Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Lady Cries Out As The Oha Leaves Sent By Her Dad Got Dried Up On The Flight - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Cries Out As The Oha Leaves Sent By Her Dad Got Dried Up On The Flight (511 Views)

"I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents / Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Out As The Oha Leaves Sent By Her Dad Got Dried Up On The Flight by Dhaflutter(m): 12:32pm On Feb 14
Nigeria lady living abroad have cried out on her new TikTok video following her disappointment experience with the long awaited packages sent to her all the way from Nigeria by dad.
According to her she was very eager to make Oha Soup but on receiving the package she noticed that the Oha leaves has dried up even before arriving to her house in Texas.
She noted, that only food leaves you can get abroad is only frozen or long preserved leaves which is why she was longing to cook fresh meal with freah Oha leaves.

Watch the video below
[https://youtube.com/shorts/0FOIzDyG488?si=PkEqUt0FrZ76FMMa]

Re: Lady Cries Out As The Oha Leaves Sent By Her Dad Got Dried Up On The Flight by Thundafireseun: 12:49pm On Feb 14
People are looking for food to eat …

Ode … you’re crying over dried leaves

I feel like slapping you

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As The Oha Leaves Sent By Her Dad Got Dried Up On The Flight by 377: 5:04pm On Feb 14
what do u want us to do, to call ur dad or what. Mcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Lady Cries Out As The Oha Leaves Sent By Her Dad Got Dried Up On The Flight by Caaz: 10:51pm On Feb 14
Thundafireseun:
People are looking for food to eat …

Ode … you’re crying over dried leaves

I feel like slapping you
Are you looking for good to eat?
Just asking
Re: Lady Cries Out As The Oha Leaves Sent By Her Dad Got Dried Up On The Flight by Caaz: 10:52pm On Feb 14
377:
what do u want us to do, to call ur dad or what. Mcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Una dey vex o...
Allow th lady catch her cruise joor.
She's in a sane country.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As The Oha Leaves Sent By Her Dad Got Dried Up On The Flight by Thundafireseun: 11:26pm On Feb 14
Caaz:

Are you looking for good to eat?
Just asking

Ask me again
Re: Lady Cries Out As The Oha Leaves Sent By Her Dad Got Dried Up On The Flight by Caaz: 11:27pm On Feb 14
Thundafireseun:

Ask me again
I meant food....please I m not trying to disrespect you.
Your earlier outbursts prompted this question.
Re: Lady Cries Out As The Oha Leaves Sent By Her Dad Got Dried Up On The Flight by Mindlog: 12:43am On Feb 15
I buy my Oha leaves fresh from a Nigerian shop, somewhere in Northampton. When in stock, the shop owner wrap them well with newspapers and refrigerate them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As The Oha Leaves Sent By Her Dad Got Dried Up On The Flight by missjekyll: 7:33am On Feb 15
I ve got mine in the freezer since April. Just used the last of it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As The Oha Leaves Sent By Her Dad Got Dried Up On The Flight by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:26pm On Feb 15
Nothing concern me with the leaf, na the fine girl I dey look grin
Re: Lady Cries Out As The Oha Leaves Sent By Her Dad Got Dried Up On The Flight by Caramia2020(m): 4:29pm On Feb 15
Smiling

(1) (Reply)

Peaceful Home: Child Upbringing A Tool / Iyabo/obj Vs Chime/wife Fiasco:is Nairaland Biased? / Core Challenges In Marreges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.