Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,900 members, 7,838,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

How Did Obidient Transform A Failed Governor To A National Messiah? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Obidient Transform A Failed Governor To A National Messiah? (1097 Views)

The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East / 2019: You’re Atiku’s Errand Boy, Failed Governor – Buhari Group Attacks Tambuwal / Failed Governor Can’t Sell Failed Candidate To Us – PDP Tells Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Obidient Transform A Failed Governor To A National Messiah? by 9japride(m): 3:05pm On Feb 14
The black man really needs serious evaluation.
With the hardship and insecurity in the country, someone is still focusing on Peter Obi?
Even though one is being paid to write all these rubbish. It's still boils down to how a black man can behave in unexplainable ways.
I don't blame some whites that are scared of black people.
A lot of people have no shame.
Re: How Did Obidient Transform A Failed Governor To A National Messiah? by Max24: 3:36pm On Feb 14
Obi has no legacy project in Anambra to campaign with. There is nothing that he initiated in Anambra that we can point to today. His only investment in Anambra is currently next to nothing according to Soludo. Thank God we dodged a bullet !

2 Likes

Re: How Did Obidient Transform A Failed Governor To A National Messiah? by Benwallt(m): 3:45pm On Feb 14
Umuinyioku:
A sponsored write up from Emilokan Media Office.

Despite the media sponsorship to tarnish the image of Peter Obi, the man is far, far better than the Court/INEC induced presidency of Emilokan who has thrown the nation into abyss of hopelessness within 9 months of its presidency.

Never has the nation witnessed hunger and desperation since independence as we are witnessing today. And Obi would have made the difference if not forces of darkness that tends to stigmatize our match to progress and development.

People suffering Emilokan misrule is not Obidients movement only but avowed Emilokan supporters and other faithfuls.

Was chuksikem paid paid by emilokan in 2012 too? Your messiah is dumb

1 Like

Re: How Did Obidient Transform A Failed Governor To A National Messiah? by Jlow2: 3:48pm On Feb 14
A Slave that is not ready to free himself is never to be pitied
Re: How Did Obidient Transform A Failed Governor To A National Messiah? by Fighttillvictory: 4:08pm On Feb 14
[quote author=TopBanter post=128452999][/quote]
ur a mumu man how many of the book in that website have u bought to read. All u do is sit all day and be finding bad things about biafra as if ur in a better place. But know this Biafra was, is, and will still be greater than ur generation achievement
Re: How Did Obidient Transform A Failed Governor To A National Messiah? by Tochi360: 4:15pm On Feb 14
Draslo:

They will ignore your questions and attack you instead. Nobody will give you any reasonable answer.

Me, I blame social media. Some smart politicians saw how social media was used successfully by paying influencers during the #EndSars movement. They did the same to elevate him. Many people don't think. Social media influencers with 200k followers and above cashed out big in 2022/2023 pre election season. These same influencers dished out a lot of propaganda. The funniest and most foolish of them were the ones with Peter Obi on the face of Time magazine and fake news that he won best Governor by Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. Brazen lies that many will argue today that are true. Things dey happen my brother. Long term poverty has reduced our collective ability to think clearly. It's easier for many to just follow bandwagon. I'm sure they believe if Peter Obi had won the election, Dollar would magically return to ₦150 and we'd buy PMS for ₦65 per litre.

I bet they would either be cursing him just like they're cursing Tinubu today if he had won or they'd be telling us to be patient because he's been president less than a year. Either way, this current shegepromax would still be here today because it had been brewing since when Mr Obi was governor sef. Obi made his billions under Abacha. It was after the elections when he was exposed that he came on Twitter to do damage control apology. Man made himself the sole importer of Heinz products in Nigeria under Abacha. This went on for more than a decade and a half. This is the same format Dangote made his billions from. Man bought PDP and LP nomination form but says he no dey give shishi. I don't think in the history of our democracy has any candidate bought nomination form twice in the same election season from two different parties. That just screams desperation.

I also want to address his purported humility. There are drug barons who earn billions of $ yearly but live moderate lives. You might even ho as far as calling them humble. This is a big misconception. These people are frugal or trying to live modestly to cover up their real lives behind the camera but their love for money is promax.

This thread is useless bcus it doesn't navigate reality.

Obi's tenure in ANAMBRA State was the beginning of a new era for Anambra.

He met the Anambra's Education at 14th but left it at first position in the ranking of most Educated States in Nigeria.

At a time when others were looting unrepentantly, Obi left millions for Anambra State. If you provide quality social welfare for the people, insecurity will be a minor topic,Obi provided good governance for Anambra which led to Anambra State being ranked most safest State by the IGP Baba back to back.

Lies and propaganda dont cut a chase in Reality,if una like make una cry and wail Obi from now till eternity, nothing will change the reality that Tinubu is a COLLOSAL DISGRACE. Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba agrees that Tinubu is a MAXIMUM FAILURE.

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1498135-18-major-achievements-peter-obi-melt-hearts/
Re: How Did Obidient Transform A Failed Governor To A National Messiah? by TopBanter: 4:18pm On Feb 14
Fighttillvictory:

ur a mumu man how many of the book in that website have u bought to read. All u do is sit all day and be finding bad things about biafra as if ur in a better place. But know this Biafra was, is, and will still be greater than ur generation achievement

Illiterate joker. You cannot even quote a post properly yet you have the temerity to call others "mumu man". Go and post on IPOBland.com and stop disturbing Nigerians on their Nigerian blog site.

PS, keep ranting about Biafra. You're the perfect victim of propagandist brainwashing so no surprise.

3 Likes

Re: How Did Obidient Transform A Failed Governor To A National Messiah? by Draslo(m): 4:22pm On Feb 14
Tochi360:

This thread is useless bcus it doesn't navigate reality.

Obi's tenure in ANAMBRA State was the beginning of a new era for Anambra.

He met the Anambra's Education at 14th but left it at first position in the ranking of most Educated States in Nigeria.

At a time when others were looting unrepentantly, Obi left millions for Anambra State. If you provide quality social welfare for the people, insecurity will be a minor topic,Obi provided good governance for Anambra which led to Anambra State being ranked most safest State by the IGP Baba back to back.

Lies and propaganda dont cut a chase in Reality,if una like make una cry and wail Obi from now till eternity, nothing will change the reality that Tinubu is a COLLOSAL DISGRACE. Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba agrees that Tinubu is a MAXIMUM FAILURE.

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1498135-18-major-achievements-peter-obi-melt-hearts/
I'm sure if Obi won you guys would be asking us to be patient cos regardless of who won, we'd be here going through this same shite. According to you, Obi is a saint who never stole public funds and built non existent schools and universities. Abeg don't preach what never was

1 Like

Re: How Did Obidient Transform A Failed Governor To A National Messiah? by Fighttillvictory: 4:28pm On Feb 14
TopBanter:

Illiterate joker. You cannot even quote a post properly yet you have the temerity to call others "mumu man". Go and post on IPOBland.com and stop disturbing Nigerians on their Nigerian blog site.

PS, keep ranting about Biafra. You're the perfect victim of propagandist brainwashing so no surprise.
[p]we won't stand on the same page on html, i just don't want to be seeing ur stupied statement on my post. And for ur info i don't stand with ipob and i disgard ekpa but you won't rubbish biafra because of thier stupidity [/p]
Re: How Did Obidient Transform A Failed Governor To A National Messiah? by Tochi360: 4:32pm On Feb 14
Draslo:

I'm sure if Obi won you guys would be asking us to be patient cos regardless of who won, we'd be here going through this same shite. According to you, Obi is a saint who never stole public funds and built non existent schools and universities. Abeg don't preach what never was

Guy you are just being political,Obi is not a saint but He is not petty.

A man that till today is not collecting shishi from Anambra as gratuity or pension as past Governor.
A man who worked freely for Nija under Jona as SEC CHAIRMAN,He told them to keep all His pay that He doesn't need it.

If You like do your propaganda from now till eternity, reality remains that Obi left Anambra in first position today Anambra can never miss out in the top 5 most Educated States in Nigeria.

Them go dey cry and wail Obi upandan thinking se We go dey distracted to the REALITY se TINUBU na COLLOSAL FAILURE.
Re: How Did Obidient Transform A Failed Governor To A National Messiah? by Judgementa1: 4:39pm On Feb 14
Umuinyioku:
A sponsored write up from Emilokan Media Office.

Despite the media sponsorship to tarnish the image of Peter Obi, the man is far, far better than the Court/INEC induced presidency of Emilokan who has thrown the nation into abyss of hopelessness within 9 months of its presidency.

Never has the nation witnessed hunger and desperation since independence as we are witnessing today. And Obi would have made the difference if not forces of darkness that tends to stigmatize our match to progress and development.

People suffering Emilokan misrule is not Obidients movement only but avowed Emilokan supporters and other faithfuls.

Obi has no image, Nigerians recognize him as a lying and fraudulent being.

1 Like

Re: How Did Obidient Transform A Failed Governor To A National Messiah? by Judgementa1: 4:44pm On Feb 14
Tochi360:

A man that till today is not collecting shishi from Anambra as gratuity or pension as past Governor.
A man who worked freely for Nija under Jona as SEC CHAIRMAN,He told them to keep all His pay that He doesn't need it.

If You like do your propaganda from now till eternity, reality remains that Obi left Anambra in first position today Anambra can never miss out in the top 5 most Educated States in Nigeria.

Them go dey cry and wail Obi upandan thinking se We go dey distracted to the REALITY se TINUBU na COLLOSAL FAILURE.
The interest accured to him as a results of Anambra money kept in fidelity bank is a thousand times more than the money he would have received as pension.

Obi is a smart thief.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Obidient Transform A Failed Governor To A National Messiah? by Tochi360: 4:46pm On Feb 14
Judgementa1:

The interest accured to him as a results of Anambra money kept in fidelity bank is a thousand times more than the money he would have received as pension.

Obi is a smart thief.

grin grin political talk grin grin
Re: How Did Obidient Transform A Failed Governor To A National Messiah? by commoditiesnig: 5:15pm On Feb 14
Well said
Draslo:

They will ignore your questions and attack you instead. Nobody will give you any reasonable answer.

Me, I blame social media. Some smart politicians saw how social media was used successfully by paying influencers during the #EndSars movement. They did the same to elevate him. Many people don't think. Social media influencers with 200k followers and above cashed out big in 2022/2023 pre election season. These same influencers dished out a lot of propaganda. The funniest and most foolish of them were the ones with Peter Obi on the face of Time magazine and fake news that he won best Governor by Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. Brazen lies that many will argue today that are true. Things dey happen my brother. Long term poverty has reduced our collective ability to think clearly. It's easier for many to just follow bandwagon. I'm sure they believe if Peter Obi had won the election, Dollar would magically return to ₦150 and we'd buy PMS for ₦65 per litre.

I bet they would either be cursing him just like they're cursing Tinubu today if he had won or they'd be telling us to be patient because he's been president less than a year. Either way, this current shegepromax would still be here today because it had been brewing since when Mr Obi was governor sef. Obi made his billions under Abacha. It was after the elections when he was exposed that he came on Twitter to do damage control apology. Man made himself the sole importer of Heinz products in Nigeria under Abacha. This went on for more than a decade and a half. This is the same format Dangote made his billions from. Man bought PDP and LP nomination form but says he no dey give shishi. I don't think in the history of our democracy has any candidate bought nomination form twice in the same election season from two different parties. That just screams desperation.

I also want to address his purported humility. There are drug barons who earn billions of $ yearly but live moderate lives. You might even ho as far as calling them humble. This is a big misconception. These people are frugal or trying to live modestly to cover up their real lives behind the camera but their love for money is promax.
Re: How Did Obidient Transform A Failed Governor To A National Messiah? by ElSudani: 5:17pm On Feb 14
I must admit that they did an impressive job, even some foreign media were beginning to buy into the fraud.
Re: How Did Obidient Transform A Failed Governor To A National Messiah? by Draslo(m): 7:43pm On Feb 14
Tochi360:

Lol. If this helps you sleep at night, no wahala
Re: How Did Obidient Transform A Failed Governor To A National Messiah? by Umuinyioku: 9:53am On Feb 15
Judgementa1:

Obi has no image, Nigerians recognize him as a lying and fraudulent being.
That's you, your perception of him. Not all Nigerians.
Re: How Did Obidient Transform A Failed Governor To A National Messiah? by Umuinyioku: 9:57am On Feb 15
NextUK:
How much of that difference did he make in Anambra with refugees from Anambra still flocking into Tinubu Lagos daily.

There is difference between flocking into a city for businesses and flocking to constitute nuisance.

I go for the former. Those flocking Tinubu Lagos from Anambra are business men and women.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Atiku On The Run? / Pfrofligacy Of Delta State Govtment / Can Ac Win Lags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.