Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Wigwe: Governors Mourn Ex-access Bank CEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wigwe: Governors Mourn Ex-access Bank CEO (16167 Views)

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo / Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents / Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wigwe: Governors Mourn Ex-access Bank CEO by obaidan: 11:53am On Feb 14
the man seems too useful and resourceful for a lot of people. I can only imagine how his other children and parents will be feling right now, May God comfort them.
Re: Wigwe: Governors Mourn Ex-access Bank CEO by kettykin: 1:28pm On Feb 14
lexy2014:

how did his being multi billionaire help the people of rivers state you are talking about?

how did he become a multi billionaire?

He was building the best university of West Africa in isiokpo before his demise
Re: Wigwe: Governors Mourn Ex-access Bank CEO by kettykin: 1:31pm On Feb 14
Jonathan:

Una mumu too much for this country.
What has this man contributed to this country?
Besides being a billionaire living a lavish lifestyle.
Una mumu is really disgusting.

You that is not a mumu , what have you contributed to Nigeria or the well being of Nigeria.

For the benefit of doubt ,he was building the best university of West Africa in isiokpo before his demise
Re: Wigwe: Governors Mourn Ex-access Bank CEO by NASTYNASOSO: 2:04pm On Feb 14
Shikini:
As the Igbo nation mourns ... I have seen loads of congratulatory messages pour in especially on pro-Yoruba platforms for the new CEO

LESSON: The system doesn't pause for anyone. No one is indispensable. Once you're gone, someone else replaces immediately.

Take life easy.
Be good to everyone.

HMMMMMMMM

OGA MUST YOU BRING MISCHEIF INTO THIS POST

HERBERT IS AN IKWERRE MAN FROM ISIOKPO RIVERS STATE.

IF YOU LIKE, CLAIM BUHARI IS AN IGBO MAN

KEEP RIVERS PEOPLE OUT OF YOUR SELF OBSESSION MADNESS [OCD] .
Re: Wigwe: Governors Mourn Ex-access Bank CEO by gidjah(m): 3:36pm On Feb 14
A sound man to the core ,an expert.and a diligent technocrat,never knew he live in Nigeria sef
Re: Wigwe: Governors Mourn Ex-access Bank CEO by lexy2014: 3:38pm On Feb 14
kettykin:

He was building the best university of West Africa in isiokpo before his demise

how was the university was "the best university of West Africa" when you say the university was still being built at the time of his death?

you still havent answered my questions.

1. how did his being multi billionaire help the people of rivers state you are talking about?

2. how did he become a multi billionaire?
Re: Wigwe: Governors Mourn Ex-access Bank CEO by kettykin: 4:33pm On Feb 14
lexy2014:

how was the university was "the best university of West Africa" when you say the university was still being built at the time of his death?

you still havent answered my questions.

1. how did his being multi billionaire help the people of rivers state you are talking about?

2. how did he become a multi billionaire?

The university was designated to be the best in Nigeria and west Africa, the budget for the university as at last year was N500B was meant to address skill gap, meet local skill shortage in the oil and gad industry and also be a net skill exporter to offshore projects all over the world.

As at last year many brilliant isiokpo youths had already being given scholarships to go to the school, the school had also attracted local labor during the construction phase . The builders of the university were from the the Port Harcourt labor market.

The entire ikwere and idiots communicate were carried along from the design stage to the execution stage of the project with their inputs taken into consideration.

If this is not enough please mention any csr from another part of the country that has gone beyond the building of a high class university worth moreN500B and empowering indigenes and indigents through mass scholarship and local labor recruiting.

Please kindly don't mention university owned by churches, I mean pure individual effort .

I hope my very polite submission addresses your questions
Re: Wigwe: Governors Mourn Ex-access Bank CEO by lexy2014: 4:55pm On Feb 14
kettykin:

The university was designated to be the best in Nigeria and west Africa, the budget for the university as at last year was N500B was meant to address skill gap, meet local skill shortage in the oil and gad industry and also be a net skill exporter to offshore projects all over the world.

As at last year many brilliant isiokpo youths had already being given scholarships to go to the school, the school had also attracted local labor during the construction phase . The builders of the university were from the the Port Harcourt labor market.

The entire ikwere and idiots communicate were carried along from the design stage to the execution stage of the project with their inputs taken into consideration.

If this is not enough please mention any csr from another part of the country that has gone beyond the building of a high class university worth moreN500B and empowering indigenes and indigents through mass scholarship and local labor recruiting.

Please kindly don't mention university owned by churches, I mean pure individual effort .

I hope my very polite submission addresses your questions

what is th criteria that was used to designate the university as the best in Nigeria and west africa?

how can a university that was under construction and yet to commence operations be designated the best university in Nigeria and west africa?

who designated the yet to be completed university the best university in Nigeria and west africa?

when you say "the budget for the university as at last year was N500B", budget for what exactly?

how did you get the information that the budget was N500b?

how many students exactly are "many brilliant isiokpo youths"?

are you saying that the only thing the billionaire could do was to "attract local labor" to build his unviersity?

you said "during the construction phase". has the university been completed?

pls what does this mean..."The entire ikwere and idiots communicate were carried along from the design stage to the execution stage of the project with their inputs taken into consideration."

how does that answer any of the questions I asked?

number 2 question which I asked "2. how did he become a multi billionaire?" you deliberately avoided it.

what has the following got to do with the questions I asked? was it mentioned in my questions?

Re: Wigwe: Governors Mourn Ex-access Bank CEO by kettykin: 5:03pm On Feb 14
lexy2014:

what is th criteria that was used to designate the university as the best in Nigeria and west africa?

how can a university that was under construction and yet to commence operations be designated the best university in Nigeria and west africa?

who designated the yet to be completed university the best university in Nigeria and west africa?

when you say "the budget for the university as at last year was N500B", budget for what exactly?

how did you get the information that the budget was N500b?

how many students exactly are "many brilliant isiokpo youths"?

are you saying that the only thing the billionaire could do was to "attract local labor" to build his unviersity?

you said "during the construction phase". has the university been completed?

pls what does this mean..."The entire ikwere and idiots communicate were carried along from the design stage to the execution stage of the project with their inputs taken into consideration."

how does that answer any of the questions I asked?

number 2 question which I asked "2. how did he become a multi billionaire?" you deliberately avoided it.

what has the following got to do with the questions I asked? was it mentioned in my questions?

Please just hold on , I will find time not only to give you links to the information but the full story
Re: Wigwe: Governors Mourn Ex-access Bank CEO by lexy2014: 5:06pm On Feb 14
kettykin:

Please just hold on , I will find time not only to give you links to the information but the full story

if the answers to my questions exist in your links, then use the information in the links to answer the questions as enumerated.

1. what is th criteria that was used to designate the university as the best in Nigeria and west africa?

2. how can a university that was under construction and yet to commence operations be designated the best university in Nigeria and west africa?

3. who designated the yet to be completed university the best university in Nigeria and west africa?

4. when you say "the budget for the university as at last year was N500B", budget for what exactly?

5. how did you get the information that the budget was N500b?

6. how many students exactly are "many brilliant isiokpo youths"?

7. are you saying that the only thing the billionaire could do was to "attract local labor" to build his unviersity?

8. you said "during the construction phase". has the university been completed?

9. pls what does this mean..."The entire ikwere and idiots communicate were carried along from the design stage to the execution stage of the project with their inputs taken into consideration."

10. how does that answer any of the questions I asked?

11. number 2 question which I asked "2. how did he become a multi billionaire?" you deliberately avoided it.

12. what has the following got to do with the questions I asked? was it mentioned in my questions?
Re: Wigwe: Governors Mourn Ex-access Bank CEO by Asswipemod: 6:26pm On Feb 14
fergie001:

Dr. Alex Otti, OFR. (Governor of Abia State)

C. C. Soludo CFR (Governor of Anambra State)

Bassey Edet Otu (Governor of Cross River State)

Godwin Obaseki (Governor, Edo State)

Biodun Oyebanji (Governor of Ekiti State)

Peter Ndubuisi Mbah (Governor of Enugu State)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu (Governor of Lagos State)

Dapo Abiodun (Governor of Ogun State)

Agbu Kefas (Governor of Taraba State)

Seyi Makinde (Governor of Oyo State)

Siminalayi Joseph Fubara (Governor of Rivers State)

Dauda Lawal-Dare (Governor of Zamfara State)

Their Mule is gone. It's a big blow indeed. Only God knows how many billions of laundered dollars the bloke took his grave which can't be claimed by the governors again.
Re: Wigwe: Governors Mourn Ex-access Bank CEO by BodyCount: 6:25am On Feb 15
Greenvaiper:

So the over 10000 workers working at access bank and the numerous scholarships he has sponsored is not enough contributions?

The poor people are never satisfied, always feeling entitled. Oliver twist even better pass una. Tufiakwa
Wèrey
So, he owns, employed and paying the 10000000 workers in access bank from his pocket?
Even the so-called scholarships sponsored by access bank, he pays for it from his pocket.
The problem with wrètched people is that, they never use thèir brain.
That's why ƴou continue to remain stagnant and frustrated.
Re: Wigwe: Governors Mourn Ex-access Bank CEO by Greenvaiper: 7:18am On Feb 15
BodyCount:

Wèrey
So, he owns, employed and paying the 10000000 workers in access bank from his pocket?
Even the so-called scholarships sponsored by access bank, he pays for it from his pocket.
The problem with wrètched people is that, they never use thèir brain.
That's why ƴou continue to remain stagnant and frustrated.

You are quite hopelessly dull... So the majority shareholder in a company has no say on how the company employs people and how scholarships are given?

Go and play police and thief with your fellow kids, I am not your mate. Run along, kiddo.
Re: Wigwe: Governors Mourn Ex-access Bank CEO by BodyCount: 7:26am On Feb 15
Greenvaiper:

You are quite hopelessly dull... So the majority shareholder in a company has no say on how the company employs people and how scholarships are given?

Go and play police and thief with your fellow kids, I am not your mate. Run along, kiddo.
Your main problem is being irredeemably fōōIish.
Wigwe or whatever he's called is a mere employee of access bank, just like the other employees. He can be disposed like every other employee as well even though he's a billionaire.
I'm sure he made his wealth from FX and dollars shady deals, the effect is what the country is currently experiencing with every day and unending naira depreciation. Unfortunately, rotten brains like can't see it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List / 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ / Buhari Speaks At A Meeting To End TB Campaign At The UN General Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.