Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Nigerians Accused Of Attacking Displaced Cameroonians Settlement Over Football - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Accused Of Attacking Displaced Cameroonians Settlement Over Football (8955 Views)

Labour Accuses Tinubu And Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Of Attacking Igbo Traders / Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Attacking Displaced Cameroonians Settlement Over Football by lexy2014: 8:50am On Feb 14
Supremos:
They were attacked after football argument, and that's why they were calling on the United Nations. The insecurity they were talking about is due to the attack

But from the pictures, where is the evidence of the attack?
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Attacking Displaced Cameroonians Settlement Over Football by HopeGying: 9:22am On Feb 14
Displaced settlers mocking their host country. What a fvcking gust! That serves them right.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Attacking Displaced Cameroonians Settlement Over Football by Supremos: 9:28am On Feb 14
lexy2014:

But from the pictures, where is the evidence of the attack?
you expect them to be videoing instead of running for their lives abi?. By the way you didn't read the topic, "accused of", meaning it's speculative. Do I need to teach you everything?
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Attacking Displaced Cameroonians Settlement Over Football by Supremos: 9:31am On Feb 14
Ameduedwin:
people like you can cause war between the two country, where did the woman mentioned Nigeria in her speech ? Did she say Nigeria attacks her settlement? Useless publication, some of you people are devil in human form, because you want to generate traffic to your useless blog.
you must be d3m3nt-ed. This is refugee camp in Cross River State. You are an eedio-tic scvmb@g that expects everyone to spoonfed you with little information that's a click away from Google.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Attacking Displaced Cameroonians Settlement Over Football by lexy2014: 9:48am On Feb 14
Supremos:
you expect them to be videoing instead of running for their lives abi?. By the way you didn't read the topic, "accused of", meaning it's speculative. Do I need to teach you everything?

In my previous post to you, did I say anything about video?

Are you saying that all those people were attacked because of football?

So you mean they were all being attacked at the same time?

How many nigerians were involved in the attack?

After the "attack", was there nothing to show to prove that they were attacked?
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Attacking Displaced Cameroonians Settlement Over Football by Kossyso: 10:53am On Feb 14
A sane person will automatically know that this is fake news but shallow-minded fellows will jump on it and start spewing trash.
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Attacking Displaced Cameroonians Settlement Over Football by IBB007: 12:47pm On Feb 14
Lol…this is silly though
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Attacking Displaced Cameroonians Settlement Over Football by m948: 4:09pm On Feb 14
Subscribe to watch

https://www.youtube.com/@content-academy?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Attacking Displaced Cameroonians Settlement Over Football by Supremos: 4:44pm On Feb 14
lexy2014:

In my previous post to you, did I say anything about video?

Are you saying that all those people were attacked because of football?

So you mean they were all being attacked at the same time?

How many nigerians were involved in the attack?

After the "attack", was there nothing to show to prove that they were attacked?
you must be a d3m3nt-ed troll

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Attacking Displaced Cameroonians Settlement Over Football by lexy2014: 4:57pm On Feb 14
Supremos:
you must be a d3m3nt-ed troll

its because you are not a d3m3nt-ed troll, hence my questions. but am surprised you couldnt answer even one.

1. In my previous post to you, did I say anything about video?

2. Are you saying that all those people were attacked because of football?

3. So you mean they were all being attacked at the same time?

4. How many nigerians were involved in the attack?

5. After the "attack", was there nothing to show to prove that they were attacked?
Re: Nigerians Accused Of Attacking Displaced Cameroonians Settlement Over Football by lexy2014: 4:59pm On Feb 14
Wasky101:
Nigerians are natural born bullies and can't even take half of what the dish out to others.

Reminds me of xenophobic attacks in SA.
Host country complained that Nigerians were mainly in the business of selling drugs to kids, yahoo and taking their women and we all huffed, puffed and cried.
Now look at what we doing just because of football.

can you show anything in the video that suggests that Nigerians bullied the refugees?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accused Of Attacking Displaced Cameroonians Settlement Over Football by Ameduedwin: 9:50pm On Feb 14
Supremos:
you must be d3m3nt-ed. This is refugee camp in Cross River State. You are an eedio-tic scvmb@g that expects everyone to spoonfed you with little information that's a click away from Google.

stupid bafoon, idiot nonsense, bastard, that reason through his anus

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Ken Saro-Wiwa Was Framed / Governor Jang Appoints Son As Special Adviser. / Ondo: Boroffice Picks APC Form, Meets Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.