Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? (11713 Views)

Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga / Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? / Is It OK To Switch From 130k Job In Yaba To 200k @Ajah. Thinking Of Buying Bike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by Udoboss(m): 10:07pm On Feb 15
EponObi:

😂 Bro, don't mind them. If it's as simple and easy as they say, more than half of Lagosians should be millionaires by now with houses on the Island. Some even said he can change job 5 times a year if he goes for the #200k job. 🤣

Shuuu? If that's the reality majority of them won't be languishing in danfo as late as 12am and as early as 5am. You go think Lagos is El Dorado.

The average Lagosian has a very low short life expectancy compared to other residents in other states and we all know the reason. Lagos hustle and bustle is not the flex people think it is. It's a pathetic lifestyle.

If to say the majority of them dey always get tangible assets after the hustle, e go better. Many of them dem born Dem inside that hustle and na on top same hustle dem them grow old and die. Iranu.

Fact..

Most lagosians have what it's called essential high blood pressure

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by RolexOfGeneva(m): 10:09pm On Feb 15
Think9ja:
Even God in heaven knows that I will never choose any location ahead of Lagos to stay or work..

Lagos is ahead of Nigeria itself

I will take a 130k job in Lagos over a 150k job in Ibadan

It is different if I don't get an offer at all in Lagos, but if I do, I'm not thinking twice .

Lagos na the place abeg
Your education is very poor
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by Danboy43: 10:31pm On Feb 15
Go for Lagos job, more opportunities and career growth is secure.
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by sageb: 10:47pm On Feb 15
pussygotlips:
it's no brainer for Ibadan go make Sense

yes oooo
Asiwaju ni wa
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by Nicepoker(m): 10:58pm On Feb 15
Udoboss:

How is Ogun close to Ibadan??
82km by road.
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by EponObi: 12:44am On Feb 16
Udoboss:

Fact..

Most lagosians have what it's called essential high blood pressure

Just seeing and thinking about traffic everyday is enough to give you essential blood pressure bro.
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by Baye4life: 4:42am On Feb 16
Good morning guys
Abeg,is 130k Job offer good for someone living at Iju Ishaga and Job location is at Magodo.
Pliz note:I don't pay rent

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by tunamenga(m): 4:51am On Feb 16
Femisol:
Lol
So you want to be living with those male skin bleachers, juju lovers and local promiscuous women in Ibadan grin grin

Ibadan will reduce your I.Q badly if you even have one before sef

Well If you like your future choose Lagos and if you want to play with your future choose lbadan

Obviously it’s Abuja, Lagos and others
Do you think what works for you can work for others? Just look at what you typed and shake your head for yourself.
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by BALLOSKI: 7:02am On Feb 16
Think9ja:
Even God in heaven knows that I will never choose any location ahead of Lagos to stay or work..

Lagos is ahead of Nigeria itself

I will take a 130k job in Lagos over a 150k job in Ibadan

It is different if I don't get an offer at all in Lagos, but if I do, I'm not thinking twice .

Lagos na the place abeg
You're used to suffering and you can't survive if you change.

Stockholm syndrome.
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by Tonytonex(m): 7:05am On Feb 16
9japicker:
What do you think or what is your preferred choice between a net salary of 130k for a job in Ibadan or 200k for a job in Lagos?

Note: The 130k job is for an operations manager while the 200k job is for a business manager.
that is between $80 and $100 FYI
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by Clazzone(m): 8:28am On Feb 16
I just like Ibadan, but currently, some areas in Ibadan are competing with Lagos
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by Rinoxy: 12:39pm On Feb 16
Watinhapen:
Take the 200k for Lagos. You will be more exposed and get better opportunities. In Ibadan, you will start living like village person and be limited. Adequately manage your finances in Lagos by renting a room self contain close to your workplace. Ensure that your rent is not more than 3 months of your salary.
Your last sentence is why I can't stay in some places; my annual rent shouldn't be more than my one month salary. My opinion, my choice.
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by Rinoxy: 4:18pm On Feb 16
Autobot05:

You’re entitled to your own opinion but you ain’t right
It's his opinion, to him he's right. U having a different opinion doesn't make his wrong.
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by Rinoxy: 4:55pm On Feb 16
eleniyan2020:
you see them saying opportunities is in lagos,like say na only lagos...guys with 50k salary in kaduna are far better than there 200k...
Omo, with 195k per month here in Kaduna, annual house rent of 150k and 100 naira transport fare (50 to 50 fro) daily, I'm managing my life and living well.
Just stay in a state you won't be struggling too much with nothing to show for it. May GOD help us all.
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by Rinoxy: 4:58pm On Feb 16
Tonytonex:
that is between $80 and $100 FYI
You're off the point. We already know.
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by eleniyan2020: 5:28pm On Feb 16
Rinoxy:

Omo, with 195k per month here in Kaduna, annual house rent of 150k and 100 naira transport fare (50 to 50 fro) daily, I'm managing my life and living well.
Just stay in a state you won't be struggling too much with nothing to show for it. May GOD help us all.
your house rent self no rich ur monthly pay,some of them for dat lagos,there salary no rich 100k...which side u de stay for kaduna?
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by Rinoxy: 11:33pm On Feb 16
eleniyan2020:
your house rent self no rich ur monthly pay,some of them for dat lagos,there salary no rich 100k...which side u de stay for kaduna?
I dey Romi new extension, Kaduna south.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by eleniyan2020: 5:13am On Feb 17
Rinoxy:

I dey Romi new extension, Kaduna south.
enjoyment, u go de flex those girls no b small...I de kakuri!
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by Rinoxy: 8:50am On Feb 17
eleniyan2020:
enjoyment, u go de flex those girls no b small...I de kakuri!
Hehehe, see dis guy! Where I see money to give girls? Kakuri guy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest Paid Jobs In Africa / Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Share Your Experience / Job Openings At The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.