Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

Iyabo/obj Vs Chime/wife Fiasco:is Nairaland Biased? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Iyabo/obj Vs Chime/wife Fiasco:is Nairaland Biased? (513 Views)

Update On Clara Chime. / The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady / Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo/obj Vs Chime/wife Fiasco:is Nairaland Biased? by Techwriter: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2013
This is one of those times you write what you know will never make front page. Anyway I noticed we are not getting daily Front Page coverage of the Iyabo/OBJ issue as it unfolds. This is quite unlike the Governor/wife's quarrel that was used to drive traffic to Nairaland as it had regular Front Page feature. Now my suspision that, the elders called Seun and warned him that this is a family issue and that he should stay clear and not use his platform to publicize the disrespect for elders a major asset yorubas always boasted about. Most people including fani kayode has argued that its not a national issue and should not distract us from the main issues. Now my question is Chime/Wife issue and that of the Obasanjos, which one is more of a national issue? How come a lawyer of FFK kindred took it upon himself to intervene and nobody is ready to discuss that of the Obasanjos. I am not a tribalist, but I strongly believe the matters raised by Ms Obasanjo is of National concern. What do you think?
Re: Iyabo/obj Vs Chime/wife Fiasco:is Nairaland Biased? by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2013
Nigerians are like crabs. Always pulling themselves down

National issues for tribalist. The day you realize that they are just using these issues to keep you occupied while they make away public funds is the day we will start fighting for what it's truly relevant..

While looting they don't know Igbo Yoruba or Hausa.
Common man are here fighting with paid agents in nairaland while they breathe generator fumes from politicians.

Let's get our priority straight abeg.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Bad Habits... The Surest Ways... Read ON! / Important Questions To Consider Before You Say "I DO" / A Nairalands Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.