Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup (16037 Views)

Man Caught Stealing Pot Of Soup [Photos ] / Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video / Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by DenreleDave(m): 8:15am On Feb 15
Streetdoctor:

My fthr dun tire to dey ronu?

Maybe
Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:16am On Feb 15
DenreleDave:
APC is a curse mehnn

See what Nigerians are reduced to
the same Apc you supported
hypocrite
Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by Uncletony(m): 8:16am On Feb 15
Eh yaaaa..... Sori ooo sori ooo
Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by Akaegwu(m): 8:16am On Feb 15
treesun:

If our judge, I will give her money to cook soup after freeing her, there hunger induced by APC!
Read the news first. He stole other things to the tune of over 300k
Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by baralatie(m): 8:16am On Feb 15
He also stole other items worth over #300000
Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by AlhajiCSO: 8:17am On Feb 15
DenreleDave:

Maybe
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
https://www.nairaland.com/8001253/court-remands-ondo-tailor-stealing/2#128463786

editing people's posts to insult them.
Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by DenreleDave(m): 8:18am On Feb 15
AlhajiCSO:
Fergie01 myd44 lfpmod Sen Donique Mukia2
Rule 2
https://www.nairaland.com/8001253/court-remands-ondo-tailor-stealing/2#128463786

editing people's posts to insult them.

Pẹ̀lẹ́... U go dey aiit grin grin grin
Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by delzbaba(m): 8:27am On Feb 15
[quote author=Emma1Oj post=128463651]Shut it.. mummy boy.[/quot] another lazy thief spotted
Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by delzbaba(m): 8:28am On Feb 15
Emma1Oj:
Shut it.. mummy boy.
you are defending your colleague right
Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:36am On Feb 15
Emilokan men at it again
Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by Sctests: 8:37am On Feb 15
DenreleDave:
APC is a curse mehnn

Na die you dey. Eyin lo kan.
Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by Nomerci: 8:37am On Feb 15
By 9am. Oh my gawd. Its been 1week now my car dey gather dust. Engine oil is due. Brake pad is due. Shocks is due. Engine valve seals is due. Total 130k. I rather use the money buy food.data.bppze.than to deposit it for my car when no be water my engine dey use operate. Sapa go reach everyone round

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by countryman13: 8:40am On Feb 15
Chukwuka319:
This one has incurred trouble on himself, stealing someone's pot of soup.Experiencing difficulties is not an excuse to commit a crime,so he should face the music.
Condemning the act too but what happen to those carrying out authority stealing in our nation? How many have bn tried let alone bn jailed? Judiciary is one our problems because they are not actually doing d right thing when these criminals in high places(Politicians) are involved. AUTHORITHY STEALING PASS ARMED ROBERRY!

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by Chasito(m): 8:40am On Feb 15
This news funny sha😂😂
Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by Bobbynobobby: 8:44am On Feb 15
Now the guy is in soup
Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by Acidosis(m): 8:54am On Feb 15
ideatoprince18:
Lol ...... He was among those singing " Om your mandate we shall stand Jakaban"!!!!

Now the mandate has stood and he is busy stealing Pot of Soup!!.

How are you so sure about this? Because he's Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:56am On Feb 15
treesun:

If our judge, I will give her money to cook soup after freeing her, there hunger induced by APC!
stealing someone pot of soup at this time is equivalent to murderer. Or attempted murder

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:00am On Feb 15
Boondocxs:
Inukwa
ije uwa!
Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by Pinicop(m): 9:05am On Feb 15
People should stop saying "because of pot of soup".

The actual crime is beyond stealing a mere pot of soup. There are other items worth N310,000 as rightly mentioned in the news.

The newspaper just deceptively use "pot of soup" to make the headline catchy, which, of course, is an ethical.
Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by mclloyd22: 9:06am On Feb 15
Them go open one tailor shop for an inside prison.
Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by DenreleDave(m): 9:17am On Feb 15
Sctests:

Na die my fthr dey. Eyin lo kan.

Alhajicso Oya come report ooo
Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by BALLOSKI: 9:22am On Feb 15
grin grin
Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by BeardedMeat(m): 9:31am On Feb 15
Tallesty1:
Greedy bastard. Something wey he suppose use plate fetch small and collect two meat he go carry the whole thing.

How he wan make the owner take chop?
grin
Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by AlhajiCSO: 9:35am On Feb 15
DenreleDave:

Alhajicso Oya come report ooo

Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
https://www.nairaland.com/8001253/court-remands-ondo-tailor-stealing/2#128464923

editing people's posts and insulting them

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by Emma1Oj(m): 9:35am On Feb 15
delzbaba:
you are defending your colleague right
Yes if you say so.

But jus pray God to help you not to see yourself doing what you are not suppose to do due to frustration.. Pot of soup? Na hunger push am, NOT ARMED RUBBER.

I'm not justifying his act but be critical before hitting the hammer.
Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by RimmaAsa: 9:46am On Feb 15
Malroux:
Ebin pawa o.

They have become more aggressive these days and want to fight you at the slightest.
Hunger panga.

Them never see anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by Greenback: 9:48am On Feb 15
DenreleDave:
APC is a curse mehnn

But you follow bring the curse nah
Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by Gboom: 9:58am On Feb 15
Malroux:
Awa lokan
Ka ye or
Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by symbianDON(m): 9:59am On Feb 15
Adua Fatigue ronu !! grin
Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by delzbaba(m): 10:06am On Feb 15
Emma1Oj:
Yes if you say so.

But jus pray God to help you not to see yourself doing what you are not suppose to do due to frustration.. Pot of soup? Na hunger push am, NOT ARMED RUBBER.

I'm not justifying his act but be critical before hitting the hammer.

No matter what you say stealing a pot of soup with a few pieces of meat or fish I not due to hunger but wickedness and rascally behavior, because that soup cannot do anything for him without the required solid mixture to consume it with, abi he will just lick the soup?
Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by Emma1Oj(m): 10:10am On Feb 15
delzbaba:
No matter what you say stealing a pot of soup with a few pieces of meat or fish I not due to hunger but wickedness and rascally behavior, because that soup cannot do anything for him without the required solid mixture to consume it with, abi he will just lick the soup?
some pple get small garri or has 200maira to buy garri but dem no get soup..

Still I'm not justifying stealing.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Ondo Tailor For Stealing Pot Of Soup by DenreleDave(m): 12:12pm On Feb 15
Greenback:

But you follow bring the curse nah

How?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Got My Fake Ife, Ui, Nysc Certificates For N350,000 / Four Oil Thieves Jailed In Port Harcourt. See Photos / Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.