Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians (28498 Views)

Afegbua To Daniel Bwala: I Am Not One Of Those Atiku Can Threaten / Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons / Atiku Didn’t Travel To US As My Aide - Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by Lovit(m): 2:55pm On Feb 14
blacknp:
Law way una pass yourselves to remove subsidy after 20 months of it coming into effect virtue of the Petroleum Industry Act?

Ignorance no be excuse:

In accordance with Section 205 of the PIA , the pricing of petroleum products must operate under unrestricted free market conditions; hence the Petroleum Equalization Fund (PEF) and the subsidy system have been abolished.

For your ignorance, PEF was the government body in charge of maintaining uniformity in petroleum product pricing.

Well that was meant to take effect July 2023 not May 2023 and also he could have taken time to put in place safety nets to cushion the effect of that withdrawal but he is as clueless as the Terrorist sponsor from Katsina.

Spits on APC
Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by press9jatv: 3:28pm On Feb 14
Good directive from Atiku Abubakar here
Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by blacknp(m): 7:46pm On Feb 14
Beautifulday:

Your family is a family of dunce and nit wits
mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2. Rule 2.
Re: Stop Referring To Daniel Bwala As My Aide, Atiku Tells Nigerians by Beautifulday: 7:47pm On Feb 14
blacknp:
Like your Papa?

mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2. Rule 2.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Telephone Numbers Of Current Nigerian Senators, Check Out Your State!!! / Port Harcourt Soot In Pictures / If Jonathan Had Another 3yrs We All Will Be Crossing Sahara To Libya - Itse Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.