Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) (19194 Views)

Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State. / Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island. / Lagos Police Statement On INEC Officials At Church In Ijeshatedo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by zebszebs: 10:10am On Feb 15
Jennyclay:
please don’t let me start with you this morning. undecided

I’m not in the mood for all these rubbish undecided

Mtcheww!!!

Always take criticisms as gifts.

You are quite full of yourself for a barely functioning illiterate who doesn't know the difference between "on" and "in".

No insult intended.
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by peteofi(m): 10:18am On Feb 15
Am sorry to say, but this story no make sense. 4 unarmed boys against armed men of the police? How did they attack them. Then they arrested 9 suspects. I thought it was 4 boy in an unregistered GLK? How did 9 arrests come about. The police need to learn diplomacy and not just go around scaring citizens. Instead of me taking my issues to police I rather settle it there and then. That’s how low society thinks of the police now.
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Chicagograduate(m): 11:55am On Feb 15
wunmi590:

Nigeria police are the most useless set of organisation I've ever seen I'm my entire life, that's one of the job I can never take, even if they give me the position of IG for free, because it is evil job...

Can you imagine, do they think everybody are Yahoo boys?

Why must you be asking for the particulars of a car just because you see them as young boys driving what your 100 generations can't drive..

I used to think everybody are Yahoo boys, until I checked YouTube and see how people are making money legitimately in dollars...

No be everybody be Yahoo boys..

I see some politicians too driving big cars without plate number, why can't they stop them and ask why their cars was not plate numbered..

The entire police 🚔 force needs to be overhaul
Shut up.Ughelli Na HQ of yahoo plus.Many of them are not that educated even though they finished secondary school.But they are into kidnapping and all forms of criminalities while attributing it to yahoo simply because our society see yahoo as a smart way to dupe foreigners.If another person dupe them they will Lynch him.
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by BentizilL0: 12:14pm On Feb 15
christejames:
This is just a tip of the iceberg of what the upcoming demonstrations induced by hunger will be, Endsars will be a childplay... shocked

I just hope the SE and SS steer clear of that main protest.

Sultan of Sokoto has given a hint already.
Mention SE, I'm from SS and I'll be part of it...💯
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by mfm04622: 12:23pm On Feb 15
naptu2:
DSP Bright Edafe PPRO DELTA STATE @brightgoldenboy

If the government becomes scared and if we don't complete the correction now, then we will face more suffering (no electricity, no petrol, no food, no dollar) and we will still have to do the correction in future.

The govt is scared already! Nigerians do not want to make ANY sacrifice. The govt too is not helping with poor messaging.
We are nearly a year in this govt' time and they are paralyzed!
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 12:30pm On Feb 15
In as much as the police is bad, do we now clap for the young men for driving in a platelets car that they can't give evidence who among them owns?

Make we reason am nah!
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Emman08: 12:41pm On Feb 15
Imagine believing police version of the story
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by bionixs: 12:46pm On Feb 15
The ONLY source of truth is the owner of the benz
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by UptownVibes(m): 12:54pm On Feb 15
Them suppose break that Bright Edafe teeth join.. Very stupid ppro..

See the weed statement he made.. Full!
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Osek(m): 1:03pm On Feb 15
Come Udu first, see how police dey misbehave up and down... Beating innocent young men and throwing them into their vehicle like criminals, the police won't learn seems the endsars protest didn't touch them before maybe they are looking for something worse.
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by cjudy(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15
Elliotwaveforec:

Yahooboy, read what your colleagues did to the officers nah. Can't you read again. How can you be driving an unregistered car and your friends even attacked and injured officers on duty.
So you believe police side of the story? They play
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by TUTU147: 1:07pm On Feb 15
Chicagograduate:
Shut up.Ughelli Na HQ of yahoo plus.Many of them are not that educated even though they finished secondary school.But they are into kidnapping and all forms of criminalities while attributing it to yahoo simply because our society see yahoo as a smart way to dupe foreigners.If another person dupe them they will Lynch him.
Don't mind them, let them continue to cover up for the criminals until it will get to them.

1 Like

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by christejames(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15
Theevilone:

What did Sultan say pls ?

That Tinubu should do something about the hunger in the land that they can no longer fold their hands and watch things go down.

1 Like

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Ulogwe1: 1:37pm On Feb 15
Ogiame:
Ughelli, same place that birthed the End SARS protest...

These uniform men nor wan learn.

Oga, no be everything we go take blame police, they stop you with a car and no plate number.

You suppose look for a permit that will enable you drive the car before you number the car.
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Ulogwe1: 1:40pm On Feb 15
Seefinish:
Leave Police alone, don't vent your anger and frustration on them.
No be them cause hunger for the land

Na Dem dey snatch ballot box in election.
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by godofuck231: 1:47pm On Feb 15
Ugheli boys and confraternity fights and robberies, 10 +10
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Emeka71(m): 2:15pm On Feb 15
naptu2:
DSP Bright Edafe PPRO DELTA STATE @brightgoldenboy

There should be end PHCN.
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by 77up(m): 2:32pm On Feb 15
christejames:
This is just a tip of the iceberg of what the upcoming demonstrations induced by hunger will be, Endsars will be a childplay... shocked

I just hope the SE and SS steer clear of that main protest.

Sultan of Sokoto has given a hint already.
Are you not contradicting yourself already? You think your incoming protest will be a child play and yet, you said SS and SE should steer clear of it when in actual sense we know na that area e go start if at all it will.

My own be say well to do individuals won't ever think about that, go and do something to better your life. As things they cost, yet people never stop building houses and buying latest cars.
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Sparrk007(m): 3:03pm On Feb 15
The GLK get plate number, Ughelli police no dey use eyes see GLK tongue tongue
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by criuze(m): 3:38pm On Feb 15
reiddecuti:
Sometimes I do wonder how daft Nigeria Police is. Finally, it might be the the Nigeria Police that will inflame this country.

Can't wait to watch thy season
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Idaytesj29(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15
wunmi590:

Nigeria police are the most useless set of organisation I've ever seen I'm my entire life, that's one of the job I can never take, even if they give me the position of IG for free, because it is evil job...

Can you imagine, do they think everybody are Yahoo boys?

Why must you be asking for the particulars of a car just because you see them as young boys driving what your 100 generations can't drive..

I used to think everybody are Yahoo boys, until I checked YouTube and see how people are making money legitimately in dollars...

No be everybody be Yahoo boys..

I see some politicians too driving big cars without plate number, why can't they stop them and ask why their cars was not plate numbered..

The entire police 🚔 force needs to be overhaul

The statement said, the vehicle has no registration place. Normally, questions should be asked. The boys can easily show them their particulars and proof of ownership and they can go.
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:38pm On Feb 15
reiddecuti:
Sometimes I do wonder how daft Nigeria Police is. Finally, it might be the the Nigeria Police that will inflame this country.
GOD FORBID,NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE INFLAMED EVER AGAIN,YOU BLOOD SUCKERS SHOULD GO TO THE ABYSS TO SUCK YA BLOOD FROM SAVAGES. angry
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by wunmi590(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15
Idaytesj29:

The statement said, the vehicle has no registration place. Normally, questions should be asked. The boys can easily show them their particulars and proof of ownership and they can go.

Where have you ever read that a police man stopped a politician without car plate number before?

I'm not trying to defend them, but not everybody that drives big cars without plate numbers are Yahoo boys
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by reiddecuti: 5:53pm On Feb 15
PARADIZEPRIEST:
GOD FORBID,NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE INFLAMED EVER AGAIN,YOU BLOOD SUCKERS SHOULD GO TO THE ABYSS TO SUCK YA BLOOD FROM SAVAGES. angry

Keep cursing your household while the reality stair at your face.

You're lucky Nigerians are resilient and patient. It's really been a long time this country was supposed to explode, DICKHEAD!!!
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Idaytesj29(m): 7:21pm On Feb 15
wunmi590:

Where have you ever read that a police man stopped a politician without car plate number before?

I'm not trying to defend them, but not everybody that drives big cars without plate numbers are Yahoo boys

I didn't mention Yahoo boys. It just attract more suspicion when a car is driven without a license plate. As for Politicians, if they are in an official Govt Vehicle, which will have a covered plate,siren , probably convoy, no stopping them. But politicians not in government vehicle, in personal car without license plate should be stopped by the Police and identity and ownership of the car must be verified. They guys are not politicians or govt appointed officials, so they could have interacted with police by bringing a ownership document and they will be fine.
Me ano dey fear police oo, especially when I have nothing to hide, and I get dash cam to record everything
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by pointblankeirie: 5:37am On Feb 16
Idaytesj29:

I didn't mention Yahoo boys. It just attract more suspicion when a car is driven without a license plate. As for Politicians, if they are in an official Govt Vehicle, which will have a covered plate,siren , probably convoy, no stopping them. But politicians not in government vehicle, in personal car without license plate should be stopped by the Police and identity and ownership of the car must be verified. They guys are not politicians or govt appointed officials, so they could have interacted with police by bringing a ownership document and they will be fine.
Me ano dey fear police oo, especially when I have nothing to hide, and I get dash cam to record everything
You are very correct… but the police men in that part do something they call profiling, they mostly stop young guys… no matter if you are well composed or on dread so long you are young … them go park you, and about that proof of ownership and maybe a dated purchase agreement, that won’t be enough to convince these guys… u go start to hear words like where you see money take buy car , before u argue na slap… I know cos I was a victim.
Ordinary CMR document that was recently introduced, come see Wetin them Dey use boys eye see for road , no warning like .. oya I don stop you today and I record your plate number, try get this CMR cos next time I will arrest you. Why don’t the police do something like that?
Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by tunchi014(m): 8:06am On Feb 16
Stevenson20:
Police is your friend

The greatest lamba that I've ever read.
... Bail is Free 😂

1 Like

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Idaytesj29(m): 6:16pm On Feb 16
pointblankeirie:

You are very correct… but the police men in that part do something they call profiling, they mostly stop young guys… no matter if you are well composed or on dread so long you are young … them go park you, and about that proof of ownership and maybe a dated purchase agreement, that won’t be enough to convince these guys… u go start to hear words like where you see money take buy car , before u argue na slap… I know cos I was a victim.
Ordinary CMR document that was recently introduced, come see Wetin them Dey use boys eye see for road , no warning like .. oya I don stop you today and I record your plate number, try get this CMR cos next time I will arrest you. Why don’t the police do something like that?

Hmmm that's a bad attitude from the police.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by Theevilone(m): 7:46pm On Feb 16
christejames:

That Tinubu should do something about the hunger in the land that they can no longer fold their hands and watch things go down.

Wow 😯

1 Like

Re: Police Statement About Protest In Ughelli (Videos And Pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:23pm On Feb 17
reiddecuti:

Keep cursing your household while the reality stair at your face.

You're lucky Nigerians are resilient and patient. It's really been a long time this country was supposed to explode, DICKHEAD!!!
You are obviously the dick head from all indication here.
JUST LIKE AMERICANS SAY: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.
IF YOU WISH US NIGERIANS WELL ,IT WILL BE WELL FOR YOU,BUT IF YOU WISH US EVIL,THAT EVIL WILL INSTANTLY CONSUME YOU AND YOUR LIKES IFSHA. angry God gave us this nation as our heritage,God is with us,we shall salvage Nigeria IFSHA. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Begins Probe Of Uduaghan Administration / Presidency Drags Senate To Supreme Court Over Magu, Others / Errors In Masari Executive Order: ‘Nigiria’, ‘Security Challanges’, ‘Jericcans’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.