Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Prayers For Marriages - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayers For Marriages (64 Views)

3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages / Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages / Open Heavens Devotional 14th February 2020 – PRAYERS FOR MARRIAGES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayers For Marriages by kpakpandoN(m): 6:04am On Feb 14
PRAYERS FOR MARRIAGES

1. Father, thank You for the gift of the institution of marriage. Thank You Lord for the gift of companionship.

2. Father, I thank You specially for all the marriages of Your children in my church, community and across the world.

3. Father, please let Your joy fill my marriage and all the marriages around me, in Jesus’ name.

4. Lord, by your mercy, please replenish whatever is lacking in my marriage, in Jesus’ name. Just as Jesus replenished the wine at the wedding of Cana; let every good thing that has gone dry in my marriage be replenished, in Jesus’ name.

5. Father, please let Your wisdom abound over me, my spouse (or would-be spouse) and in all the homes around me, in Jesus’ name.

6. Father, please bless all Your children’s marriages with godly children who will grow up to serve You, in Jesus’ name.

7. Father, please let Your peace which passes all understanding reign in every marriage that is experiencing a storm, in Jesus’ name.

8. Father, let all Your children that are of marriageable age receive marital breakthroughs, in Jesus’ name. Please help them make the right choices according to Your will for their lives, in Jesus’ name.

9. Father, please uproot every plant you have not planted in my home and in all the homes around me, in Jesus’ name.

10. Father, never let the will of the enemy prevail over my marriage. Whatever plans the enemy has concerning my marriage, let them fail, in Jesus’ name.

11. Lord, please never allow my spouse and I to do anything that will offend You. Please, Lord, lead us and guide us in all that we do, in Jesus’ name.

12. Your personal prayer points for your marriage and other marriages and homes around you.

Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Marriages by Teibaba(m): 7:32am On Feb 14
Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God's Gift To You Is Good And Perfect / Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 270) Lk.2:19 -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS / God Shall Reveal His Secrets To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.