Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

7BigSquids's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7BigSquids's Profile / 7BigSquids's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Politics / Re: Which One Should I Choose Between Land, Travel Or Bakery Business by 7BigSquids: 8:38am On Nov 22, 2020
Bakery rentals 400k assumed

Bus for delivery 400k assumed

Machinery like generator and Co 300k assumed

Ingredients for first sets of production 300k assumed

. It's possible it works for you sha. But who knows.
Politics / Re: Which One Should I Choose Between Land, Travel Or Bakery Business by 7BigSquids: 8:37am On Nov 22, 2020
Davash222:

Please don’t mind him, he will only ask you to pay money for his e-book.

Continue to do yourself and your generation assuming everyone is your peer. One thing I assure you is I won't comment on the forum after this.

And I've never written an ebook in my life left alone sold one

When you have terrible mindset and terrible associates, this is the kind of mindset you have. Eediot
Politics / Re: Which One Should I Choose Between Land, Travel Or Bakery Business by 7BigSquids: 8:35am On Nov 22, 2020
MrGoood:

Pls shead more light too this pls

Don't do bakery I beg you. I don't know the affinity with witches and bakery. They'll scatter your machines for you at every turn. Just go and do fixed deposit jeje than do bakery. If you must do bakery right, you must have an excess. What you have at the moment is not high even if you rented a bakery.

Rent costs alone will costs you between 400 and 750k this is before you start making profit.
Politics / Re: Which One Should I Choose Between Land, Travel Or Bakery Business by 7BigSquids: 8:32am On Nov 22, 2020
Davash222:

You’re a just motivation speaker, obviously.

Says the one kneeling and begging for information. That's why people don't comment on the forum anymore

Suit yourself

When I'm done at the end of my venture expect to see my thread with YouTube video links. Full
Politics / Re: Which One Should I Choose Between Land, Travel Or Bakery Business by 7BigSquids: 8:28am On Nov 22, 2020
Davash222:

How do you mean without high risk exposure?

I worked in bakery before plenty issues

Generator

Scarcity and Demand

Competition

Generator consistency

Skilled Baker

Marketing demands I.e delivery Van

Even with just 1.5 M one should comfortably churn out 6M in a calender year in agriculture. Too bad. People blind
Politics / Re: Which One Should I Choose Between Land, Travel Or Bakery Business by 7BigSquids: 8:22am On Nov 22, 2020
Agriculture

You can quadruple your stakes in agriculture I'm a single year without high risk exposure
Properties / Re: Rent/apartment by 7BigSquids: 6:51am On Nov 22, 2020
This looks like mini flat and not even a room
Food / Re: Are Plantain Peels Also Used For Amala? by 7BigSquids: 6:47am On Nov 22, 2020
Outer skin, No

Inner skin, pulled, dried and grounded, yes
Politics / Re: #ENDSARS: We’re Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of Protesters — Mainland Hospital by 7BigSquids: 4:22am On Nov 22, 2020
How to they come out as next of kin when they aren't sure. You first release pictures and videos of composes if you mean what you said by the spirit of the letter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.