Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

7BigSquids's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7BigSquids's Profile / 7BigSquids's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Health / Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by 7BigSquids: 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
Okay
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by 7BigSquids: 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
Shellsploit:
Far better than the morgue attendant job am doing...

Afterall he won't be knocking and entering backwards into his office every minute. Someone will be embalming a body, the next thing, u wll be hearing strange voices lipsrsealed

You enter backwards?

Do you hear strange voices?

There's something I hate about morgue job. Can I confirm if you experience it too

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For by 7BigSquids: 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I find work i see
I see work i nor go run....last last maybe na you go even dey owe them money....month end...employer is like niggarrrr..your salary is minus -115,000 naira..which means your complete salary of 100k is gone and now self you even still dey owe us more 15k....we go deduct am from subsequent payments
The only easy rule there na that clocking card

No matter what in life me nor go ever work for anybody

Except if na federal government job. With job security, promotion, annual leave, hazard allowance, Christmas package
I better sit down inside this my satum( inner room where you huzzle only) dey huzzle with my tools and format

Tools and format. Well done tongue
Health / Re: Please Help, I'm Always Fatigued And I Sleep A lot. by 7BigSquids: 11:54am On Dec 09, 2020
abdulhakim3:

Please brother can enlighten me on this. Its like am facing the same problem. Or should send you message via e- mail

You're Muslim. Many imams know about it na. Why not speak with your elders.
Health / Re: Please Help, I'm Always Fatigued And I Sleep A lot. by 7BigSquids: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
Emeraldgreene:
[ shocked u mean people do this.it may be a spiritual attack on him? Please tell me more.quote author=7BigSquids post=96537264]

We're you at any time very successful in your endeavor out of the midst of surrounding friends?

They may have " fired " you this particular condition without you knowing. There's just one clue whenever this happens and it's always a source I wish not to fully speak on publicly but is always projected at someone when they are succeeding in their endeavors

There's always the desire to sleep like if you wake you up from even 7 hours sleep, you feel like sleeping right away. If its this, then you need do legwork o

Yes. It's coded and because it's highly coded people don't know it's attack
Politics / Re: Gwamnishu's Behind Bars Team Attacked By Gunmen, Driver Killed by 7BigSquids: 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
Food / Re: Who Hasn't Tasted Ice Cream And Chicken Pie Before? by 7BigSquids: 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
chii8:
I'm interested oooo

I haven't tasted chicken pie Biko..

Toor. If I scratch your throat dia tongue
Romance / Re: Girl Blasts Boyfriend Who Gifted Her Onions Packaged Inside Iphone11 Pack by 7BigSquids: 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Don't ruin your relationship trying to crack a lame joke by trying to reduce your partner's worth. Full

3 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 29th November 2020 by 7BigSquids: 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
luckingto50:
Go to play store ND download live football app. 400mb to watch full match

Url
Romance / Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by 7BigSquids: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
Brownpeanut:
Just be nice and caring and also have small cash. That's all.

How do we reach you? undecided
Family / Re: I Feel Tired Of Living Despite Still Young by 7BigSquids: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
gaius01:

I actually found a person who thought me the basics. And other things, Thanks to him @Seniorwriter.

I could write to certain levels but i need more knowledge from different experienced people, that's the reason am contacting you.

Don't confuse yourself. If you've been trained by a writer you can use the knowledge to work on projects and the more you work, the more knowledge you'll gain

I run a club based content writing team and only mentor my team

1 Like

Family / Re: I Feel Tired Of Living Despite Still Young by 7BigSquids: 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
gaius01:

Can we connect Sir?

. You mean you've still not found a mentor since this time?
Family / Re: I Feel Tired Of Living Despite Still Young by 7BigSquids: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
endlesspain:
I'feel worthless been alive right now, no hope, my life have been stagnant for years now and I'm done hoping for better life with nothing working right now

I most often feel like a failure, the future seems bleak for me..I feel for my family, because they may loose me anytime soon.. I'm getting tired of existing despite still in my mid twenties

I just wish I was among those shot dead during the recent EndSars protest.. With the way things are going at the moment nothing gives me joy..I burnt all my pics and few of my clothes recently.. it seems depression is hitting me up

Call me names, bash me, call me coward I am not bothered.. just wanted to spew my ordeal here because is a faceless forum, so your judgements won't hurt me the more..I just need something to hope on while still alive

I don't know if anyone is facing worst in their life,but for me I'm loosing hope right now...

If you're willing to write articles. I can mentor you.

Come join my team

2 Likes

Literature/Writing Ads / Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by 7BigSquids: 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
EejaeIsbae:
BertyCoker and DjKay is the same fool.Stop humoring him 7BigSquids.He is mocking u

Hmm. Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.