Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

7ftMan's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7ftMan's Profile / 7ftMan's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Business / Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by 7ftMan(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mustiboy:
boss, how do I go about it?
whatsapp me on 08067438374.
Business / Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by 7ftMan(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
iabdulrazaq:
what's ur WhatsApp number i haven't installed the app yet
whatsapp me on 08067438374
Business / Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by 7ftMan(m): 6:14am On Sep 05, 2018
The Op is just after your referral. He just told me how to install it on my phone after which he abandoned me and didn't tell me how to go about setting up PayPal to receive the money. I have learnt it all on my own and will help others to setup their PayPal if interested but I must send you invite first. That's the only condition. Whatsapp me on 08067438374

Op, you are selfish.
Business / Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 7ftMan(m): 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
Fiverr reviews available from USA and UK female account
Price:2800naira.
Whatsapp:08067438374

Still available!
Business / Re: Install Facebook Research app and get paid as much as you want by 7ftMan(m): 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
topsyboy:
let hook up
Drop your full name and email here for invitation to be sent to you.
Business / Re: Install Facebook Research app and get paid as much as you want by 7ftMan(m): 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
Emmayen:
Ugbenyen Emmanuel
eugbenyen@yahoo.com
I have sent you the invitation. Contact me on whatsapp through the number I sent to your email.
Health / Please Who Know This bitter Fruit Name? by 7ftMan(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
The fruit's leaf is very very bitter. Bitter than bitter leaf by far.
Like to know the English name for research .
It is called Osun in Bini language
Thanks.

Business / Install Facebook Research app and get paid as much as you want by 7ftMan(m): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hello all,
I am currently earning in this passive Facebook Research By Applause on mobile phones users. You can only join by referral and I want to give you the opportunity to earn passively while online like me.

I will provide you with guidance from VPN to Paypal registration and withdrawal . It requires nothing from you, zero naira investment. All that is needed is from you to just install the App on your phone and let it grow you some money while the App helps them in their research.

You can only join by INVITE. I am giving the 1st 20 people who I refer FREE VPN LOGIN and assistance in PAYPAL Registration

NOTE: To be able to participate in this programme, your phone OS and version must be either Andriod or IOS and must be version 6 and above and You must be from India or USA( I got all that sorted out. Trust me!),

All I need from you is Your Complete Full Name And your Email address so I can send you an Invite and I will keep you attended to via Whatsapp until your PayPal is setup.

My email is victorcompetent007@gmail.com.
Whatsapp is 08067438374

1 Like

Business / What Do I Need To Create This Fiverr Gig? by 7ftMan(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2018
Hello brotherly and sisterly,
I have a Fiverr account. I want to sell a voiceover and audio editing service in Fiverr, but don't know what software I need to provide this service.
I have got a voice, an Android smartphone, and a laptop. What software do I need to do this?
Thanks.
Computers / Re: Please Help Me On MICROSOFT WORD Formatting by 7ftMan(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2018
oyekanwahab:
me I want to help but I don't understand what you are saying
You see that line at the bottom of that printed document. It is not supposed to be there. It is supposed to be at the top of the next document to be printed( page 2)
Computers / Please Help Me On MICROSOFT WORD Formatting by 7ftMan(m): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2018
Hello all,
Goodmorning. I am in dire need on how I can format this document to print per page without it printing the next page header as the footer of the previous page but instead it should print it as the header of the next new page.

At the time of creation, I made use of section breaks: next page break and continuous.

I would be so grateful if the Microsoft word guru can help me out on this.

Attached below is the first printed page of the problem described above.

Thanks.

Romance / I Went White, Can't Go Black. by 7ftMan(m): 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Going black is like leaving biblical Canaan for Egypt. Should you be white and want to be friends,I like be friends too. victorcompetent007@gmail.com is the contact email.
Travel / Help! Travel Savvy People... by 7ftMan(m): 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
Me and My woman would love to be together in UK soon. I am in Nigeria and she is in Wales. I will like to know from an agent or travel savvy persons which visa I can apply for to be with her over there. Is it visitor visa etc? I just want to be there with her so we can get married and be together. Thanks for your knowledgeable input.
Travel / Re: What Are our Visa Option. by 7ftMan(m): 11:40am On Jun 11, 2018
Thanks for all the contributions given both the constructive criticism and meaningful advice. I think we would have to do the court marriage in Nigeria then and file for couple visa. Anyway,my ear on ground for any new information.
Travel / Re: What Are our Visa Option. by 7ftMan(m): 3:33am On Jun 11, 2018
post=68366116:
I know about two visa options K1 Visa and CR1 Visa.

K1 is for Fiancee or Boyfriend and a girlfriend.
CR1 is for married couple.

Is she planning to come to Nigeria first or not?

Maybe maybe not. Does her coming to nigeria or not affect anything?
Travel / What Are our Visa Option. by 7ftMan(m): 2:53am On Jun 11, 2018
I and a British woman are currently dating. She lives in Abertillery in England but from Wales and I am a Nigerian living in Nigeria. We met via the Internet. We both will like get married and be together. What visa options are available to us? I am JJC when it comes to traveling outside Nigeria. Been in Nigeria all my life..
Thanks for the knowledge sharing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.