Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

7BigSquids's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7BigSquids's Profile / 7BigSquids's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Food / Re: Who Hasn't Tasted Ice Cream And Chicken Pie Before? by 7BigSquids: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2020
What would make a person create such a thread cheesy
Family / Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by 7BigSquids: 10:21am On Nov 29, 2020
michaelponle:
When it started like play you were overlooking it, how can a man sleep and you Bae/wife will go to club and you forgave, she knew you won't do anything that's why she had the guts.
It means a man came to pick her and came to drop her at your place, if all you have told us is true, then you are extremely a weak and emotional unbalance fellow.
Shake your self stand strong, stop running and calling people for help..........Be mean, firm and have sense.

It's the modern day wife and not just about the male. Women now hate wifey and feminine roles. The modern woman has been taught to believe wifey roles is weak and her actions more than half of the time is to rebel and to fight normal. Many times its not just about being firm. Many of these ladies have developed a fixed way of interpreting life and by extension they behave the opposite of what's expected to present themselves as strong.

Many more marriages will end this way in this generation. And it's not just about males being flexible or not being firm
Celebrities / Re: Hannah Turay Accuses Ogbonna Kanu Of Not Taking Responsibility For Their 2 Kids by 7BigSquids: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2020
cocoberry:
Na so my papa born four outside o, come dey deny the last born, omo the last born na him resemble us pass...The mama say na mistake, 1 2 3 4 ? Certainly not mistake, this na deliberate.

Only you following all these males. Na wa o Modern woman
Literature/Writing Ads / Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by 7BigSquids: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2020
Oga leave my thread alone and go about your hypocrisy elsewhere
Literature/Writing Ads / Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by 7BigSquids: 9:33am On Nov 29, 2020
DkJay:

For the idiot who is doubting me, I just took a writing test to see how fast I am.

Let's even take it down to 50 Words Per Minute. 50WPM gives you 50 * 60 minutes = 3000 words in an hour. So for me, 10k words in a day is actually me being "lazy", if I can do 3k words in one hour. I should be able to do better.

I'm not, by any standards, the fastest. But I've had experience over the years that brought me to this point. The trick is to practice, practice, practice.

To be able to write that much in a day, speed is one of the most critical factors.

If you're doing research, you need to spend a few hours reading about the topic you're writing on. I usually do 3 - 5 hours research first. I take notes along the way. When I'm sure I thoroughly understand the topic, then I start writing.

I have an outline already, so it's fairly easy for me to do.

Some close-minded bigots won't believe it, but I read over fifty books during the lockdown period. I can read fast, and I can type fast.

Fiction is easier because it stems from personal creativity. Research, on the other hand, takes more time.

You will meet huge misfortune in this life you stvpid full. If you want to brag about your lies you can feel free to that anywhere away from my thread you eediot
Family / Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by 7BigSquids: 9:26am On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
I will never do DNA, if am still sane today it is because of those kids.. If they turn out not to be mine, bro you don't wanna know the outcome

You are not being wise. It seems you have a thing for making continous wrong decisions. You will never do a DNA test

It seems like someone said you're mad to suffer. Smh. You know the right thing to do but don't like doing it
Family / Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by 7BigSquids: 9:22am On Nov 29, 2020
Dreyton36:
Damn this got me deep

Bro on Friday this coming week
Send me a mail and identify yourself , I'll bless you with 100K it's a promise

INSHA ALLAHU

but on one condition, you must let go of that woman , stay safe

Woow. Thanks for lending a hand out.

This is good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Literature/Writing Ads / Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by 7BigSquids: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
how do you guys write 10k words daily?.. Please enlighten me. Research, editing takes time

Don't take such fulls seriously. Even 4000 words a day is hectic not to even say 5000 words

1 Like

Family / Re: Letter To Young People. by 7BigSquids: 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nice
Family / Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by 7BigSquids: 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Perfectsouth:
no matter what happens, those kids will never suffer their mother's sin....
Wish she could give me my kids but she is using them as her bargaining chip

There's something you're blinding everyone to.

There's another issue that's crucial in your life that this issue has eclipsed. If I mentor you for one year, you'll see the positive change

But I will advice you to go and look for a very good apostle and submit yourself underneath his mentorship

It's apostolic covering and impactation you need
Family / Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by 7BigSquids: 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
xtervaganza:
it's a long story. Maybe one day I'll share but all I can say is that the guy needs to leave without ever looking back

I agree. I avoided 2 by first of all checking and I ran unscathed
Family / Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by 7BigSquids: 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
Genea:
First of, you trust a lot. Secondly, you don’t have a wife, stop sleeping with her. Thirdly, distance yourself from all these people and just chat with them cause of your kids, in fact collect your kids and annul your marriage, Lastly, if ever you get into a new relationship, don’t be a walkover, people have problems, you can’t solve everything, so mind your finances and help only when you can. Stop borrowing or using your tour last card to help people, you aren’t a messiah

D sweating almost ruined the fine makeup undecided
Family / Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by 7BigSquids: 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
Beverlyjean:
The only thing o have to say to u is that u are a natural fool

Easy my dear. Not to the already psychologically weary
Family / Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by 7BigSquids: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
xtervaganza:
maybe I should tell you my own story but it's too long. All I will advise you is to leave that family. I was once like struggling from hand to mouth despite working hard like a mad man with nothing to show for it. All my suffering ended the moment I dumped my ex wife and moved on to better things.

Now I look back at my life 2/3 years ago and just thank God cos I've been blessed beyond my own imagination

Why not share to teach younger men coming behind a thing or two like this Op is doing here
Family / Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by 7BigSquids: 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
JoeEeL:
Sorry bro.

Most of the ladies we have now na olosho o. Coded and non-coded oloshos.

It's the new normal cos in the end, na still men dey f*ck them. The problem is believing you have a jewel as gf or wife. You just gats have very low expectations to be sane.

Girls will always f*ck for money and for flair. They will always do runs whether u like it or not.

As a guy, introversion does not pay at all. You sef be bad. If you won't be bad, ensure u catch a very young girl whom u can vouch for that is not bad. Otherwise, you'll end up being a loser cos na girls f*ck pass when them young. Both young and old men want to f*ck them. But as a young guy, your options are really limited, unless raba full your hand o.

grin You just gats have very low expectations to be sane. grin

You've said it all

1 Like

Family / Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by 7BigSquids: 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
Perfectsouth:
thanks for your words bro..
You see, some of us just want to live a life of one man one wife, no broken home, peace of mind and have a very happy home..
There is no way I explain it that people will understand the indept of it but I thank everyone for understanding..
Am even surprised no one is saying maybe am lying or trying to paint her bad, seems most people have witnessed this type of thing first hand

Stop it. Stop the I don't want anything to touch her. I have much to say to you too but because I'm not assured of your attention, I'll keep to myself. Go and divorce her and prove she's unsuitable to hold on to the kids. This is where to start

1 Like

Literature/Writing Ads / Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by 7BigSquids: 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
DkJay:

Lol. The duplicity of your client must have taken away your manners and blinded you to the fact that there are people out there who are actually good at what they do.

Lemme tell you a short story:

>> November 1, 3 pm -- 14k words written out of a 25k ebook

>> November 2, 10 am -- 20k words written out of 25k words

>> November 2, 11 pm -- 25k words completed, together with editing, proofreading, and formatting for e-publishing

My point? Get out of your head and open your mind.

I'd show you more examples but if you ain't convinced by now, nothing I ever say will

Continue deluding yourself. 10000 words a day. Continue your nonsensical rambling. Full
Health / Re: Please Help, I'm Always Fatigued And I Sleep A lot. by 7BigSquids: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
CaptainZubi:

Pls I need mature responses here not kids. The romance and jokes section is there for you

We're you at any time very successful in your endeavor out of the midst of surrounding friends?

They may have " fired " you this particular condition without you knowing. There's just one clue whenever this happens and it's always a source I wish not to fully speak on publicly but is always projected at someone when they are succeeding in their endeavors

There's always the desire to sleep like if you wake you up from even 7 hours sleep, you feel like sleeping right away. If its this, then you need do legwork o

7 Likes

Romance / Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by 7BigSquids: 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Don't disvirgin her

171 Likes 5 Shares

Investment / Re: Please!! Please !!please I Need Help For My Neighbour by 7BigSquids: 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
He should sell the land. How much does he want to sell?

1 Like

Literature/Writing Ads / Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by 7BigSquids: 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
danolorunmo:

Well, big ups to you. I can't attempt that..

Don't fall for such lies.

1 Like

Literature/Writing Ads / Re: Quality Ebook Writer Needed by 7BigSquids: 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Mariana20:

Hi Bertycoker,

My name is Mary and I'm a professional and experienced quality content and copy writer with creative mind.

I have seen your proposal and I realized its something I can work on.

Kindly contact me via Whatsapp on this number +2347084468975 so we can talk better on your project and I can have samples of my works sent to you

I look forward to hearing from you and working together for your success. Thanks.

Email: royalbookwrites@gmail.com

You will work and not be paid for your services. Aren't you reading and seeing the said individual is engaging in the serial fraud of hiring people to write voluminous projects and not paying for it

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by 7BigSquids: 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
Juliearth:

Sorry about that again.
Dont let these few bad experiences scar you completely about us. There are a few good ones amongst us. I am sure you know that already.

I know atleast 5 guys who are dying to be hitched. We are watching sha
Literature/Writing Ads / Re: Bertycoker Engaged Me To Write 14000 Words And Refused To Pay by 7BigSquids: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2020
DkJay:

Lol. 7 days is not that impressive. I've written 10k words and 13k words in 24 hours. First was fiction, the other was non-fiction, research.

Shut it. Don't try to tarnish my image. 10k words in a day indeed. Maybe you think people are stvpid. Get your stvpid Ness off my thread abeg

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member by 7BigSquids: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2020
mejai:
This ass talks too much like an over banged doggy style pussy that farts grin

Queefing jor

Anyanma angry
Celebrities / Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by 7BigSquids: 8:40am On Nov 28, 2020
Juliearth:

Sorry about your past ordeals. Mind sharing?

Just the typical issues you already know about your sisters
Literature / Re: Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom by 7BigSquids: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2020
Ikpemalueziokwu:
As usual ❤️
Kindle publishing never fails me

What happened to your WhatsApp contact bro. I noticed I sent you messages for over 3 weeks no response.
Celebrities / Re: 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) by 7BigSquids: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2020
Juliearth:

Your givings are apt! However, you should also understand that this ideology doesn't always pan out like the way you are projecting it in all cases. These days, it seems the virtuous ones have been relegated to the bridal train and asoebi community and the slay queens are bagging the medals of marriage.

The believe is that a woman who starts and stands by her man when he is at ground zero is honoured, but it seems the new mantra is "dump her and pick a befitting slay queen once you peak".

With these facts, I am tempted to think that all it takes is luck. Luck to get a (wo)man whose intentions are genuine and also same luck to make the marriage successful.

After falling into the hands of terrible women, I've come to the conclusion that great luck exists around finding a woman who's intentions are genuine
Properties / Re: . by 7BigSquids: 6:58am On Nov 28, 2020
badmusatari:

What do you have there? How many minutes drive ti Lagos like Ikeja?

1 hour from Berger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.