Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum (37225 Views)

Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) / Wanted Murderer 'Ikanda' Finally Arrested 9 Months After Going Into Hiding. Pics / Murderer Will Eat Last Supper Before Execution By Electric Chair In U.S.(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Anunakeeh: 8:59pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Avoid men with questionable source of income and also those that takes drugs smoke and alcohol addicts, they are prone to strangling you when they are angry.

I can't count the number of men I've ran away from because of traces of anger issues I saw in them.

All men that smokes, drink and take drugs are potential murderers, check men killing their wives or girlfriends, they must be victim of the things I mentioned above.

Sad, RIP to her.

Evergreen Ode.
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by chypotenti(m): 8:59pm On Feb 14
Nawa ooo!!! Men wey dey beat women shaaa!!! See this one stab him girlfriend, if him come fight with him fellow man nkor? Na bomb him go use be that.. Bomboclaat!!!
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by paskal16: 8:59pm On Feb 14
But you sef did you caution your daughter,you can't tell me you didn't see the extravagant luxury lifestyle she was living beyond her means
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by integrity16(m): 9:00pm On Feb 14
Killa Boi indeed
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by captaininiobong(m): 9:04pm On Feb 14
You de do hookup with strange people you no dey protect yourself after you feel that any amount of prayer you pray will work. When you were doing the illegal and chopping free money nkor?

It's just like one of my colleagues at work wey dey bill men wey she no even know. After you expect the man not to use you in this present evil world. Some girls brain are like circle.

If you want to be wise you can be wise only if you choose to.
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Goodcitizen99(m): 9:04pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Avoid men with questionable source of income and also those that takes drugs smoke and alcohol addicts, they are prone to strangling you when they are angry.

I can't count the number of men I've ran away from because of traces of anger issues I saw in them.

All men that smokes, drink and take drugs are potential murderers, check men killing their wives or girlfriends, they must be victim of the things I mentioned above.
But
Sad, RIP to her.
but u can date a God fearing non smoking or drinking 419 akayahoo thief right? Na here we go still read ur own . Una go learn Sha lasl Las u no wan drive Benz like ur colleague? LoL if ur a Man out dere making legit money my brother be proud of ursef 💯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Goodcitizen99(m): 9:06pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:

But
Sad, RIP to her.
but u can date a God fearing mild temper non smoking or drinking 419 aka yahoo thief right? Na here we go still read ur own . Una go learn Sha lasl Las u no wan drive Benz like ur colleague? LoL if ur a Man out dere making legit money my brother be proud of ursef 💯
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by gratefulheart(m): 9:12pm On Feb 14
Hope they will listen.
All they want is fast life that brings destruction.

EreluRoz:

Sad, RIP to her.
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by themanderon: 9:13pm On Feb 14
Seems she lived life on the fast lane and she paid dearly for it
Stay away from men of questionable wealth and character but our ladies said they love baaad boys. Now see the consequences for her.
The good book said and I quote "There is a way that seemeth right to a man(woman) but the end are the ways of death".

1 Like

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by nyabinghi(m): 9:16pm On Feb 14
Killed by a christian and obidient
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Goodcitizen99(m): 9:16pm On Feb 14
Ogiame:
Benjamin, also known as “killerboi”

Most girls are actually DUMB and foolish when it comes to making a sound decision in choosing their partners.

I believe that was not the first time he was abusing her physically, BUT because Gbola sweet and crypto money dey enter, she choose to remain in the hands of “KILLERBOY” hoping he will change for the good.

Now, see her lying 6ft below, dreams shattered, unfulfilled ambition and plans for the future buried with her.

As for the mom, make I nor talk.
u dey mind Dem especially the mama wen she dex drive killer boy benz why she no ask her how far dey will learn Sha 💯 now killer boy don live up to his name dey wan come pollute our ears with noise . Naija mother's are the worst they see their kids especially female ones as retirement plans mtchwww go chek now na single mum LoL abeg next news ojare nd legit Hustle I dey anything yahooo boy or girl no concern me 💯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Goodcitizen99(m): 9:24pm On Feb 14
Logins2125:
Make this woman swear say him never chop that boy money b4....
apt . I love this 💯
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Fuckyoumod: 9:26pm On Feb 14
Ogiame:

Most girls are actually DUMB and foolish when it comes to making a sound decision in choosing their partners.

I believe that was not the first time he was abusing her physically, BUT because Gbola sweet and crypto money dey enter, she choose to remain in the hands of “KILLERBOY” hoping he will change for the good.

Now, see her lying 6ft below, dreams shattered, unfulfilled ambition and plans for the future buried with her.

the Mercedes Benz that was packed in the premises by a 21 years Augusta, na her papa buy am for her?

If no, did her mom ask her how she got the Mercedes Benz and what the person that bought it for does for a living?

I guess no.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by naturefellow(m): 9:26pm On Feb 14
Ogiame:

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by naturefellow(m): 9:28pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
I followed their story very well, he was always beating her and apologizing. Like they fight with knives and all that, isn't that too much for a relationship? The parents failed her kos what was she doing living with him, I guess they were benefitting from his largesse.

All in all she didn't deserve to be killed
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Goodcitizen99(m): 9:28pm On Feb 14
Ezini:

Obviously an irresponsible mother
Which good mother allows a girl that age to live with a man who isn’t married to her,
A typical African mother will feign ignorant of their relationship while throwing words of advice to her daughter
But this particular mother calls his supposedly son in law to settle quarrels oshi radarada
Abi didn’t you guys read where she said her daughter’s Benz was parked outside
21 years old student,proudly living with a yahoo boyfriend, all doing drugs, using cars way beyond her means and freely fights with knives,
What definition of a girl was she?

Yet she should not have died if her mother was truly a mother
u sabi the matter 💯
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by toujurs: 9:47pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:

Sad, RIP to her.
They should have strangled you, since long throat won't let you work legitimately to earn like a responsible human being.

All these one this woman is saying is nonsense, if her daughter lived a responsible life, why did she date a drug pusher. She should continue decieving herself if she thinks anything would happen to that boy.

This is why i advise women, look for a job to do, date a responsible man, don't let these stolen money decieve you. It's easy to lavish stolen wealth.

Men are not scum, it's the foolish women, who are after money, that get beaten. Then come online to make noise. As the economy bites harder. I know you women don't listen, and will still date these yahoo boys. It's justified the lady is killed im the process.

That woman is irresponsible, let's be sincere. The truth is always bitter.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Christlike01: 9:58pm On Feb 14
Useless mother of an equally useless,stupid girl ! Mumu woman,your olosho daughter is dead and can't do anything to anyone again ! She is already burning in hell fire 'cause she died without having Jesus Christ !
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:00pm On Feb 14
I.tot he has being caught in Cameroon
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by press9jatv: 10:02pm On Feb 14
MasterTeeUSA:
How was she raised? What was she doing when she started dating a man with questionable income? Did she benefit and ignore the signs? What did she do when the daughter was being supposedly abused and battered? Seems like its a little too late and she has to answer to God about what she did or fail to do. Once upon a time, parents used to disown children that mingle with unquestionable characters that will destroy the names of the family...not anymore...they benefit and ignore the signs...then pray to God when problems arise....hmm

hmm 🤔 very deep
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by wealthyvic1: 10:04pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:

Sad, RIP to her.

They will never listen
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Jman06(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
A man should only be bad in the bedroom but be gentle, firm and kind outside the bedroom. Na who nack head for ground Dy find bad man wey go kill her
You and bedroom matter sef. It's okay though because I like girls who are sexually expressive with no inhibitions.

RIP to the young lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by kareemkamil(m): 10:26pm On Feb 14
Can u imagine, why not shouting on her when she's alive & control her immorality. Now u are shouting for nothing. Rip to the dead.
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by mctech(m): 10:36pm On Feb 14
Hmm! I have never imagined it was the Augusta I knew.

I taught her and her brother Hezekiah in a secondary school in Ota.

Brilliant, intelligent and beautiful! A promising child!

I asked of you from your class mate who said you were now a social media slay queen. Why did you go that way? What were you doing with a Yahoo boy?

Oh God!

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Luckysbab: 10:42pm On Feb 14
Judolisco:
nobody dey blame victim.... Jst be careful of who u date... Dats all...

You get time dey explain.
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by oladahunsirose4: 10:53pm On Feb 14
He used to beat her before finally killing her. Very sadHe used to beat her before finally killing her. Very sad...
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Greenvaiper: 11:54pm On Feb 14
dapsoneh:
the girl uses Benz, hin mama no ask where she get the benz, wetin she dey do wey bring benz come her way..

I was about to say the same thing.
How does a 21yr old girl in a poor country from a lower middle class background afford a Benz? Uwa nmebi
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by Fourtygees: 12:04am On Feb 15
EreluRoz:

Sad, RIP to her.

You are a fool... How will you say all men that smoke and drink? Rather say, some men""
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by charlizonto: 1:11am On Feb 15
Telling her not to allow her killer to rest....

Hmmm I feel your pain madam but Truth to be told,this is not Nollywood movie that u will see a dead person clothed in white with powder on her face chasing after her killer..

1 Like

Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by DirtyAfonjas: 2:26am On Feb 15
She looked like a woman that lived a wayward lifestyle
Re: Don’t Rest Until You Expose Your Murderer - Augusta Osedion's Mum by BluntCrazeMan: 2:30am On Feb 15
press9jatv:
“God will fight for you and I will never give up, don’t rest until you expose Benjamin”

—Mother of late Augusta who was murd@red by her boyfriend last year visit her grave to pray for her on her birthday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOk1Mx-aIP0?si=4_OMa1pgFEPKC4l-
Wait...

If the murderer is the boyfriend, then the murderer had been exposed already.

Or, is there something else that prayer is supposed to mean??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) / Kester Gabriel: FUTO Student Drowns While Swimming. Photos / FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.