Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) (48205 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Gushes Over Gifts She Got From Her Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day / Nina Ivy Gets 2 Diamond Wristwatches From An Unknown Person In Dubai (Photos) / "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by Lawalemi(m): 12:20pm On Feb 15
Dey play.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by sylve11: 12:21pm On Feb 15
VeryWickedMan:
If she rewatches her last 3 sextapes she'll know.

Kolo grin grin cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by sylve11: 12:22pm On Feb 15
mightyhaze:
grin grin

Them suppose organise village square wrestling between you and nwaamaikpe

I tell you. grin cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by Astra101: 12:22pm On Feb 15
mightyhaze:
grin grin

Them suppose organise village square wrestling between you and nwaamaikpe
He might be nwaamaikpe reincarnate angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by Bluntemperor: 12:22pm On Feb 15
GeneralPula:
Everything nah still scope..

I wander o!
So, you fit enter somebody's apartment,decorate it,then claim you know know!
Some people de gaulibles sha!
How you know her address,biko?
Make Una park somewhere ,ibeg!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by aestake: 12:36pm On Feb 15
Seagodess:
Most of you are very dumb.how did the person got get to her room?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by RPG2020(m): 12:36pm On Feb 15
How did the person know where she is at that moment ; savage and damage grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by LordIsaac(m): 12:51pm On Feb 15
Maybe it is Oxlade😊
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by brainhgeek(m): 1:03pm On Feb 15
Don jazzy was that you?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by Aanold22: 1:20pm On Feb 15
Guyyy…u too funny 😂
JayTripz:
Omoooo

Na only me de feel this heat for this country?

Which kind wahala be this, me way slim , I nor de quick sweat normally, but Now.. omoooo

The tap way de my backyard de always cool compared to the ones for bathroom....But now omoooo all the tap de rush warm water...How person wan take bath warm water for this heat......May God help us
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by Abubakar5846: 1:23pm On Feb 15
Aanold22:
Guyyy…u too funny 😂
na wa oo
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by Dynamicboss: 1:23pm On Feb 15
mightyhaze:
grin grin

Them suppose organise village square wrestling match between you and nwaamaikpe

That match go be die.

Who knows if they are the same person😉
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:28pm On Feb 15
She has lots of exes.
Both ex-husbands and boyfriends..
She even has lots of knack-and-go-your-way guys hanging around her -- one of them even had the guts to video her dark kpekus and post it online.

So, how come she's pretending that anonymous new admirers sent her gifts??
(Whereas she has lots of old guys that are still ready to do anything to have her back)
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by sisisioge: 1:35pm On Feb 15
VeryWickedMan:

She must have left an impression. Hope you sent an impressive bunch to the girls giving you back to back....to whom much is given,much is expected.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by Seagodess(f): 1:44pm On Feb 15
[quote author=aestake post=128466876][/quote]mr English... are you telling me I can say.. how did ur day go yesterday?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by bigcee(m): 1:57pm On Feb 15
VeryWickedMan:
Lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by Femeto: 2:15pm On Feb 15
T Billz or Wiz
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by MisfitHPG: 2:23pm On Feb 15
VeryWickedMan:
no place for us Nigerians in heaven. 😆 🤣 😂 this cracked me up bad
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by yommen: 2:29pm On Feb 15
VeryWickedMan:

She doesn't think backwards. That job of thinking backwards belongs to you. So keep doing it. Who doesn't engage in sex? That her vid was leaked isn't her fault and she won by not allowing that to weigh her down, your loss.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by ObidenceNeckpre: 2:38pm On Feb 15
u spoke my mind
VeryWickedMan:
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by aestake: 3:48pm On Feb 15
Seagodess:
mr English... are you telling me I can say.. how did ur day go yesterday?
Yep! We don't have electricity, water and life; let's have better communication channel.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by kyuniii(m): 3:56pm On Feb 15
Tinububalls:
Throw myself a party, act surprised.
Sure, cause she love the way she is Feeling now.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by Seagodess(f): 4:36pm On Feb 15
aestake:

Yep! We don't have electricity, water and life; let's have better communication channel.
okay.. we learn everyday
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by Homedating: 4:39pm On Feb 15
thevoicenews:
See the massive Valentine gift Tiwa Savage receive from Unknown person on Valentine's day

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilRsAB5gCL8
https://ojimohblog..com/2024/02/king-charles-issues-update-as-he.html
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by VanuatuWycombe: 4:39pm On Feb 15
How dem take get key enta your house or room? Abi hotel or Airbnb, if you nor know dem.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by occfx: 5:26pm On Feb 15
thevoicenews:
See the massive Valentine gift Tiwa Savage receive from Unknown person on Valentine's day

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilRsAB5gCL8

Witch one is the gift and which one is Tiwa?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:26pm On Feb 15
Tiwa i love.. 😊... but who decorated the room the unknown gifter??... with the flowers too??

Me no understand oo.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by ekelebeXstunner: 6:10pm On Feb 15
Only TeeBillz get such time and money. Wizkid too stingy. He go rather face Jada what’s-her-name.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by imagrg(m): 7:28pm On Feb 15
Gifts from those who enjoyed her kpekus.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by aestake: 8:48pm On Feb 15
Seagodess:
okay.. we learn everyday
Yeah, we learn every day.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) by Melagros(m): 11:35pm On Feb 15
mightyhaze:
grin grin

Them suppose organise village square wrestling match between you and nwaamaikpe
I dey tell you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) / Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car / Stefflon Don Refuses To Let Go Her 1 Penny Change From A Cashier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.