Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Opinion - Between Honda Accord EOD and Toyota Camry Drop Light - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Opinion - Between Honda Accord EOD and Toyota Camry Drop Light (513 Views)

Sold Lexus and Toyota 2GRFE Engine (complete) And Transmission For Sale Sold / Between Honda Civic 2007 And Eod 2004 / Between Honda EOD And Toyota BIG DADDY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion - Between Honda Accord EOD and Toyota Camry Drop Light by bami123: 3:42pm On Feb 14
Which one has the best durability, fuel consumption etc for a first timer between:

2005 honda accord eod V6 and toyota Camry drop light

also between:

2008 acura MDX and 2006 Lexus GX460
Re: Opinion - Between Honda Accord EOD and Toyota Camry Drop Light by bami123: 5:14pm On Feb 14
Ansa needed pleaseee
Re: Opinion - Between Honda Accord EOD and Toyota Camry Drop Light by nurey(m): 11:32pm On Feb 14
bami123:
Which one has the best durability, fuel consumption etc for a first timer between:

2005 honda accord eod V6 and toyota Camry drop light

also between:

2008 acura MDX and 2006 Lexus GX460

EOD V6 nah transmission wahala go kee you

Camry drop light, you will park at super market one day, come out and you will never see the car again.

2008 MDX hope you get filling station for your bedroom

2006 lexus GX470, you will dash your mechanic laslas cause maintenance cost is not for the fainthearted

grin

6 Likes

Re: Opinion - Between Honda Accord EOD and Toyota Camry Drop Light by bami123: 1:33pm On Feb 15
nurey:

Camry drop light, you will park at super market one day, come out and you will never see the car again.

2006 lexus GX470, you will dash your mechanic laslas cause maintenance cost is not for the fainthearted

grin
WAO 🥺🥺🥺🥺 thanks so much for your submission

however, more professional and expert advice is awaited please
Re: Opinion - Between Honda Accord EOD and Toyota Camry Drop Light by justiniyke29: 2:38pm On Feb 15
nurey:

grin
in order words, he should continue his trekking grin grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion - Between Honda Accord EOD and Toyota Camry Drop Light by bami123: 4:13pm On Feb 15
justiniyke29:

in order words, he should continue his trekking grin grin
Abi my brother 😂 😶, I need candid opinion and advice nah
Re: Opinion - Between Honda Accord EOD and Toyota Camry Drop Light by justiniyke29: 7:18pm On Feb 15
bami123:

Abi my brother 😂 😶, I need candid opinion and advice nah
Just get any car of your choice bro, they are all nice and with good maintenance they will serve (just that some will cost more than others to maintain).
If my choice was between Eod v6 and droplight v6, i would always pick an Eod. For the suv i would go with the Acura mdx
Re: Opinion - Between Honda Accord EOD and Toyota Camry Drop Light by Cryomancer: 7:48pm On Feb 15
EOD v6 is bad news. No matter how good your maintenance culture is, your mechanic will end up being your best man because of transmission wahala.

I'll advise you go for a non abused EOD but i4 variant because you will get value for money for a car of it's age, only if you have a good maintenance culture and you do not cut corners with repairs.

Drop light, is reliable but too old, very expensive parts and theft magnet (they use the engine to build speed boats in the creeks hence the reason for it's high theft)

MDX, baba that car is not reliable due to electrical failures and it's also a fuel guzzler.

GX470, V8 engine, except you have NNPC depot inside your compound in this economy, then no wahala, you can go for it. The car is also known for expensive parts. The engine alone can set you back 2m.

I hope this helps..

1 Like

Re: Opinion - Between Honda Accord EOD and Toyota Camry Drop Light by Paganizonda: 9:29pm On Feb 15
nurey:

2006 lexus GX470, you will dash your
mechanic laslas cause maintenance cost is not for the fainthearted

grin

How about Honda pilot 2006 or Acura MDX 2006 I have been offered both but haven't been able to make up my mind.
Which is better please
Re: Opinion - Between Honda Accord EOD and Toyota Camry Drop Light by bami123: 11:14pm On Feb 15
Cryomancer:
EOD v6 is bad news. No matter how good your maintenance culture is, your mechanic will end up being your best man because of transmission wahala.

I'll advise you go for a non abused EOD but i4 variant because you will get value for money for a car of it's age, only if you have a good maintenance culture and you do not cut corners with repairs.

Drop light, is reliable but too old, very expensive parts and theft magnet (they use the engine to build speed boats in the creeks hence the reason for it's high theft)

MDX, baba that car is not reliable due to electrical failures and it's also a fuel guzzler.

GX470, V8 engine, except you have NNPC depot inside your compound in this economy, then no wahala, you can go for it. The car is also known for expensive parts. The engine alone can set you back 2m.

I hope this helps..

Na wa o o ....... your analysis scares me
Re: Opinion - Between Honda Accord EOD and Toyota Camry Drop Light by jceesquare(m): 2:57am On Feb 16
bami123:

Na wa o o ....... your analysis scares me
Ngwanu goan buy the one ya mind is telling you to buy. After all there are no perfect car out there.
Re: Opinion - Between Honda Accord EOD and Toyota Camry Drop Light by nurey(m): 5:36am On Feb 16
Paganizonda:

How about Honda pilot 2006 or Acura MDX 2006 I have been offered both but haven't been able to make up my mind.
Which is better please

Honda pilot is better

1 Like

Re: Opinion - Between Honda Accord EOD and Toyota Camry Drop Light by chccho(m): 8:00am On Feb 16
Paganizonda:

Which is better please
If u want peace go for the Honda pilot but if u want problem always!!! go for the Acura MDX.

1 Like

Re: Opinion - Between Honda Accord EOD and Toyota Camry Drop Light by bami123: 7:19pm On Feb 16
jceesquare:

Ngwanu goan buy the one ya mind is telling you to buy. After all there are no perfect car out there.

😀 😂 😀 😂
Okay o o
Re: Opinion - Between Honda Accord EOD and Toyota Camry Drop Light by bami123: 7:20pm On Feb 16
chccho:

If u want peace go for the Honda pilot but if u want problem always!!! go for the Acura MDX.

Thanks, I think your suggestion is worth looking into

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used 2008 Ford Cargo Bus For Sale / . / 2003 Tokunbo Lexus SC430

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.