Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

7david7's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7david7's Profile / 7david7's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Health / Re: Please Help, My Son Has Dandruff For Over 8years Now by 7david7: 4:14pm On May 06, 2023
Thank you

sajb:
Sorry for the pains you feel. You boy will be healed. Your next line of action is to immediately visit a reputable hospital for a variety of laboratory test. This will include blood test, urine test, fecal test, hormonal test among others. This will be an excellent starting point.

More importantly, pray always. This is a petty issue for God. He will heal you son
Health / Re: Please Help, My Son Has Dandruff For Over 8years Now by 7david7: 4:11pm On May 06, 2023
Your words are very unkind. You are a bitter soul..if you went through my post you would have seen where I said I've taken him to hospitals on numerous occasions and the drugs they prescribed. You don't read and you proceed to call me names.
Health / Re: Please Help, My Son Has Dandruff For Over 8years Now by 7david7: 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
godofuck231:
This isn't dandruff ,its spiritual , oil his scalp with olive oil daily , bath him with a full pack of salt for 7 days , 20 litres of water to a pack and stop the drugs , the drugs are killing him, when confession start abeg no come nairaland de worry me
ok, I'll do that, hopefully this works. I'm exhausted already trying different things, if me the caregiver is getting exhausted, I can only imagine how he feels. I won't give up on him...thank u for ur contribution, I appreciate.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Health / Re: Please Help, My Son Has Dandruff For Over 8years Now by 7david7: 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
deenix:
okay have u tried home made medcine pure honey without any mixture apply it like two times a day on his head morning and night, find better honey not the one with mixtures. Atleast clean the head properly before applying it in northern part of nigeria we mix the honey with something different before applying i will confirm and get back 2 u by 2morrow insha Allah(by God grace)
I've tried honey severally but I don't know if it's the original honey. It didn't work when we tried it then, I'll try it again. Thank you for your suggestion, I appreciate

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by 7david7: 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Better Late Than Never!

I hope to see all threads on this Biafra nonesence , dumped on the Ethnic and secessionist Section, from now on.
hmmm
Health / Please Help, My Son Has Dandruff For Over 8years Now by 7david7: 12:53am On Jan 13, 2023
Good morning my people, I am writing you people at this delicate hour of 12:39am because my son's condition, it's getting worse by the day.

Dandruff wants to kill this beautiful boy, I know it's weird because we all know, myself included that dandruff doesn't kill, but watching myself lose a part of my son everyday.

He's been suffering from this condition for over 6yrs now, we've gone to the hospital and after buying and using all the prescribed drugs (Nizoral shampoo, selsun blue, head and shoulders, tea tree oil, miconazole cream, ketoconazole cream, terbinafine cream, fluconazole tablet, terbinafine tablet: almost killed my son, griseofulvin etc) nothing has changed, instead it's getting worse by day.

From complaining of headaches, to weakness (my son that was filled with energy and plays all the time now barely moves, he is always one place complaining of tiredness and pain), to joint pains, to confusion.

According to him, this dandruff has ate up his scalp so much that he can now taste his bathing soap on his tongue the moment he washes his head. We are now scared of washing and applying anything on his head because he will complain of tasting whatever we put on his head in his mouth and he will start having reactions. It's almost as if the skin on his scalp no longer protects him from outside soaps and other ingredients.

The moment he washes his head, his lips and tongue will swell up and he will start having reactions. My once active and lovely boy is now a shadow of himself. He's refusing to play, always complaining of tiredness and pains.

Pls help me my people, I don't know what to do anymore. I've tried every hospital and everything, I've done all I know, and now I'm watching my son deteriorate gradually before my very eyes without having a clue what to do, pls I beg you, help him, help me.

20 Likes 13 Shares

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.