Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje (20737 Views)

Why I Buried Crystals Under My Altar & In The Foundation Of My Church- Pastor / Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Maga123: 11:31am On Feb 14
Caricature
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Helgreenluv(m): 11:37am On Feb 14
sylve11:

Which ones be these again? grin cool

Those are the names of some of his powers that he has never used
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by DrChukki: 12:45pm On Feb 14
Kingrshd3:
PitObi extended families πŸ˜†

Your relatives are hungry... Go and feed them 0
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by pobosky4life: 1:05pm On Feb 14
mumu man why him and him gods no fit kill charles soludo...this guy na ode
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by bennybuhari: 1:17pm On Feb 14
They even pushed and beat him grin grin
Anguldi:

I'm the machine, I'm the fight, I'm the war.

Not everybody can be preaching love, I'm not a preacher of love. I am Indaboski bahose!

Don't give any money to any native doctor, they are all thieves. All they is take your chicken, goats and cars.

Liquid metal cheesy grin tongue
What happened to Governor Charles Soludu after demolishing his church grin Charlatans upandan

1 Like

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by qtx(m): 1:24pm On Feb 14
OLAADEGBU:

This kind of something called indaboski is truly confusing shocked
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by wealthyvic1: 1:42pm On Feb 14
OLAADEGBU:

Fake pastors everywhere
Rubbish
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Afamed: 2:28pm On Feb 14
Na today . Na the gullible congregation I blame

LZAA your anointed man of god has spoken

1 Like

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Father4all: 2:42pm On Feb 14
Abeg take Tinubu's own there. Fake pastor
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Nahunger(m): 2:42pm On Feb 14
Olarewaju89:

Gabriel Jesus of Arsenal grin cheesy grin cheesy

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by LordCenturion(m): 2:49pm On Feb 14
This man is an idiot, in a sane country, he suppose to be in prison for his atrocities
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by UNDFTD: 3:03pm On Feb 14
Does he mean to kill them with juju? I am certain he was NOT talking about God killing anyone who speaks about him and his FAKE miracles. Crazyy MOFOS everywhere! That's how they deceive the gullible and naive folks.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Asswipemod: 3:13pm On Feb 14
OLAADEGBU:

All these witch doctors and wizards knotting ties and hiding under the name of Jesus to fleece the unsuspecting.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by DrMuzungu(m): 3:50pm On Feb 14
Prophet Odumeje a.k.a. Retardinho the great!
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Slurity(m): 3:59pm On Feb 14
OLAADEGBU:

Please I need his facebook name. I need to go tell him how stupid he is.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by m948: 4:02pm On Feb 14
Subscribe to watch prophet, free

https://www.youtube.com/@content-academy?sub_confirmation=1
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Satazaa: 4:13pm On Feb 14
NOETHNICITY:
There are so many things wrong with with Christianity

For them any Tom, dick and Harry who calls himself prophet is seen as such
Abeg I no get strength for their gullibility
correct πŸ’―

1 Like

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Myself2(m): 5:07pm On Feb 14
The way this man brags about killing people , he will do well not to drag the name of Jesus into whatever he is into, except he is not referring to JESUS CHRIST my Lord and saviour.
Anyway, he should tread with caution because thete are some pictures that have destroyed altars they were taken to, even the priests ministering at thise altars
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by EverythingPhone(m): 5:20pm On Feb 14
erniok:
Which Jesus is he referring to abeg.

Jesus of oyingbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Franking: 5:39pm On Feb 14
Thunder fire you, Odumeje. Oya, come carry my picture go your alter.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by winner37(m): 6:12pm On Feb 14
No be e everything I want put mouth
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Lewisland: 9:04pm On Feb 14
Scam pastor
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by RayRay06677(m): 10:10pm On Feb 14
Idiot
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by AkinPhysicist: 10:40pm On Feb 14
Christianity is now comedy, as it should be, since WHITE Jesus is a big joke.

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:52pm On Feb 16
The Cult Of TB Joshua - Our Generation's Most Evil Pastor?
Isaiah Saldivar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvekdeUsHmc

Man of God? Or predatory cult leader? A ground-breaking investigation into the world famous televangelical preacher, TB Joshua, told by the people closest to him: his Disciples.

Two young women in Britain watch a VHS tape that will change the course of their lives forever: a Nigerian preacher can apparently heal the sick, cure cancer and AIDS. They decide to visit his church in Lagos to meet him. Joshua invites the teenagers to become his disciples, joining dozens of other young people who live on the church premises and do his every bidding. But life as a disciple isn’t what they imagined.

A shocking journey into a maze of manipulation and terrifying atrocities – perpetrated by one of the most powerful religious figures of the 21st century. This new major investigation contains detailed first-person testimony and historical footage as the series delves into the experiences of those who were wooed by the world-famous pastor into his religious cult, only to suffer devastating consequences. Twelve survivors go on record, speaking out together for the first time.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:19am On Feb 18
Here is another oil snakesman taking his cue from his mentor V.D. Jaguda. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/8000275/say-nonsense-me-ill-take#128447549
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:02pm On Feb 19
Responding to the Allegations Against Mike Bickle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTSlCI6J7C4
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Lewisland: 6:46am On Feb 20
Scam pastor, scam Altar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me / Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo / 5 Most Important Things You Need To Know About Speaking In Tongue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.