expect cheap rice in 2024? Una go just dey run una mouth upandan.
Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by Popesuccess(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13
Ogiame:
A loser is someone who hasn't make any attempt to go participate in any contest but ridicule others who were bold to attempt.

This description fits you and people like you.
The oil on your head will not run dry. Well said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by Benwallt(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13
PortHarcourtcit:
Atiku is a bad loser... He's so pained...

He still defeats Pandora fraud. He's not so terrible a loser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by SisterAnn(f): 7:30pm On Feb 13
yarimo:
is that all? Next news please
Hahaha 😃

E pain am!
Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by blacknp(m): 7:31pm On Feb 13
Ogiame:
A loser is someone who hasn't make any attempt to go participate in any contest but ridicule others who were bold to attempt.

This description fits you and people like you
You know this, yet you & your clueless Atikulated minded Obidient brethren have the audacity to dey open your mouth about President Bola Tinubu?
Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by yarimo(m): 7:33pm On Feb 13
SisterAnn:
Hahaha 😃

E pain am!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by SisterAnn(f): 7:34pm On Feb 13
yarimo:
grin grin grin grin grin
Hahaha 😃
Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by blacknp(m): 7:35pm On Feb 13
SisterAnn:
Hahaha 😃

E pain am!
Very stale sister Ann.
Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by Ogiame: 7:35pm On Feb 13
blacknp:
You know this, yet you & your clueless Atikulated minded Obidient brethren have the audacity to dey open your mouth about President Bola Tinubu?
Fergie001, Nlfpmod can you please get this unreasonable troll off my back?

Thank you so kindly as you do.

1 Like

Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by SisterAnn(f): 7:35pm On Feb 13
blacknp:
Very state sister Ann.
You say?
Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by Franking: 7:36pm On Feb 13
blacknp:
So na only President you wan blame make em come do economical magic in less than a year for 220 million abi, the majority of them underserving & ungrateful? you never start to dey suffer yet.

Ungrateful? Suffer? How much were those items before Tinumbu came on board? Why tinker when you are clueless?

And we thought Buhari was incompetent.
Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by blacknp(m): 7:37pm On Feb 13
Ogiame:
Fergie001, Nlfpmod can you please get this unreasonable troll off my back?

Thank you so kindly as you do.
You dey call person troll, yet you dey report yourself? Very funny, you for explain to them how you came to that conclusion Mr VIP.
Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by casualobserver: 7:37pm On Feb 13
na wah for Atiku and PDP. on the one had you acknowledge he was an aide to Atiku, on the other hand you say do not refer to him as ex-aide.

should people also stop referring to Atiku as former VP?

1 Like

Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by yarimo(m): 7:37pm On Feb 13
Kukutenla:

Steal palliatives?
How is that possible
it was possible in ABIA STATE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by blacknp(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13
Franking:

Ungrateful? Suffer? How much were those items before Tinumbu came on board? Why tinker when you are clueless?

And we thought Buhari was incompetent.
Person like you way no add value to the system, they expect value return?

Dey wait.
Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by patrickcollins: 7:38pm On Feb 13
Jogs1900:
Alhaji Atiku don vex.. Sorry sir, they played you already.
He has nothing to lose he is balling and the famiy balling too as long as there is an election there must be winner and runners up
Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by blacknp(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13
patrickcollins:
He has nothing to lose he is balling and the famiy balling too as long as there is an election there must be winner and runners up
Yet no congratulatory message to the winner by either Atiku & his boy Gringory Obi?
Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:45pm On Feb 13
tie goat join rope or
tie rope join goat, nor be d same thing?

Atiku, be calming down pls!

grin
Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by gigabyte13: 7:47pm On Feb 13
Bwala don do transfer to another team
So on this Atiku is right.....
Bwala don port
Polithiefcians.....!!!!!!!!
Anywhere the bread is buttered, they translocate there...
Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by pfadom: 7:47pm On Feb 13
Did Bwala ever say his viewpoints are Atiku's.

seguno2:

Please what is petty about clarifying the facts about Bwala?

Would you rather wallow in ignorance
Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by gigabyte13: 7:48pm On Feb 13
MichaelSokoto:
tie goat join rope or
tie rope join goat, nor be d same thing?

Atiku, be calming down pls!

grin

Toe rope join Goat
Tie Goat join rope
Goat na goat

1 Like

Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by onuman: 7:50pm On Feb 13
Atiku had a man suffering from Bipolar disorder as his spokesman.
Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by abibun: 8:16pm On Feb 13
yarimo:
you want to know so that you can rob or kidnap me abi
kidnap and get you killed, when you have to one to pay for your ransom
Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by Wasky101: 8:19pm On Feb 13
abhosts:
Atiku should leave the stage while there is still some little ovation. He should nominate a competent northerner to be Obi's vice in the next election. All his boyz like Bwala and Reno have moved on, so should he.
You guys don't want the kaduna man again?
Lwkmd
Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by Kukutenla: 8:30pm On Feb 13
yarimo:
it was possible in ABIA STATE
Ah!! You're following your comrades
Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by Kukutenla: 8:31pm On Feb 13
blacknp:
Kuku Tesla the electric battery wey dey your skull dey below 10%, you need recharging ASAP before NEPA take light.
Yawns 🥱
Is that why you're a scammer
Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by blacknp(m): 8:35pm On Feb 13
Kukutenla:

Yawns 🥱
Is that why you're a scammer
I done tell you before kuku tesla your battery light dey blink, by now e go done reach 3%, i surprise say you fit still function?
Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by Kukutenla: 8:37pm On Feb 13
blacknp:
I done tell you before kuku tesla your battery light dey blink, by now e go done reach 3%, i surprise say you fit still function?
Just stop scamming people
Get a better life
Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by Forumobserver12(m): 8:39pm On Feb 13
richiemcgold:

Both Pat Utomi and Bwala were moles APC planted in LP and PDP.

Someone of you kids can be ridiculous, Prof.Utomi a mole? Do you even bothered to research about people before making such a careless statement ?
Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by Tareq1105: 8:40pm On Feb 13
123yes:
This guy is seriously dinning with Tinubu and APC government. Men without integrity because of their stomach.. No principle at all.

You've forgotten to add that he was a former APC member.
Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by EDOLUWA: 8:44pm On Feb 13
Ogiame:

This description fits you and people like you.

Thank you for this definition

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Investor Flees Nigeria After Being Paid N32b For Vessels - Amaechi / Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal / Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.