Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,606 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (669103 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Emma2Seconds: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
kiss
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Austinage: 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
warrior01:
You go ban tire na. So what happens to freedom of expression and beliefs? So Yorubas are free to aspire and promote their Odua beliefs and Hausas, Arewa but Igbos of course are to be banned to talk or aspire for their beliefs in Biafra. Highly disappointed in you Seun.

What stops you from coming up with a superior argument why they should remain in Nigeria? Why are you so scared to discuss Biafra? Must we all have the same line of thoughts or intellectual discourse? I reject being or tagged a zombie where a fellow man will dictate what I discuss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0htM6GYGccw

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Alamuseniyan: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Christabeljenny: 9:27am On Nov 17, 2022
My fellow colleagues please don't use naira land forum for any scam or irregal post it is highly prohibited and against the rules
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Chiraq77(m): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2022
But Seun Says Yes to Tribal Bigots

Fuckn hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 22, 2022
Hello,I’m Sophie. A creative bead artist and I’m seriously seeking for an investor I can partner with concerning my business, message via WhatsApp if you are interested 07015371845
I’m deeply sorry if this goes against the topic here
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by adminsession: 3:38am On Nov 25, 2022
Adeleke University, Ede 2022/2023 Registration/Post Utme Screening (ADMISSION) form is out & still on sale, Call {07044935866} call DR. MRS MARYAM AFOLANYAN to apply & guidelines to register online. Also Supplementary admission form, Direct Entry Screening form, Pre degree form, IJMB form, Jupeb form, Inter school Transfer from, Part Time form, Post-Graduate Diploma form, MSc form, Ph.D form & PGD Form, Masters form, Remedial form, Sandwich form is out & on sale. call +2347044935866 [DR. MRS MARYAM AFOLANYAN to apply and for more details on how to purchase the form and register online before the closing date.. 1st, 2nd and 3rd Batch ADMISSISION LIST is out, call DR. MRS MARYAM AFOLANYAN {0092347044935866} on how to check admission list and For admission assistance & process.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Estheradamma(f): 9:43am On Nov 29, 2022
grin Hmm
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 07, 2022
Xxxx
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by frontrunnerbaba: 12:55am On Dec 08, 2022
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).

Nice one
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Hussein035: 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
warrior01:
You go ban tire na. So what happens to freedom of expression and beliefs? So Yorubas are free to aspire and promote their Odua beliefs and Hausas, Arewa but Igbos of course are to be banned to talk or aspire for their beliefs in Biafra. Highly disappointed in you Seun.

What stops you from coming up with a superior argument why they should remain in Nigeria? Why are you so scared to discuss Biafra? Must we all have the same line of thoughts or intellectual discourse? I reject being or tagged a zombie where a fellow man will dictate what I discuss.

You just typed hypocritically, if you don't know history go and ask. When there was no oil it was the revenue that was generated from agriculture that is shared among all region of the country even though your region cannot produce anything than bad and unhygienic water but your people did not even think of Biafra and nobody even think of sending you people away even when your region was contributing nothing.

But immediately oil was discovered we realized that you people only want to benefit from others but never want others to benefit from you. Your SE is a greedy and inhospitable region since oil was discovered, there will never be Biafra until other regions discovered what is enough for them to stand alone since they feed your region with revenue when you have nothing but bad water
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by AranZalewski123(m): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
Information in the article is very useful to everyone, thanks for the author. https://menupricelist.us/
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by CaptainAyub: 11:30am On Dec 19, 2022
Hussein035:

You just typed hypocritically, if you don't know history go and ask. When there was no oil it was the revenue that was generated from agriculture that is shared among all region of the country even though your region cannot produce anything than bad and unhygienic water but your people did not even think of Biafra and nobody even think of sending you people away even when your region was contributing nothing.

But immediately oil was discovered we realized that you people only want to benefit from others but never want others to benefit from you. Your SE is a greedy and inhospitable region since oil was discovered, there will never be Biafra until other regions discovered what is enough for them to stand alone since they feed your region with revenue when you have nothing but bad water
Proudly parasitic grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Finnbaloroficia: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ho

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by StyleAfos(m): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
This one no concern we Biafrans. We must exit Nigeria in 2 months time unless the cabals give the presidency to Peter Obi, simple and short!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by cybertruss(m): 6:28am On Jan 10, 2023
The moderator of this thread should edit the original post and add Yoruba nation. However I see him/her as blind as there is no nation called Nigeria. What we have currently is the military trying to force unity which will always fail. The agitation yesterday shows that the people are tired of the fake national unity.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Suunnn(f): 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Suunnn(f): 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Action!!
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Ogun07032601473: 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hello friends all over the world my name is ifayemi the grandson of baba Awogbemi of ijebu land.. Start the race now, those who succeeded in December started thier race in January, Pray for success and breakthrough by taking a strong spiritual step..
(1)Instant Money�
(2)Lotto Number
(3)Sickness Problem
(4)Money Rituals
(5)Court Case
(6) marriage Problem
(7)Protection Against Enemies and Accidents
(coolIf You want to be powerful�
(9)luck Of Jobs
(10)Boys and Girls Luck
(11)Business To move forward
(12) Promotion In Work Place
(13) Football Solution
(14) Luck Of Children's
(15) School Knowledge
Consult Chief Awogbemi Spiritual Healer Traditional Native Doctor now for spiritual steps and works and how to be safe spiritually..Home town No 28 beside OAK Filling Station Ijebu atan Ogun State, (07032601473 Whatsapp) Baba Awogbemi Traditional Native Doctor
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by 7david7: 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Better Late Than Never!

I hope to see all threads on this Biafra nonesence , dumped on the Ethnic and secessionist Section, from now on.
hmmm
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by meetoyinlola(m): 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Thanks,

How to Smartly Invest In Tiwa Garden City Ibeju Lekki By Lekki Airport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvGan6CNgUY

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.