Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,541 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) (48206 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day / Nina Ivy Gets 2 Diamond Wristwatches From An Unknown Person In Dubai (Photos) / "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by thevoicenews: 9:27am On Feb 15
See the massive Valentine gift Tiwa Savage receive from Unknown person on Valentine's day

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilRsAB5gCL8

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by VeryWickedMan: 9:30am On Feb 15
If she rewatches her last 3 sextapes she'll know.

328 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by mightyhaze: 9:33am On Feb 15
Flower mature sha but can't gift this to any lady in Nigeria,including my own mom, sisters, wife grin

Well my daughters maybe cos they see all I do as ethereal...

100k in new notes neatly packaged with a big Lattafa perfume will get me all the wows I need from any Nigerian lady ,including momma grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by Peakdesign23(m): 9:39am On Feb 15
Congratulations to her.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by mightyhaze: 9:42am On Feb 15
VeryWickedMan:
grin grin

Them suppose organise village square wrestling match between you and nwaamaikpe

174 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by MrProlific95: 9:52am On Feb 15
This hanty dey whine us

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by GeneralPula: 9:55am On Feb 15
Everything nah still scope..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by Incognito9: 9:55am On Feb 15
VeryWickedMan:

😆😆

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by triple996(m): 9:56am On Feb 15
another name 4 female celebrities is ....WWHHOORREESS..

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by slaawomirr: 9:56am On Feb 15
Damnnn niggar

Werey buy herself gift she say na from unknown person

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by Duelee: 9:56am On Feb 15
Somebody who would like to smack her someday...

Yoo! Guys. I'm presently buying LinkedIn accounts . WhatsApp 0 7 0 3.6.1.9.6.18.4

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by MatrixReloaded: 9:56am On Feb 15
Morden world is not for an African woman. Get yourself a home to build.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by marvellous2222: 9:56am On Feb 15
Nigerian already know the source of that gift

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by Thinktwicemybro: 9:57am On Feb 15
You people should tell MONIEPOINT to unfreeze the salary accounts of it's workers before they start to commit suicide. The hardship is too much. Tell workers to sell ATM cards by force is wrong. Opay does not force it's workers to sell ATM card by force.

Don't forget a banker committed suicide last month because of this stupid unreasonable targets given to her by her bank.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:57am On Feb 15
This Tiwa Savage with her Sweet bedroom voice. cool tongue smiley wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by madfind: 9:57am On Feb 15
Hotel room abi her house.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by BrodaBenad: 9:57am On Feb 15
VeryWickedMan:
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by BukkyOlaa: 9:57am On Feb 15
All this flowers ??

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by Oghene86: 9:58am On Feb 15
VeryWickedMan:

Na so the sex tapes them plenty ?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by Blackestjunior(m): 9:58am On Feb 15
grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by princeFAD: 9:58am On Feb 15
An unknown person? And the person got access to her room ?

30 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:58am On Feb 15
thevoicenews:
See the massive Valentine gift Tiwa Savage receive from Unknown person on Valentine's day

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilRsAB5gCL8
UNKNOWN sha just plenty that COUNTRY, UNKNOWN GVN MEN, UNKNOWN SUIC!D3 B()MBER, UNKNOWN ATT*CKER, Now UNKNOWN GIFTER.
make she dey PLAY, dey find news for herself . abi na BILLZ? if na him na UNKNOWN GVN M3N go remove that him blokus cheesy

make it a DUTY to START KNOWING all AROUND U TODAY grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by fasho01(m): 9:58am On Feb 15
Publicity stunt cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by AfroBeatDiary: 9:58am On Feb 15
Somebody son wan knack

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by Alexlalax1(m): 9:59am On Feb 15
So make we fry stone? The economy is bitting hard and you are giving us irrelevant news

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by JayTripz(m): 10:00am On Feb 15
Omoooo

Na only me de feel this heat for this country?

Which kind wahala be this, me way slim , I nor de quick sweat normally, but Now.. omoooo

The tap way de my backyard de always cool compared to the ones for bathroom....But now omoooo all the tap de rush warm water...How person wan take bath warm water for this heat......May God help us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:00am On Feb 15
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:01am On Feb 15
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) / Stefflon Don Refuses To Let Go Her 1 Penny Change From A Cashier / Dorcas Shola Fapson Slays In Bikini Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.