Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,413 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) (19196 Views)

Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. / Lagos Police Statement On INEC Officials At Church In Ijeshatedo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Careente7(m): 9:26am On Feb 15
I don’t trust uniformed men. I get paranoid whenever I see them. I’ve witnessed a so called police officer use his rifle to scratch a mini bus cos he couldn’t get ‘roger’. Fck the police .

No comment; next question.

1 Like

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Greenback: 9:27am On Feb 15
Ogiame:
Ughelli, same place that birthed the End SARS protest...

These uniform men nor wan learn.
Oga rest,abeg. Those youths are all yahoo yahoo

2 Likes

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by concho(m): 9:27am On Feb 15
Nigerian police is the most useless institution in Nigeria . I detest them with passion including my greedy police uncle .

They are all the same .

1 Like

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by StraightGaay: 9:27am On Feb 15
God1000:
They should protest against hardship first or do both together, but let it be peaceful
What hardship? There is no hardship anywhere.
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by LeeSmart: 9:28am On Feb 15
Jennyclay:
End sars part 2 is loading undecided.
Nonsense men on black uniform!!
Stop the generalization ma'am, we still have good uniform men/women out there. Thanks
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by joefelin2345: 9:29am On Feb 15
christejames:
This is just a tip of the iceberg of what the upcoming demonstrations induced by hunger will be, Endsars will be a childplay... shocked

I just hope the SE and SS steer clear of that main protest.

Sultan of Sokoto has given a hint already.
So Ugheli is in SW, NW or NE? Ode!!!

3 Likes

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by LeeSmart: 9:30am On Feb 15
concho:
Nigerian police is the most useless institution in Nigeria . I detest them with passion including my greedy police uncle .

They are all the same .

Really sad with this ur statement sir/ma'am

1 Like

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Lifestone(m): 9:31am On Feb 15
christejames:
This is just a tip of the iceberg of what the upcoming demonstrations induced by hunger will be, Endsars will be a childplay... shocked

Why are you always attaching your self to SS. Seems SE have become so unsecured and unsure of themselves

4 Likes

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Amumaigwe: 9:33am On Feb 15
christejames:

SE and SS are not participating in any demonstration. We are too busy to meddle in any family feud.

1 Like

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Jayhome24: 9:33am On Feb 15
Police sorry to say this you hav no statement to offer you guys are really a problem to this society than solution.

I now realised Endsar attacked on police you guys never learned from it which is so horribly bad.

The people that subjected you and your family to penury and agony are up there you are not disturbing them but you focus your brutality on people who have done you no wrong in anyway, it's a shame.

Pls keep your damn statement to yourselves and as a matter of fact if possible, police unit in Nigeria should be dissolve and nothing like police again because the unit is just useless to Nigerians, so no need it exist to be very honest.
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Lifestone(m): 9:33am On Feb 15
concho:

They are all the same .

For arresting a car on the road without plate number!
Eventually, we will all live in the Country we created. Full of disorderliness

2 Likes

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Theevilone(m): 9:33am On Feb 15
christejames:

What did Sultan say pls ?
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:34am On Feb 15
lipsrsealed
Na wa...for this same Ughelli wey I dey like this.....
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Jogs1900: 9:35am On Feb 15
badoh:

We know you want the country to burn because your so-called Messiah lost the election. Your wish will not come to pass.
E no get sense naw..Obi and Aisha Yusuff don use dem cash out already.

1 Like

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Umuinyioku: 9:35am On Feb 15
badoh:

We know you want the country to burn because your so-called Messiah lost the election. Your wish will not come to pass.
It's your political and tribal mindset that Nigeria's crawling.

Why bringing election losers to this topic that you opine protesters are not supporters of Tinubu. Don't you go same market with them and see how it feels to survive this goddam country?

Open your mind and embrace reality.
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Jogs1900: 9:36am On Feb 15
Elliotwaveforec:

Yahooboy, read what your colleagues did to the officers nah. Can't you read again. How can you be driving an unregistered car and your friends even attacked and injured officers on duty.
They won't see that one all because they hate the police.
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Jogs1900: 9:40am On Feb 15
Lifestone:

Why are you always attaching your self to SS. Seems SE have become so unsecured and unsure of themselves
Once you hear SE/SS, just know they are from that side.
Yorubas don't attach themselves to SS and we have people of Yoruba origin in both Edo and Delta states.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Raylight2(m): 9:40am On Feb 15
naptu2:
Kome Nice @komenicee

I like that handwriting sha.

I no get data to watch any video. Data don cost.
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by sylve11: 9:42am On Feb 15
Anunakeeh:

Nonsense.

Them suppose spleet the block skull.

Ah! Na wa o shocked cool
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Luvties(m): 9:43am On Feb 15
Did you even read the police statement?

So a crime should be allowed because that is the place that birthed the end sars protest?

Ogiame:
Ughelli, same place that birthed the End SARS protest...

These uniform men nor wan learn.

1 Like

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:46am On Feb 15
Ughelli Pple Sha. smiley

Very UNITED. cool

When Uduaghan banned Motorcycle throughout Delta State in 2013,
They met their King, Ovie Oharisi to Tell him about the Brutal consequences it would have on them.
the Monarch called Uduaghan and told him to BETTER let his Pple be. undecided undecided
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by IMASTEX: 9:52am On Feb 15
Elliotwaveforec:

How can you be driving an unregistered car and your friends even attacked and injured officers on duty.
I hate to say this, So he should believe the story just because it was written by the police? undecided specially going by what they have been largely well-known for over the years. If they were truly & strictly for general policing. I doubt if many will be avoiding them like plague. If issues are handled professionally, most of this reactions won't be the case.
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Connected1: 9:55am On Feb 15
LeeSmart:

Really sad with this ur statement sir/ma'am
What's good about the Nigeria Police.

Just mention one good thing you have all done over the years.
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by zebszebs: 9:56am On Feb 15
Jennyclay:
End sars part 2 is loading undecided.

Nonsense men on black uniform!!

"*On* black uniform" ?

*On* uniform or *in* uniform

Pathetic.
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by TUTU147: 9:58am On Feb 15
The truth is that all this criminals in edo, delta and river state want to continue committing crime without being questioned.The rate of yahoo and cultism is very high in the state.Police might not be good,but the society is becoming too lawless.Nobody wants to know how you get money as long as you are rich.The boys just want the government to allow them continue doing evil without any confrontation.We need to change our ways.Say no to crime.

1 Like

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Jennyclay(f): 9:58am On Feb 15
zebszebs:

"*On* black uniform" ?

*On* uniform or *in* uniform

Pathetic.
please don’t let me start with you this morning. undecided

I’m not in the mood for all these rubbish undecided

Mtcheww!!!
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by ezugegere(m): 9:58am On Feb 15
Believe the police at your own foolishness... Nigerian police cannot be trusted
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Franktom247(m): 9:59am On Feb 15
The police have lied so much that the people don't trust them again
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by TUTU147: 10:00am On Feb 15
Connected1:

What's good about the Nigeria Police.

Just mention one good thing you have all done over the years.
If not for the police, you can't sleep peacefully.The police might have her fault,but the citizens are criminal minded.
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Maxtipulation(m): 10:02am On Feb 15
All South East states should keep off from this protest happening all over the country because Tinubu is our son.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks At The Tackling Corruption Together Conference In The UK / Importers To Receive Vehicles At Near Locations – Customs / Presidency Drags Senate To Supreme Court Over Magu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.