Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum (37208 Views)

Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) / Wanted Murderer 'Ikanda' Finally Arrested 9 Months After Going Into Hiding. Pics / Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by press9jatv: 1:53pm On Feb 14
“God will fight for you and I will never give up, don’t rest until you expose Benjamin”

—Mother of late Augusta who was murd@red by her boyfriend last year visit her grave to pray for her on her birthday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOk1Mx-aIP0?si=4_OMa1pgFEPKC4l-

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by press9jatv: 1:53pm On Feb 14
Hmm very deep. Meanwhile, How 21-year-old Augusta Osedion, an undergraduate was murdered by lover in Lagos

A 21-year-old undergraduate of Lead University, Ibadan, Oyo State, identified as Augusta Osedion has been reportedly killed by her lover, Benjamin, in Oral Estate, Ikota, Ajah, Lagos.

According to reports, the loverbirds had a misunderstanding, which degenerated into a fight and the victim, Augusta, was stabbed to death in the process.

It was learned that on July 11, 2023, Augusta called her mother that she had a quarrel with her boyfriend. Unfortunately, all efforts by her, Onwabhagbe Cordelia, to reconcile her and her boyfriend failed.

Trouble, however, started when all attempts by Augusta’s mother to reach her or her boyfriend again on their phones and other mediums failed.

Worried by the development, Onwabhagbe Cordelia resorted to reaching the daughter’s roommate, who led her to the boyfriend’s house, at Oral Estate, Ikota, Ajah.

According to Cordelia, who reported the case to the police on July 15, “When we got to my daughter’s boyfriend’s house, her Mercedes Benz C30 was parked in front of the building but the apartment was locked.”

Confirming the incident, spokesperson, Lagos State Police Command, Benjamin Hundeyin, said: “Detectives led by DPOAjah visited the scene and the door was forced open, only to discover the lifeless body of Augusta and the female genital chopped off, in a pool of her own blood.

“Corpse was recovered, despite its fast decomposing state. Marks of violence and signs of struggle were detected on the body, which was deposited at General Hospital mortuary, Yaba, for autopsy and preservation.

“A note suspected to have emanated from the said Benjamin was recovered at the scene and treated as exhibit. Scene has been cordoned off to enable crime operatives gather evidence. Preliminary investigation is ongoing with a view to transferring the case to SCIID Panti, Yaba for discreet investigation.”

The boyfriend known on instagram as Killaboi has confessed to stabbing his girlfriend Augusta Osedion to death Killaboi, who describes himself on Instagram as a blockchain developer and crypto purveyor, took social media by storm on Monday when he confessed to the alleged crime on Instagram Story.

He said he “mistakenly” stabbed his girlfriend after they got into an argument. He also said he ran away out of fear and has been suicidal since then. In one of his posts, he said, “I want no sympathy. I want no pity.” Killaboi added, “I will turn myself in I promise and she will get justice.” He said he was willing to accept any penalty “including death by hanging”.

It was gathered that Osedion’s mum tried to settle their differences before the incident.

Killaboi, 26, also shared on Instagram and twitter, messages he sent to his late girlfriend’s mother. Unconfirmed reports claimed the police found Osedion’s corpse mutilated and that her car was recovered at the scene. On twitter, the fleeing suspect is known as Vvs_Crypt went on a long rant defending himself in the court of public opinion.

Benjamin, also known as killerboi, the fleeing suspect on the run
https://twitter.com/Vvs_crypt/status/1680947448439529472

Benjamin, also known as killerboi, the fleeing suspect on the run
ON twitter he continued writing, while promising to turn himself in.

I’m truly sorry for the damage I have caused and the pain I have left, everything happened due to pain and betrayal, cheating, toxicity and all. All this you are speading are just lies, none of her body parts went missing. Nothing was intentional, We got into a fight and argument regarding (something I rather not say in other to protect her image and respect for the death) But all that which lead into argument and fight which lead to her carrying knife and stabbing then happened which I wished never happened. Nothing of all you saying are truth. I ran out of fear I have stabled someone and didn’t know what to do at that point but nothing was intentional and none of of her body was cut out how you all a lying and spreading. I deeply regret and will give in myself and say nothing but the truth as I know I have only few days on earth and only the truth can bring me peaceand bring Gods Acceptance. I contacted her mom since and yesterday as well and I’m going to turn myself in and believe I deserve death now but regardless of anything the true deserves to be said and previewed and not manipulated. I will turn myself in and pay with my own life, whatever the fate is I will take including death as there is no justification for taking a life. I will be accountable. But let the truth be the truth, thank you.

Killaboi was arrested in 2021 after allegedly using a stolen card to carry out a N150 million transaction via point of sale (POS).

https://newswirengr.com/2023/07/18/how-21-year-old-augusta-osedion-an-undergraduate-was-murdered-by-lover-in-lagos/#google_vignette

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by EreluRoz: 1:56pm On Feb 14
Avoid men with questionable source of income and also those that takes drugs smoke and alcohol addicts, they are prone to strangling you when they are angry.

I can't count the number of men I've ran away from because of traces of anger issues I saw in them.

All men that smokes, drink and take drugs are potential murderers, check men killing their wives or girlfriends, they must be victim of the things I mentioned above.

Sad, RIP to her.

112 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by press9jatv: 1:58pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Avoid men with questionable source of income
seriously this is the best advice ever I will read on nairaland. What pains me most is that the lady was very young. She died at 21. Chaiiii

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Ogiame: 1:59pm On Feb 14
Benjamin, also known as “killerboi”

Most girls are actually DUMB and foolish when it comes to making a sound decision in choosing their partners.

I believe that was not the first time he was abusing her physically, BUT because Gbola sweet and crypto money dey enter, she choose to remain in the hands of “KILLERBOY” hoping he will change for the good.

Now, see her lying 6ft below, dreams shattered, unfulfilled ambition and plans for the future buried with her.

As for the mom, make I nor talk.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by EreluRoz: 2:01pm On Feb 14
Ogiame:
ogiame wetin you want type

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by press9jatv: 2:01pm On Feb 14
More pictures from the cemetery 🪦

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by EreluRoz: 2:02pm On Feb 14
press9jatv:
seriously this is the best advice ever I will read on nairaland. What pains me most is that the lady was very young. She died at 21. Chaiiii
He used to beat her before finally killing her. Very sad

8 Likes

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by press9jatv: 2:03pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Avoid men with questionable source of income and also those that takes drugs smoke and alcohol addicts, they are prone to strangling you when they are angry.

I can't count the number of men I've ran away from because of traces of anger issues I saw in them.

All men that smokes, drink and take drugs are potential murderers, check men killing their wives or girlfriends, they must be victim of the things I mentioned above.

Sad, RIP to her.
seriously with this actions, you have extend your lifespan on earth. Most of our young ladies will fall for the same bad guys today . Today’s is valentines’ day.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by press9jatv: 2:04pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
He used to beat her before finally killing her. Very sad
yes. You are very right. Unfortunately the young lady couldn’t reports him to the police cos’ of the ill gotten wealth money the guy has. Chaiiii, a life just cut short at that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by EreluRoz: 2:05pm On Feb 14
press9jatv:
seriously with this actions, you have extend your lifespan on earth. Most of our young ladies will fall for the same bad guys today . Today’s is valentines’ day.
A man should only be bad in the bedroom but be gentle, firm and kind outside the bedroom. Na who nack head for ground Dy find bad man wey go kill her

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Ogiame: 2:07pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
ogiam.e wetin you want type
It's up there.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by EreluRoz: 2:10pm On Feb 14
Ogiame:
Benjamin, also known as “killerboi”

Most girls are actually DUMB and foolish when it comes to making a sound decision in choosing their partners.

I believe that was not the first time he was abusing her physically, BUT because Gbola sweet and crypto money dey enter, she choose to remain in the hands of “KILLERBOY” hoping he will change for the good.

Now, see her lying 6ft below, dreams shattered, unfulfilled ambition and plans for the future buried with her.

As for the mom, make I nor talk.
I followed their story very well, he was always beating her and apologizing. Like they fight with knives and all that, isn't that too much for a relationship? The parents failed her kos what was she doing living with him, I guess they were benefitting from his largesse.

All in all she didn't deserve to be killed

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by press9jatv: 2:11pm On Feb 14
Let me add this one to it so that people will be well informed

Nigerians Express Frustration as Slain Influencer Augusta Osedion's Case Remains Unsolved

Cordelia Okonye, the mother of the late influencer Augusta Osedion, marked what would have been her daughter's 22nd birthday at her gravesite.

Augusta was tragically murdered last year, with her boyfriend, Benjamin Best, confessing to the crime on social media.

Despite being declared wanted by Nigerian authorities, Best managed to evade justice. Cordelia Okonye expressed her belief that divine justice would prevail.

Augusta's murder followed a previous arrest of Best in 2021 by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) for an alleged N150 million POS transaction using a stolen card.

The heart-wrenching video captures the mother's emotional visit to her daughter's resting place, emphasizing the pain caused by the unsolved tragedy.

https://nigerianbulletin.com/ams/nigerians-express-frustration-as-slain-influencer-augusta-osedions-case-remains-unsolved.2611/

1 Share

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Ogiame: 2:17pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
I followed their story very well, he was always beating her and apologizing. Like they fight with knives and all that, isn't that too much for a relationship? The parents failed her kos what was she doing living with him, I guess they were benefitting from his largesse.

All in all she didn't deserve to be killed

I hope KILLERBOY joins her very soon in a more gruesome manner so that they can continue their toxic love in the great beyond.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by press9jatv: 2:19pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
A man should only be bad in the bedroom but be gentle, firm and kind outside the bedroom. Na who nack head for ground Dy find bad man wey go kill her
I’m just think Since I have been following this case for some time now, our girls are still following to these wicked set of guys. Infact most of our Nigeria ladies married them, it’s when they are punching themselves that the people will know whom the man was. Nawaoooo ooooo. Most of them will still fall to this type of guy this year again. It’s very unfortunate. Our ladies falls for money in this generation. Very unfortunate situation.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by EreluRoz: 2:24pm On Feb 14
Ogiame:

I hope KILLERBOY joins her very soon in a more gruesome manner so that they can continue their toxic love in the great beyond.

Continue ke 😆

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Ogiame: 2:27pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Continue ke 😆
Some girls dey get sense?

If truly there's indeed life after death, I believe she'll forgive him and continue their romantic rendezvous.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Uyi168: 2:30pm On Feb 14
So,they had to carry paparazzi along to help capture the moments..

Unserious people.

18 Likes

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Johilo(m): 3:14pm On Feb 14
Those will never learn....

1 Like

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by press9jatv: 4:08pm On Feb 14
Johilo:
Those will never learn....
yes soo. Larger percent of our ladies won’t learn

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Astra101: 4:08pm On Feb 14
Why the camera Look like the mum is a show mum

11 Likes

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by KingDash09(m): 4:11pm On Feb 14
All of una wey born girls I Dey laugh una

You daughter na hoe wetin you expect

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Sctests: 4:16pm On Feb 14
But the Killaboi was caught in Sierra Leone, why didn't the Nigeria police extradite him. I guess they took millions as usual and let the sleeping dogs lie.

And that part about missing genitals, which is indicative of ritual. The police lied through their teeth there.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by NFBI: 4:19pm On Feb 14
But i thought the boy was arrested in freetown?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Anny69: 6:48pm On Feb 14
Watch how fools would start victim blaming.
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by merits(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14
press9jatv:
“God will fight for you and I will never give up, don’t rest until you expose Benjamin”

—Mother of late Augusta who was murd@red by her boyfriend last year visit her grave to pray for her on her birthday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOk1Mx-aIP0?si=4_OMa1pgFEPKC4l-

God is in control RIP to her.
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by MorolayoVictor(m): 6:49pm On Feb 14
Sorry for your loss

1 Like

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by mobileboy: 6:49pm On Feb 14
Prayers don't work

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) / Man Arrested For Supplying Rich Lagosians Cakes, Biscuits Baked With Drugs (pic) / Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.