Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread (1919 Views)

How Senior Police Officers Aided Escape Of 100 Robbery Suspects In Lagos / Video Of Soldiers Being Flogged Because They Demanded Their Allowance. / Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by myright: 11:35pm On Feb 14

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by Jokerman(m): 11:37pm On Feb 14
It happened at Lagos Island.

This is the HQ of APC ronus... Hunger wan kill them..

However, I actually thought it was from one IDP camp at Maiduguri, coz I never believe APC miscreants could use pankere on their fellow ronus....😂

Tomorrow, they will still vote APC😂😂

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by killsmith(f): 11:39pm On Feb 14
Zero sympathy for destined fools.

11 Likes

Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by myright: 11:42pm On Feb 14
The man doing the recording is sure an Igbo guy. He really felt sorry for them. Chai! After playing the so called sophisticated politics, they turned them to amajiris

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by Alexis11: 11:45pm On Feb 14
Lol
Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by myright: 11:46pm On Feb 14
What is happening in Nigeria today is spiritual. Watch this video

https://youtube.com/shorts/7pTcK-zGE74?si=7QQOuq4Wh80TJSTK

2 Likes

Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by Floky215: 11:48pm On Feb 14
Jokerman:

However, I actually thought it was from one IDP camp at Maiduguri, coz I never believe APC miscreants could use pankere on their fellow ronus....😂

APC and Tinubu lost Lagos state during the presidential election...so how does it becomes a ronu HQ now...? If at all we have ronu HQ anywhere it's not Lagos state..!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by navyseal2220: 11:58pm On Feb 14
SE and SS now...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by Tflex01: 12:03am On Feb 15
Floky215:

APC and Tinubu lost Lagos state during the presidential election...so how does it becomes a ronu HQ now...? If at all we have ronu HQ anywhere it's not Lagos state..!!

Lol

1 Like

Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by Contriman(m): 12:04am On Feb 15
myright:
What is happening in Nigeria today is spiritual. Watch this video

https://youtube.com/shorts/7pTcK-zGE74?si=7QQOuq4Wh80TJSTK
so how many months of prayer and fasting will solve what is happening odeh
Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by Teeeteee130: 12:11am On Feb 15
The hunger is everywhere. There is no point trying to make it tribal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:32am On Feb 15
Floky215:

True!
Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by Abufo: 2:55am On Feb 15
PROUDIGBO:

True!

are you sure that is even Lagos?
Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by Britishpea: 3:53am On Feb 15
Don’t sentiment it.
The hunger is everywhere.
Tribal sentiment is a clog in the wheel of development of Nigeria. Youths that are supposed to salvage the country are divided because of tribalism and example is the Op.

No one will fix Nigeria. The youths that are supposed to do it are on Twitter doing “trending” and mass exodus to YUL Edoches page to attack him.

How does Yuls life concern a reasonable youth pls?

Attitudinal change is supposed to be a project 101 for a serious government. It’ hasn’t been this bad when late Dora Akunyili started the movement of sensitizing the mind of an average Nigeria.

And with the way we are using social media in Nigeria, by the youths, our governments won’t be serious to fix the country because they through it, know our psyche and have drawn their conclusions that Nigerian youths don’t know what they are doing.

It’s high time we started having a foresight.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by Sctests: 5:03am On Feb 15
Britishpea:
Don’t sentiment it.
Tribal sentiment is a clog in the wheel of development of Nigeria. Youths that are supposed to salvage the country are divided because of tribalism and example is the Op.

No one will fix Nigeria. The youths that are supposed to do it are on Twitter doing “trending” and mass exodus to YUL Edoches page to attack him.

Attitudinal change is supposed to be a project 101 for a serious government. It’ hasn’t been this bad when late Dora Akunyili started the movement of sensitizing the mind of an average Nigeria.

And with the way we are using social media in Nigeria, by the youths, our governments won’t be serious to fix the country because they through it, know our psyche and have drawn their conclusions that Nigerian youths don’t know what they are doing.

You are a Chief Ronu miscreant. I'm sure you were on that line, read your signature.

Una go vote rubbish come dey speak long grammar.

Elections have consequences and this is one of them. The Emilokonism of HUNGER!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by Ensa777(f): 5:21am On Feb 15
What size of bread is ₦100??

1 Like

Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by aswani(m): 6:23am On Feb 15
navyseal2220:
SE and SS now...

Why are you adding South South? They are not aligned with Obidients politically. Even the South East sef are not unified as Obidients, hence the last election victory for APC in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by Benwallt(m): 7:17am On Feb 15
A man was almost killed in Anambra because of 50 Naira bittercola. He no get shishi for pocket

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by casppyjay: 7:58am On Feb 15
Britishpea:
Don’t sentiment it.

Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by Viper000: 8:01am On Feb 15
Ensa777:
What size of bread is ₦100??

killsmith:
Zero sympathy for destined fools.
I was on the queue, no be small whipping but I still collect the bread.
The bread is N300 not N100, then I buy bean 200 to eat the bread, country hard…. E no easy

2 Likes

Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:17am On Feb 15
Britishpea:
Don’t sentiment it.

which youths? The ones that weren't allowed to vote on election day or the ones that told people not to come out if they wouldn't vote APC?

2 Likes

Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by killsmith(f): 1:20pm On Feb 15
Viper000:

I was on the queue, no be small whipping but I still collect the bread.
The bread is N300 not N100, then I buy bean 200 to eat the bread, country hard…. E no easy
save up and buy a laptop. Learn a Digital skill.
Goodluck.
Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by Rexymania(m): 2:30pm On Feb 15
Tribalism without sense. If na igbo man be tinubu, all igbos would have rose against him

Jokerman:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by Thatsammie(m): 2:34pm On Feb 15
This happened at Bristol Plaza mosque very close to Oluwole car Park, Balogun Market, Lagos Island. There is a particular van that supplies the bread 🍞 every morning. The bread in question is branded DANGOTE BREAD and it's not meant to be sold. The queue starts building up before 5am waiting for the delivery van. It's always a sorry sight.
Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:38pm On Feb 15
Lagos has the population already

Watch how Igbos will come here to tell u that none of their kinsmen was on that queue but if its to be about some random people doing great things, they will be first to say that"Dem fit be Igbos like that"

Hypocrisy runs in their blood

As for the video, na because na for Lagos e dey happen, worst could have happened elsewhere with little noise
Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by epondudu: 5:00pm On Feb 15
Lier it's 800 Naira bread.
God bless JAGABAN
God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria. grin
Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:23pm On Feb 15
Floky215:

no mind am, na him be ALAI ni RONU
Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by Johnwrite(m): 8:31am On Feb 16
The government are really doing well
Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by dangotesmummy: 5:10pm On Feb 16
Rexymania:
Tribalism without sense. If na igbo man be tinubu, all igbos would have rose against him

the way the anambrans rose against Broda Peter when he was the governor of anambra.lets stop wailing over Spilled milk and smell the coffee.the deed is done.lets fix this madness
Re: Video: Hunger Plague I'm Lagos. People Are Flogged Because Of #100 Bread by ekperimaezza: 6:34pm On Feb 16
So sad

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Governor Is Fayose? A Ritualist Or Herbalist? / Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! / Occult Clergymen In Nigeria And Ritual Sacrifice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.