Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,561 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? (11741 Views)

Is 130k Job Offer Good For Someone Living At Iju Ishaga / Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? / Is It OK To Switch From 130k Job In Yaba To 200k @Ajah. Thinking Of Buying Bike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by Ulogwe1: 1:30pm On Feb 15
Tallesty1:
If not for the fact that you offended God and deserved to be punished, why would you be living in Lagos?

The state with the highest population of mentally okay mad people

grin grin I swear down, even some people are looking for a way out of that place.
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by Truvelisback(m): 1:31pm On Feb 15
9japicker:
What do you think or what is your preferred choice between a net salary of 130k for a job in Ibadan or 200k for a job in Lagos?

Note: The 130k job is for an operations manager while the 200k job is for a business manager.
If you aren't paying a rent, stay in Lagos but if you are paying rent in Lagos, go for the job in Ibadan.
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by thaoriginator: 1:33pm On Feb 15
Ibadan ni mo wa ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by ecomalchemistt(m): 1:35pm On Feb 15
EponObi:

Lmaooo. People and unrealistic expectations and projection.

You, how many of those #500k job have you landed? You all talk as if they pick money on the street in Lagos.

Many of una don dey Lagos for decades with nothing to show for the hustle. 😭

Na so dem Dey always talk like say dem Dey pick money for floor. Me wey be hustler on daily income , I still Dey complain say expenses too much.

Now imagine salary earner , wey Dey collect salary once in a month…. Imagine the delusion !!!!

Transportation and feeding alone daily can gulp up to 70% of your salary , we never even talk house rent…

Wo , just leave all this online motivational speakers alone , they always push thier aspire to Perspire nonsense on the internet!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by crossbreedwears(m): 1:40pm On Feb 15
Just remain in IB. There is good power supply, less traffic, accommodation not too expensive, good roads and a place to tour. IB anytime anyday
9japicker:
What do you think or what is your preferred choice between a net salary of 130k for a job in Ibadan or 200k for a job in Lagos?

Note: The 130k job is for an operations manager while the 200k job is for a business manager.
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by Slurity(m): 1:43pm On Feb 15
9japicker:

Talk to the Ibadan company to add to the pay, let them add between 30-50k to it and if they agree, just drop that Lagos offer. I am also an Operation manager and i think they want to under pay you for 130k. Lagos transportation and cost of leaving will make the 200k useless. I have worked in Lagos, Ondo, Osun, Ogun and now presently in Ibadan. 200k in Lagos is like 140k here in Ibadan with less transportation stress.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by Glosam5683(m): 2:11pm On Feb 15
Choose Lagos, my brother.
One of the rule of living says, don't live in any apartment where your two months salary cant incur, hence you're living above your means.
Your two months salary in Lagos will get you a good selfcon (400k).
i repeat choose Lagos
Try to make findings in ibadan and see how far, i bet you you cant see good house at 250k in ibadan, you can make your findings.
i repeat for the last time, choose Lagos.
you will better opportunities, your thinking horizon will also change with time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by Glosam5683(m): 2:16pm On Feb 15
not necessarily true, have you tried the price of yam in Benue and the same quantity in Edo or even in Ibadan ?
dododawa1:
Depend on TRANSPORT FARE & ACCOMMODATION

Food price is d same in the WHOLE nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by IamHonourable1: 2:24pm On Feb 15
Think9ja:
Even God in heaven knows that I will never choose any location ahead of Lagos to stay or work..

Lagos is ahead of Nigeria itself

I will take a 130k job in Lagos over a 150k job in Ibadan

It is different if I don't get an offer at all in Lagos, but if I do, I'm not thinking twice .

Lagos na the place abeg

Have you stayed in Lagos before, you won't write these if you have ever experienced Lagos stress.
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by IamHonourable1: 2:24pm On Feb 15
Think9ja:
Even God in heaven knows that I will never choose any location ahead of Lagos to stay or work..

It is different if I don't get an offer at all in Lagos, but if I do, I'm not thinking twice .

Lagos na the place abeg

Have you stayed in Lagos before, you won't write these if you have ever experienced Lagos stress.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by dododawa1: 2:34pm On Feb 15
Glosam5683:
not necessarily true, have you tried the price of yam in Benue and the same quantity in Edo or even in Ibadan ?
Na only yam be FOOD ?
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by eleniyan2020: 2:46pm On Feb 15
Think9ja:

Lagos na the place abeg
lagos traffic will make you think you're hardworking!

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by eleniyan2020: 2:47pm On Feb 15
Somorinak:
Bros, follow what ur inner mind tells you
battery of the PC?
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by armyofone(m): 3:17pm On Feb 15
9japicker:

How can one find such kind of job in ibadan ?
Mind sharing where to apply ?
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by EponObi: 3:37pm On Feb 15
ecomalchemistt:

Na so dem Dey always talk like say dem Dey pick money for floor. Me wey be hustler on daily income , I still Dey complain say expenses too much.

Now imagine salary earner , wey Dey collect salary once in a month…. Imagine the delusion !!!!

Transportation and feeding alone daily can gulp up to 70% of your salary , we never even talk house rent…

Wo , just leave all this online motivational speakers alone , they always push thier aspire to Perspire nonsense on the internet!!!

😂 Bro, don't mind them. If it's as simple and easy as they say, more than half of Lagosians should be millionaires by now with houses on the Island. Some even said he can change job 5 times a year if he goes for the #200k job. 🤣

Shuuu? If that's the reality majority of them won't be languishing in danfo as late as 12am and as early as 5am. You go think Lagos is El Dorado.

The average Lagosian has a very low life expectancy compared to residents in other states and we all know the reason. Lagos hustle and bustle is not the flex people think it is. It's a pathetic lifestyle.

If to say the majority of them dey always get tangible assets after the hustle, e go better. Many of them dem born Dem inside that hustle and na on top same hustle dem them grow old and die. Iranu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by nurudeen181(m): 3:39pm On Feb 15
dawnomike:
Stay put in Ibadan if you're satisfied with a less ambitious lifestyle... choose lagos and you'll have more better opportunities over time
overtime like how many years and how would you get noticed
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by EponObi: 3:42pm On Feb 15
eleniyan2020:
lagos traffic will make you think you're hardworking!

😂 Broooooooooo, finish them. They think wasting their time inside traffic is a flex. Majority of them, as Dem dey earn there sub #200k salary, na so expenses dey chop am. They typically work and work with nothing to show for it. Pathetic lifestyle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by eleniyan2020: 3:51pm On Feb 15
EponObi:

😂 Broooooooooo, finish them. They think wasting their time inside traffic is a flex. Majority of them, as Dem dey earn there sub #200k salary, na so expenses dey chop am. They typically work and work with nothing to show for it. Pathetic lifestyle.
you see them saying opportunities is in lagos,like say na only lagos...guys with 50k salary in kaduna are far better than there 200k...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by mu2sa2: 3:59pm On Feb 15
Nicepoker:
Stay in Ogun state and do both jobs.
Hahaha, there you are! - as chief zebrudaya alias 4.30 will say.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by EponObi: 4:02pm On Feb 15
eleniyan2020:
you see them saying opportunities is in lagos,like say na only lagos...guys with 50k salary in kaduna are far better than there 200k...

Fact! 100%

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by Barsote(m): 4:38pm On Feb 15
Animal sited very useless human ever lived

Femisol:
Lol
So you want to be living with those male skin bleachers, juju lovers and local promiscuous women in Ibadan grin grin

Ibadan will reduce your I.Q badly if you even have one before sef

Well If you like your future choose Lagos and if you want to play with your future choose lbadan

Obviously it’s Abuja, Lagos and others
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by topefelix799(m): 4:48pm On Feb 15
dawnomike:
Stay put in Ibadan if you're satisfied with a less ambitious lifestyle... choose lagos and you'll have more better opportunities over time
Rubbish talk. lot of we tech guys are good here.
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by topefelix799(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15
Solofresh2:
House rent alone in Lagos will finish your 200k grin and that is if you have no where to stay
I would prefer Ibadan
houses in ibadan too is kind of expensive but you can get home anytime you wish after work. no traffic issue
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by Southwestidiot: 5:15pm On Feb 15
9japicker:

stay ibadan ooo, inflation go just kill you for lagos

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by occfx: 5:23pm On Feb 15
9japicker:

Lagos is expensive and overrated.

3 Likes

Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by jessylaurel(f): 5:48pm On Feb 15
9japicker:

Stay in Ibadan and enjoy your money because if you check the cost of transportation the 70k is gone added with fake life style in lagos by the end of the month you're left with nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by jessylaurel(f): 5:49pm On Feb 15
topefelix799:
Rubbish talk. lot of we tech guys are good here.

Hahahhahahahahahahaha all broke boys are calling themselves tech just to hype their brokenness 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by jessylaurel(f): 5:50pm On Feb 15
eleniyan2020:

Most definitely 💃

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by Franky9584(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15
I will choose Ibadan because house rent in Ibadan is cheaper when compared to lagos.
I never talk of high cost transportation in Lagos and it's traffic oo

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by afemgbosey(m): 7:58pm On Feb 15
And you think your statement doesn't apply to Lagos too?
Do you even know maybe probably you will have to relocate to Ibadan to survive in the future? And right now your IQ has increased?

Femisol:
Lol
So you want to be living with those male skin bleachers, juju lovers and local promiscuous women in Ibadan grin grin

Ibadan will reduce your I.Q badly if you even have one before sef

Well If you like your future choose Lagos and if you want to play with your future choose lbadan

Obviously it’s Abuja, Lagos and others
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by Ernesthugo(m): 9:20pm On Feb 15
How can u buy laptop around 70k sell it 160k b4 u say jack i no they 9ja n i know the business well i used 70k as the current exchange rate of 1600 so if u want to say jack i prove u wrong
Somorinak:
Bros, follow what ur inner mind tells you
Re: Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? by Udoboss(m): 10:05pm On Feb 15
Nicepoker:
Stay in Ogun state and do both jobs.

How is Ogun close to Ibadan??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indian Doctors At Lagos Nigeria / Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" / Nbplc Recruiting Please Check Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.