Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF (8442 Views)

I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami / Obasa’s Wife Receives N10m Illegal Monthly Allocation From Lagos Assembly - SR / Imo Bail Out Funds: "N1 Billion Deducted From Imo Monthly Allocation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF by Hopium: 11:10am On Feb 14
Mandate2023:

Na only APC governors dey collect allocation?

You get time to dey reply that mumu.

1 Like

Re: Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF by Winning123: 11:11am On Feb 14
Fairview1:
If you are a Nigerian and you think the government genuinely care about you, you are on your own. Run your race, but make sure you don't break the law. That way you wil be less disappointed about the happenings in Nigeria.

Folks like you are the reason for bad governance. In order words, we should not demand security. We should provide security for ourselves. I would like to counter this ludicrous statement by charging Nigerians to demand their rights from their government at all levels and be constantly on their guards to challenge same government on providing the critical things they need as enshrined in the constitution.
Re: Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:12am On Feb 14
Even if they publish and still write it on the walls of every streets, the governors and chairmen go still embezzled the funds and give excuses!
Re: Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF by Lanruze: 11:13am On Feb 14
God bless Femi Falana (SAN) for this request and postulation.

This will go a long way in reducing the blame game on the Federal Government Alone.

The day I saw how much security votes go to Delta State, Katsina and Rivers, I wept for this country.

The Governor of Osun State- Ademola Adeleke, had the temerity late last year Nov. 2023 to say publicly that the N2B intervention fund allocated to Osun State was intact two months after allocation by the FG.

Again, it was also confirmed that N7B was given to all Governor's late last year as infrastructure fund.

The death of Herbert Wigwe should humble most of these Governor's as nothing lasts forever.
Re: Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF by melodyogonna(m): 11:16am On Feb 14
Femi Falana is one of the best Nigerians still left

1 Like

Re: Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF by obesse: 11:44am On Feb 14
ProudNigerian01:
I agree.

NOTE:
Constant repentance is critical in our Christian journey and it is important we know this and act accordingly.

Repentance is an act of humility before God, a way of depending on him to make us perfect as he is perfect Matt 5v48.

One common trick, the accuser of the brethren often uses against God's children is making us think immediate and constant repentance isn't important.

Well, it is and you must learn to adopt a lifestyle of repentance no matter how "LITTLE" your sin was. Remember pride, unforgiveness, anger leading to offence amongst others are all wins.

Let us repent right now of those sins we might have committed knowingly and unknowingly, good thing you are not in the church auditorium where you are asked to come to the front so please despise your pride and shame and do this with all your heart.

Say the Prayer:
Father I acknowledge I have sinned, I confess all my sins, Be faithful and just to forgive in accordance with your word in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF by DissTroy(m): 12:12pm On Feb 14
sageb:
I concur

BudgIT does this already. I subscribed for notifications about Akwa Ibom State and my LGA allocations since 2018 so get monthly notifications.

FAAC allocation.
ECAs.
Capital projects budgeted for at state, federal constituency, and LGA levels too, and updates about project implementation.

I follow all these closely so know them by heart and it's why I reel out these precise figures.

1 Like

Re: Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF by tunde1200(m): 12:13pm On Feb 14
Fairview1:
If you are a Nigerian and you think the government genuinely care about you, you are on your own. Run your race, but make sure you don't break the law. That way you wil be less disappointed about the happenings in Nigeria.

I like your comment
Re: Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF by tunde1200(m): 12:15pm On Feb 14
Winning123:

Folks like you are the reason for bad governance. In order words, we should not demand security. We should provide security for ourselves. I would like to counter this ludicrous statement by charging Nigerians to demand their rights from their government at all levels and be constantly on their guards to challenge same government on providing the critical things they need as enshrined in the constitution.

Those we met have been working to make things right in the country and what outcome. ?
Re: Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF by ozo13(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14
ufotunang:
Government in nigeria in all levels run in secretcy..no body knows how much is given to the state government, local government and what federal government collects...all of them operate in secrets...no transparency, no accountability...due to lack of local government autonomy. and operation of joint account nobody knows how much the state government gives the local government from the allocation the state government receive from federal government..that is why the LGA areas villages communities are not developed due to lack of sufficient funds for development
I remembered back then in 2003/2004 we see it on paper every month about state and local govt allocation.my local govt use to receive 70M naira back then on monthly basis and we could see what the money were meant for.Now the funny governors collect the stuff,put caretakers chairmaen there and give them chicken change and pay percentage salaries to the local govt workers .imagine someone receiving 10thousand naira as percentage salary every month.Meaning the governor is just telling them to do their worst since he isn't bothered if they abandoned there duty post
Re: Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF by ahmedio2017(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14
ufotunang:
Government in nigeria in all levels run in secretcy..no body knows how much is given to the state government, local government and what federal government collects...all of them operate in secrets...no transparency, no accountability...due to lack of local government autonomy. and operation of joint account nobody knows how much the state government gives the local government from the allocation the state government receive from federal government..that is why the LGA areas villages communities are not developed due to lack of sufficient funds for development

You've said it all, I swear we are too mu.mu in this country, no actions na to just dey talk rubb.ish imagine how much this people are stealing on a daily basis while many poor are dieing as a result of hunger, do you think God will be happy with such country? We need to rise and do the needful before it is late o.

1 Like

Re: Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF by Cantona05: 12:56pm On Feb 14
All sinners will go to heaven,amen
Re: Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF by Rejoice28(f): 2:08pm On Feb 14
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF by Glassysea(m): 2:34pm On Feb 14
Fg will never do it but only aid more corrupt to it
Re: Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF by Slurity(m): 3:33pm On Feb 14
FULLY SURPORTED.
Re: Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF by m948: 3:56pm On Feb 14
Subscribe to watch the reason

https://www.youtube.com/@content-academy?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF by olagunte4divine: 4:22pm On Feb 14
I concurI concur...
Re: Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF by boxypane(m): 4:54pm On Feb 14
80% of the Governors are useless.
Re: Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF by ufotunang: 5:49pm On Feb 14
ozo13:
I remembered back then in 2003/2004 we see it on paper every month about state and local govt allocation.my local govt use to receive 70M naira back then on monthly basis and we could see what the money were meant for.Now the funny governors collect the stuff,put caretakers chairmaen there and give them chicken change and pay percentage salaries to the local govt workers .imagine someone receiving 10thousand naira as percentage salary every month.Meaning the governor is just telling them to do their worst since he isn't bothered if they abandoned there duty post
..and what annoys me the more ... is the people in the villages, communities LGA areas that come out massively to vote for this governors during the election...but the governors will abandon them and divert their money meant to develop the villages communities LGA areas to their own private accounts...that is wickedness
Re: Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF by ozo13(m): 6:46pm On Feb 14
ufotunang:
..and wgyannoys me the more that is the people in the villages, communities LGA areas that come out massively to vote for this governors during the election...but the governors will abandon them and divert their money meant to develop the villages communities LGA areas to their own private accounts
I believe with time, the awareness will swiftly spread to them too and no governor will be allow to do anyhow
Re: Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF by Johnjustice: 7:18pm On Feb 14
Nigerians Falana is a Nigerian like you, instead of jeering, sarcasm and joking around, come together as a people, speak out objectively on social media, through peaceful protests etc...its not enough to sit and make jest and laugh, it shows a mentally lazy individual.
Re: Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF by RALPHOW(m): 9:22pm On Feb 14
Local Government AUTONOMY is the only way out of economic crisis in Nigeria

A member of House Of Representative said Governors and Bank CEO are the major cause of dollars scarcity and skyrocket. He said they change Security Votes to dollars because of too much money in their custody.
Re: Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF by ufotunang: 11:37pm On Feb 14
ozo13:
I believe with time, the awareness will swiftly spread to them too and no governor will be allow to do anyhow
..it has come to a time where nigerians, people in the villages communities should start to boycott elections and demand for their rights, better life and what ever the politcians promised them...they have to start to boycott elections..then these politcians will take them serious and start to provide good goverance

1 Like

Re: Publish Monthly Allocation To States, LGAs – Falana Tells AGF by abdeefggh: 11:54pm On Feb 14
He is making lots of sense but such info already exists but Nigeria is full of hypocrites and they will act like they didn't see it

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Lifts The Suspension Of Wamakko Sokoto State Governor / The Victor Banjo Story - The True Biafran Hero / Anambra, Rivers Get New Police Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.