Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

7BigSquids's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7BigSquids's Profile / 7BigSquids's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Health / Re: Israeli Diabetes Breakthrough: First-ever Insulin Pill Starts Final Trials by 7BigSquids: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
Saved
Culture / Re: Igbo Half-Castes In America Are Being Taught Igbo Language & Culture: Pics Video by 7BigSquids: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
They will call them fake igbos. Sick pipu
Investment / Re: What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? by 7BigSquids: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
The exact amount to roundup my take off initiative.

Hi SoapQueen, can we discuss in private. You won't regret it

I believe we'll both have destiny empowering meeting. I've spent around 250k on equipment. Just additional boost and it blows. You enjoy share holder profits.
Literature/Writing Ads / Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by 7BigSquids: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
Jashub:
Please how do I reach you? Because I am interested in improving my writing skills as a freelancer through paid mentorship.

7bigsquids Gmail
Literature/Writing Ads / Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by 7BigSquids: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
Jashub:
It is well my brother. Have the mods move this to front page so the public will be aware to say clear of such a person.

Thank you
Literature/Writing Ads / Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by 7BigSquids: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Jashub:
This is wickedness.

And to think I asked a partner to work with me on the project and that I must pay him 7,000 I didn't receive nor spend
Literature/Writing Ads / Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by 7BigSquids: 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Tag the fraudster's contact

https:///14085791671
Literature/Writing Ads / Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by 7BigSquids: 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
Jashub:
So sorry bro.

A whole 14k words
Literature/Writing Ads / Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by 7BigSquids: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
Here

Literature/Writing Ads / Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by 7BigSquids: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Cc

Obinnau

Divepen1
Literature/Writing Ads / Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by 7BigSquids: 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
BertyCoker engaged me to write 14000 words and refused to pay for my services

First, she claimed she needed five days for confirmation from her client before paying me. When the said date arrived, I requested payment. Rather than get it, she blocked me and refuses to pay even a dime for my work

1 Like

Literature/Writing Ads / Re: Quality Ebook Writer Needed by 7BigSquids: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
danolorunmo:

Why don't you first pay me for the 25k words I wrote for you?

Is this an attempt to rip me off??

You too. I wrote 14000 words for the entity and wasn't paid for my services
Properties / Re: I Need A Single Room Around Ojota, Ketu, Maryland Environs by 7BigSquids: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
Try Ketu and ojota
Travel / Re: Adani Bridge In Enugu Collapsed: Pictures by 7BigSquids: 10:23am On Nov 27, 2020
nzeobi:
That bridge wasn't designed for heavy trucks like that.
Ugwuanyi come and tell us that enugu is the hands of God

wink Reporting here for Ugwuanyi

Enugu is in the hands of God cheesy
Phones / Re: Please Help A Brother by 7BigSquids: 9:23am On Nov 27, 2020
Properties / Re: Funished Apartment For Rent by 7BigSquids: 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
Okay
Religion / Re: Nigerian Man Says He Prophesied About Marrying His Wife When He Was 3-Years-Old by 7BigSquids: 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
Fables
Technology Market / Re: Used Inverter For Sale by 7BigSquids: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
Saved
Computers / Re: 3 Months Dell Laptop 13k by 7BigSquids: 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
Save
Agriculture / Re: 10 Acres Of Land For Sale In Oyo Town(pictures) by 7BigSquids: 9:13am On Nov 25, 2020
Do you have lands on lease to buy agreement?
Romance / Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by 7BigSquids: 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2020
Officialgarri:
Do you now see why it's necessary for the government to borrow? grin

Your house is your own government and you must always know how to manage it well .

If I was to advise you, I'll tell you to ignore all these comments above asking you to put all your eggs in one basket.

What I mean is this. You don't have to eat all your ingredients at once because there's no where in your post that says you plan to "eat and die afterwards"

What you should do is: drink Garri this morning and safe your other ingredients for another meal at night. Because before noon, someone will give you 50 naira and you can get a small loaf of bread to eat with your fried egg

Smh. You and poverty na relatives angry
Romance / Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by 7BigSquids: 9:37am On Nov 22, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
Make eba and stew with cooked egg nau.

Hunger never ways you yet...

Tomato and pepper nko tongue or leaves
Romance / Re: I'm Starving! This Is The Only Ingredients I Have At Home. by 7BigSquids: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2020
Boil both eggs and chew first to cushion the hunger

Then buy 20 Naira biscuits thick ones like cabin to further hold the hunger

21 Likes 2 Shares

Religion / Re: Even If Nigeria Breaks Up, Our Lives Will Not Improve –pastor Sam Adeyemi by 7BigSquids: 9:04am On Nov 22, 2020
Lies
Politics / Re: Americans Support Nigeria's Attempt To Sanction CNN by 7BigSquids: 8:56am On Nov 22, 2020
Fulls. That's what a wicked people deserve. Wicked uneducated leaders

Shooting at the toll gate isn't oblivious about killing of police persons. Fullz
Computers / Re: Hp 250 G5 With Broken Screen For Sale In Ibadan by 7BigSquids: 8:54am On Nov 22, 2020
Put price na
Webmasters / Re: I Got Valid Php Mailers For Sell by 7BigSquids: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2020
Chai phpmailer grin

I swear down if dem gather 1000 geeks e nor go pass 7 wey go Sabi am grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Which One Should I Choose Between Land, Travel Or Bakery Business by 7BigSquids: 8:41am On Nov 22, 2020
MrGoood:
Pls I have 2.5 million split around 11 months, The issue is I can start a bakery or get a land and at the same time travel with that money but pls which one will you do if you re in my shoe, How much did bakers make daily pls.

Put your funds into FCMG

I recommend wholesale eggs, don't produce just buy and sell. With time it can metamorphose into a small baking outfit where you can have a central kitchen and have like 5 sales outlets in popular bus stops as your sales point.

If your draw yourself a blueprint, you should spend much and can nip it in the bud.
Politics / Re: Which One Should I Choose Between Land, Travel Or Bakery Business by 7BigSquids: 8:41am On Nov 22, 2020
Davash222:

Your verbal diarrhea is unnecessary. Just give us the information on the Agriculture business one can venture with 1.5M and churn out 6M in a calendar year.

When you see my mate in your family if you'll produce such quality speak to them in that manner
Politics / Re: Which One Should I Choose Between Land, Travel Or Bakery Business by 7BigSquids: 8:39am On Nov 22, 2020
Davash222:

You fail to state your information as regards your almighty ‘business plan’ only to talk down on other business ideas and you claim not to be a motivational speaker?

You are madd. Go to hell and get d fvck off my mentions, you swine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.