Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

How To Access Random Topics On Nairaland - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Access Random Topics On Nairaland (736 Views)

please I need help on suitable seminar topics on computer / How To Tell If You Are Ratted Or Keylogged Or Have A Random Virus / Processor Speed Or Ram(random Access Memory): Which Determines Speed Of A Pc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Access Random Topics On Nairaland by Ralvy(m): 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2007
Sometimes when I visit and decide to surf the Nairaland forum, it can get borrin' when I am on the start page thinking of what section to jump into, well . . I figured aut a way tu make my time on Nairaland enjoyable . .

If you look closely on your address bar, you notice that towards the end after Nigeria, you have topic-(some numbers), chaging that number to any other on your keyboard and clicking on the go button takes you to another topic entirely . .

We'll do a test here, as at now I suppose you are seein this address;

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-80000.0.html

Chagning it to this

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-78655.0.html

Takes you to this topic " Is It Right To Go Out With Your Close Friend?"

So you just have to change "80000" to "78655" and ur gud tu go

It's that simple, so all you have to do is change the number after 'topic-' to any number your hands touch, but NOTE:
That number should not be more than 80000 because as you can see, I posted the no. 80000 topic on the Nairaland forum

If you can't find the number, take a look at the screenshot, I highlighted the number to alter.

I wuld have loved to teach you another tweak, but I WONT cool because that will be against every forum's Rules/Regulations .

I know it wuld have been good, but I can't cry cry
Although it wuld have been good for those that get banned every nw & then. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Most Efficient And Reliable Anti-virus Software / Please How Am I Going To Open (boot) My Computer Without Users Account. / Let Ur Pc Work For You,,,,,,,,,make Some Money: Its Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.