Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

I Just Got Schenghen Visa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Got Schenghen Visa (2269 Views)

I Just Got To The Gambia / Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got Schenghen Visa by HRprof: 7:29am On Feb 20
hitekk:

Pls guide/educate us pls, I can't wait to escape this great tinubulation.
Go to travel section and learn it that is what I did
Re: I Just Got Schenghen Visa by duduade16: 8:55am On Feb 20
HRprof:

I learnt DIY here in NairaLand you can do same. Check the thread you wish you travel and get the information you need. NairaLand encourages DIY visa processing than using agents
pls contact me on Wednesday 09034563092
Re: I Just Got Schenghen Visa by HRprof: 8:05pm On Feb 20
duduade16:
pls contact me on Wednesday 09034563092
Please I can not contact you and don’t let anyone scam you here using my Monika . Better delete you phone number
Re: I Just Got Schenghen Visa by zeyheed(m): 11:04am On Mar 01
mediafada:
Congratulations!

What are your plans, do you intend to gain travel experience or you want to japa with Schengen visa?

What kind of advise do you need?
Japaing with the tourist visa

(1) (2) (Reply)

REVEALED: 10 Secrets Flight Attendants Will Never Tell BUT You Must Know / Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? / How Well Do U Know Venezuela? Let's Share Ideath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.