Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Ebonyi Woman In Tears After Her Yam Barn Was Burnt To Ashes(video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebonyi Woman In Tears After Her Yam Barn Was Burnt To Ashes(video) (1277 Views)

Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men / Kidnappers Burn A Man To Ashes After His Parents Could Not Pay Ransom(photos) / Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Woman In Tears After Her Yam Barn Was Burnt To Ashes(video) by immortalcrown(m): 5:39pm On Feb 14
LordBillionz:
You have comprehension issues and yeah, you're mad.
If you are not mentally ill, point out where I said someone should not be helped. Also, point out where I dictate who the person should help.
Re: Ebonyi Woman In Tears After Her Yam Barn Was Burnt To Ashes(video) by LordBillionz: 5:41pm On Feb 14
immortalcrown:
If you are not mentally ill, point out where I said someone should not be helped. Also, point out where I dictate who the person should help.
It's confirmed. I have been talking with a lunatic on a loop.
Re: Ebonyi Woman In Tears After Her Yam Barn Was Burnt To Ashes(video) by immortalcrown(m): 5:42pm On Feb 14
LordBillionz:
It's confirmed. I have been talking with a lunatic on a loop.
Re: Ebonyi Woman In Tears After Her Yam Barn Was Burnt To Ashes(video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:45pm On Feb 14
Wisdomkosi:
Ebonyi Woman In Tears After Her Yam Barn Was Burnt To Ashes 😭😭😭😭😭 | #IgbereTV

The woman hails from Ngbo okposhi Umuakpu, Ndiagu Igube precisely. After returning from her activity discovered that her yam barn burnt to ashes down without knowing the cause. 😭😭😭😭

She is crying because all hope seems Lost, no helping hands from the family.

Watch video https://youtube.com/shorts/_sthyBum0OM?si=BfV6wsh1UJD2oOxC

https://youtube.com/shorts/_sthyBum0OM?si=BfV6wsh1UJD2oOxC
men! tragic, at tjhis point of time. so sorry mam.
spiritual people used UBER EAT order esuru for REALM for e-BURN-YI?
Re: Ebonyi Woman In Tears After Her Yam Barn Was Burnt To Ashes(video) by UHLmoving: 9:45pm On Feb 14
So sorry dear
Re: Ebonyi Woman In Tears After Her Yam Barn Was Burnt To Ashes(video) by missjekyll: 7:25am On Feb 15
Tallesty1:
I experienced something like this in the village during my secondary school days. There was this land that nobody was farming on; it was just there, and it was big. I inquired and was told that the owners no longer lived close by.

I found them and told them that I wanted to use it, and they agreed. So, I started clearing, cutting, and burning. I began farming before the first rain came (Yam farmers can relate). I also hired laborers, and we worked tirelessly there. The ground was so fertile that no fertilizer was needed, and the harvest was the talk of the town.

I harvested the yams and spent all evenings tying them on stakes in the barn.

Then, I woke up one morning, and the whole thing was burnt down overnight.

A woman informed me in the morning, she was in tears. I went there, saw it, and then returned home to get ready for school. I came back very late in the evening, and my mom gave me a bundle of cash.

From what?

Well, people who saw how hard I worked decided to eat yam that day whether it was on the menu or not. Everybody was just buying. Word spread to the next village, and they came to buy; they bought everything.

I never knew I was that loved.

Thank you for this story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

At Long Last; Ibori In London To Face Charges / Turmoil In Obosi Land In Anambra State As Group Terrorizes Community / Heavy Gun Shot In Mushin (around Oju Irin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.