Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi (15406 Views)

Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media / Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry / Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by tctrills: 2:37pm On Feb 15
DonBenny77:
Don't mind weakling
Maguire didn't run from social media
Igalo didn't
Onana didn't
Even players that received death threats didn't run.
Coward on pitch coward on social media
You guys are disappointed that he cut you off. Now you can troll in vain. The boy is smart.
But come to think of it, why are you bothered with what he does with his account?

2 Likes

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by Vinnie2000(m): 2:38pm On Feb 15
Goodlady:

Sharap Iwobi's family

Hope you have seen your HYPOCRISY?

And have learnt that TALK is CHEAP.😏

You deactivated your Sweetplum accounts and created this, because of small gbasgbos on Romance section. undecided

But you were bashing Iwobi and Calling him Weak. sad
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by Emu4life(m): 2:38pm On Feb 15
tctrills:

The street niggars have so much time on their hands. Iwobi has no time for stupidity. How many people em wan reply?
Umar Sadiq played Champions League Round of 16 game yesterday, yet he gave it to trolls hot hot.
Iwobi doesn't even Play Conference League. No justification for weakness please.
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by DonBenny77(m): 2:42pm On Feb 15
tctrills:

You guys are disappointed that he cut you off. Now you can troll in vain. The boy is smart.
But come to think of it, why are you bothered with what he does with his account?
You be mumu
Who has time to troll him
Facts only ...
With his big head and oversized female wig that is obviously heavy on him. Before he runs a yard he will swing it left and right.
Someone that hasn't achieved anything in football
Arsenal flop
Than newly promoted Fulham dey manage
Waste of a player
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by Goodlady(f): 2:47pm On Feb 15
tctrills:

It's a shame that you are a woman. You have a devilish heart.
I m a good woman!
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by Goodlady(f): 2:52pm On Feb 15
Vinnie2000:

Hope you have seen your HYPOCRISY?

And have learnt that TALK is CHEAP.😏

You deactivated your Sweetplum accounts and created this, because of small gbasgbos on Romance section. undecided

But you were bashing Iwobi and Calling him Weak. sad
I deactivated sweetplum for personal reasons. The bullying I got here is not affecting me cos I know you boys are just sex starved gôats.
As for Iwobi, he's acting too soft. Never knew you men are soft laidis!
He should apologize and we ll caution bullies!

1 Like

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by Generation1: 3:01pm On Feb 15
thesolutions:
Easier said than done. Regrets is unhealable. He can forgive but forgetting won't happen.
It will always ring a bell when giving his best is demanded from him.
You are weak
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by Sleekfingers: 3:08pm On Feb 15
press9jatv:
sincerely, he shouldn’t have been Weakened to the extent of deleting pictures and videos on his Instagram handle. That’s weak of him.

Some people react to things differently.
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by Subonbon(m): 3:39pm On Feb 15
Who be this one bayi
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by yinkeys(m): 4:05pm On Feb 15
Emu4life:
Iwobi na Ajebo Nigerian. The street niggahs always give a Gbos for every Gbas. Shiior
Lol Osimhen
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by meum: 4:21pm On Feb 15
tctrills:

What if a thousand people are doing it to you. Iwobi did the right thing. Cut of social media, cut of distraction and move on with life.
I will use one post swear for all of dem. Then target a few of dem to drag. I go sha make a few of dem depressed. As for me? I no go depress lai lai. You see dat SM I no for run comot for dem.

As for Iwobi, he had a lot to lose. His career would be on the line. The best thing he could have done was to ignore them (as I would do if I decide they aren’t worth being dignified with a response). Flex more, post more pictures make E pepper dem in their hunger & frustration. No time to be depressed.
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by meum: 4:29pm On Feb 15
Jayhome24:

I swear you among the few real men here I mean real men. Wallahi I don't give a shit about damn shit on social media.

If you bully me I go bully you back sharp sharp, I no send any motherfucker bullier, push me I push you, bully me I bully you, touch me I touch you man no go vex.

Iwobi put that Instagram stuff back no be only you played the game so what are those sons of bitch bullying you for? May Ogun + Amadioha kill dem all.

Iwobi put that thing back and fear no one just ignore them because of your career if not for your career I would have said you should go and hire devil wey pass dem devil pay dem to sit with your Instagram page open for dem to fire back at those motherfuckers buliers bastards.

Iwobi this Iwobi that is he the only player? The coach wey see say a player is not on the game and refuse to change him to bring in fresh strenght why not talk about him?
Aswear just cos of my career I go ignore dem. But I go flex, make sure say I post plenty pix make E pepper dem more. Even inside dat CIV sef na dia my flex for start. Na dem go see my plenty picture dey depressed. Dem go drop aza tire I no go send shishi to any bastard. I no send dia papa.
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by chukkystar(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15
No rules to how people deal with their issues especially a Man. Being exposed to Insults and claiming Masculinity is Stupidity. Especially here in Nigeria where Many Males show and pick using Muscles over using Intelligence
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by MentalHades: 4:35pm On Feb 15
mightyhaze:
Iwobi is more than a man..

In that single act,he showed empathy,remorse,character and a lot of strength

People have different ways of showing these things.. imagine some people were calling him out for not coming on national tv to cry his eyes out to show how sorry he was

Action/deeds is better than words..

I hardly apologise when wrong but when I make it up to you,you stay made up

Berra than empty bird chirps

you don't personally apologise when you're wrong then you're a self obsessed narcissist and egoistic manipulator.

That is weakness not strength
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by PureFace1(m): 4:38pm On Feb 15
DonBenny77:
Don't mind weakling
Maguire didn't run from social media
Igalo didn't
Onana didn't
Even players that received death threats didn't run.
Coward on pitch coward on social media

You are the coward here that failed to understand that we are not created equally. Your brain is messed up if you think it is okay to bully anyone online.

Same way some people grew up to be physically stronger than others is also same way some people are emotionally weak.

Low IQ retard like you have no empathy for weaker people, that's one of the reason why Nigeria is this way. Don't worry you will also meet yours in life people like you are not even strong emotionally as you portray.
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by PureFace1(m): 4:44pm On Feb 15
Goodlady:
Yes. Iwobi is crying too much. Shey na lie say you no play rubbish?

Oya be a man, restore ya pics and we ll caution the bullies!

Hang ya mamâ there. VeryMumuBoy saying he's VeryWickedGoat and VeryWickedMan.

Any man that marry a woman like you is in trouble for life.

1 Like

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by mightyhaze: 4:55pm On Feb 15
MentalHades:
you don't personally apologise when you're wrong then you're a self obsessed narcissist and egoistic manipulator.

That is weakness not strength
Hardly doesn't mean never... I simply mean I prefer to show remorse than squawk

Try dey read
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by Goodlady(f): 5:14pm On Feb 15
PureFace1:

Any man that marry a woman like you is in trouble for life.
Sharap!

Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by DonBenny77(m): 5:29pm On Feb 15
PureFace1:

You are the coward here that failed to understand that we are not created equally. Your brain is messed up if you think it is okay to bully anyone online.

Same way some people grew up to be physically stronger than others is also same way some people are emotionally weak.

Low IQ retard like you have no empathy for weaker people, that's one of the reason why Nigeria is this way. Don't worry you will also meet yours in life people like you are not even strong emotionally as you portray.
Eagles are not weaklings. With all his experience Iwobi is shit just like you. Letting unknown players bully you on the pitch.
There's no room for empathy in football
Dumbo
When you carry woman hair you go play like woman
Mumu
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by CluelessMODS: 5:39pm On Feb 15
Goodlady:

I m a good woman!
No you are evil!
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by nairamaniac: 5:42pm On Feb 15
press9jatv:
sincerely, he shouldn’t have been Weakened to the extent of deleting pictures and videos on his Instagram handle. That’s weak of him.
You all don't even know the other reasons he deleted those pictures and videos.

He didn't delete them out of remorsefulness. He deleted them out of guilty conscience.

Did you see iwobi's pages before deleting them.
He showed no connection to being a footballer.
You would have thot he was a drug dealer or yahooboy.

Those pictures shower he had lost passion for his profession.
Leaving them On would only authenticate the reality of situations.
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by thesolutions(m): 5:45pm On Feb 15
Generation1:

You are weak
That weakness is the strongest thing in a man.
No gree for anybody is not a comment from the strong.
It is from the weak taking a stand against their fears, usually a strong opposition.
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by PureFace1(m): 6:15pm On Feb 15
DonBenny77:

Eagles are not weaklings. With all his experience Iwobi is shit just like you. Letting unknown players bully you on the pitch.
There's no room for empathy in football
Dumbo
When you carry woman hair you go play like woman
Mumu

What does a nonentity like you know about football ? A failure in life from a miserable and damned lineage.

You are typing shits as if you are even worth the soccer boots iwobi put on, even if Iwobi is weak emotionally the opinion coming from a low life like you is null.

All those your braggado end behind your keyboard, your existence is not even qualify to speak where he is in real life you can only be the coward you so much pretend you are not.
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by femi4: 7:23pm On Feb 15
press9jatv:
Yen yen yen . Talk is cheap

Ordinary small abuse on NL, you will starting copying seun n mydn. Bullying can get into anybody's skin.
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by DonBenny77(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15
PureFace1:

What does a nonentity like you know about football ? A failure in life from a miserable and damned lineage.

You are typing shits as if you are even worth the soccer boots iwobi put on, even if Iwobi is weak emotionally the opinion coming from a low life like you is null.

All those your braggado end behind your keyboard, your existence is not even qualify to speak where he is in real life you can only be the coward you so much pretend you are not.
Go and lick Iwobi's balls
Brave man gay, so much in love with Iwobi's pretty face.
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by hodestruth: 8:19pm On Feb 15
Please Dear Iwobi, for the sake of us, your teaming supporters and fans, return back to your social media and continue making us proud in both your club and national assignments, we are proud of your patriotism, show them that you are more matured and civilized than them, why do you want to help them remove yourself from national team, remember to be chosen from among millions is an enviable honour
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:00pm On Feb 15
parcydrix:

So he should leave his page open so that people wey never chop belleful be insulting him and his family

They were on empty stomach and iwobi is flying and eating from the nation cake,he was paid and they demanded to quiry him if need be.maguire was bullying more than this
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by HNICEARTH: 11:32pm On Feb 15
parcydrix:

So he should leave his page open so that people wey never chop belleful be insulting him and his family

All he has to do is disable comments or limit comments to his close circles. Deleting pictures, videos, kinda lame. He folded and made it look like those bitter losers were winning
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by tctrills: 4:32am On Feb 16
DonBenny77:

You be mumu
Who has time to troll him
Facts only ...
With his big head and oversized female wig that is obviously heavy on him. Before he runs a yard he will swing it left and right.
Someone that hasn't achieved anything in football
Arsenal flop
Than newly promoted Fulham dey manage
Waste of a player
Internet troll go get a job
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by tctrills: 4:33am On Feb 16
Emu4life:

Umar Sadiq played Champions League Round of 16 game yesterday, yet he gave it to trolls hot hot.
Iwobi doesn't even Play Conference League. No justification for weakness please.
You don't know the meaning of weakness. The boy doesn't have time for trolls and he is not giving them a platform. That's the meaning of wisdom and strength. Only an idiot will waste his time on trolls
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by Emu4life(m): 6:57am On Feb 16
tctrills:

You don't know the meaning of weakness. The boy doesn't have time for trolls and he is not giving them a platform. That's the meaning of wisdom and strength. Only an idiot will waste his time on trolls
So many players/celebrities get trolled after a disappointing outing. The Strong ones ignore while the weak delete thier social media handles.
Re: Be A Man & Restore Your Pictures & Videos On Instagram - Lege Miami Tells Iwobi by tctrills: 11:21am On Feb 16
Emu4life:

So many players/celebrities get trolled after a disappointing outing. The Strong ones ignore while the weak delete thier social media handles.
You have a twisted definition of strength. Iwobi deleted his account so he can ignore and move on. If everyone being bullied is brave enough to delete their account, Cyberbullying will end.
The problem is that too many people are addicted to social media that they find it impossible to cut it off even though it's bad for their health and sanity.
Iwobi has shown great wisdom and strength. I think you should learn from him.
It is actually stupid to have an Instagram account when all it does is gather negativity.
Also if the goal is to ignore the negative comments, then why don't you just delete it anyway.
It take 2 minutes to set up a new account so it's no big deal.
A real man should not be sentimentally attached to an Instagram account. He is not a 15 years old girl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine / Waje Covers Tushmagazine (Photos) / Nollywood Stars In London For Rok TV Launch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.