Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

How Many Fufu Can You Finish? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Fufu Can You Finish? (52045 Views)

Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? / Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) / Funny! Man Turn Fufu To Human Head Before Eating. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Preneurtiger(m): 3:45pm On Feb 15
I could finish at least with a delicious soup, 5 wraps of the fufu grin

Meanwhile, you can buy/sell coins, swap giftcards and e-wallets funds at the best rates only on XPM Exchange. LINK IN SIGNATURE

THIS IS NOT AN ADVERT
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by odunH(m): 3:46pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:
Sorry! I don’t eat fufu undecided. Especially southwest fufu. Southwest fufu has this offensive odour that can make me throw-up embarassed

But if I must try it, I think I will prefer to eat fufu from the south-south (calabar or Edo). Their fufu are neatly prepared and doesn’t smell.
Shut it! You lie a lot. It is even those ibo fufu that smells so bad. You see those owode fufu that ve been cooked so well and last for a longer period doesn't smell but to ridicule yourself and your people not southwest you end up saying thrash! To what gains. Igbo fufu smells so bad. Like something dem no cook well. I can't eat it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by sholay2011(m): 3:47pm On Feb 15
2 or 2 and a half...
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Jennyclay(f): 3:47pm On Feb 15
Morphinne:

Every fufu smells, even the Ghanaian own sef.
Sorry, I already replied to this slow comment before seeing your name. I thought the comment was coming from a human smiley
don’t get on my nerves this afternoon undecided. You won’t like yourself If I start with you

Mtcheww!! Nonsense!!
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:51pm On Feb 15
Make una no dey bring this kin thing here before the thing go cost and become scarce. I dey finish 6 the small one and big ones like three don dey OK for me.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by YorubaKing: 3:51pm On Feb 15
Spanner go finish am all. grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Lanre1st(m): 3:52pm On Feb 15
Four, but if soup is full of assorted, I will eat two
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Maxtipulation(m): 3:52pm On Feb 15
Depending on the soup
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by mariahAngel(f): 3:53pm On Feb 15
Omoawoke:
This is why many people are shapeless, eat, eat like donkey. Next thing, they will say love me the way I am.

Especially girls, any girl I see that can’t work on the way she eats to maintain a good shape lacks discipline. I take it very seriously, if you as a girl are out of shape, and you aren’t making effort to get back in shape, I find it as a self discipline issue, if she lacks self discipline, she will lack conviction and determination, she will lack the ability to fight and achieve a goal. She will never make a good wife, she will be a terrible mother

Ah! All these because of food? 😲

What about men who eat too much?
What do you think of them?
You know men eat way more than women.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by drimzsmoke(m): 3:53pm On Feb 15
EreluRoz:
Can't even finish one.

Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Phyde: 3:54pm On Feb 15
I have done 6 before, so 7 to 8 won't be a problem with a nice and hot ogbono or egusi soup.
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:54pm On Feb 15
EreluRoz:
I don't eat swallow much, just a very small portion with plenty soup and assorted meat, fish and chicken.

I'm craving pounded yam with bitter leaf soup already.
Craving?
I thought it's only pregnant women that have cravings
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:54pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:
Sorry! I don’t eat fufu undecided. Especially southwest fufu. Southwest fufu has this offensive odour that can make me throw-up embarassed

But if I must try it, I think I will prefer to eat fufu from the south-south (calabar or Edo). Their fufu are neatly prepared and doesn’t smell.
This orange chest again. Where did you get that smelling fufu, tell us or you close your mouth!
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Pinicop(m): 3:56pm On Feb 15
What the hell is this?

Tinubu is bastard
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by mariahAngel(f): 3:56pm On Feb 15
eliyke:
uploading for him/her to eat or what?

For inspiration probably. 🙄

Do you only think about eating?
Food is art too, you know?

Pinicop:
What the hell is this?

Tinubu is bastard

So, people weren't eating fufu before Tinubu came, eekwa? undecided
Abi, what are you trying to imply?
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:56pm On Feb 15
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Away lokan
STOP BLAMING PTINUBU FOR THE WOES OF PAST 8YEARS GOVT.
BE REASONABLE,SOMEONE THAT IS LESS THAN ONE YEAR,TRYING TO CLEAR 8YEARS MESS. angry go and bring ya bihari to account if you dey wise.
IMF ASKED BUHA TO REMOVE SUBSIDY TO PAY LOANS HE COLLECTED,
TNUBU IS JUST FOLLOWING AGREEMT BUHA REACHED WITH IMF.

NAIJA FOREIGN RESERVE IS IN RED LEFT BY BUHA,SO HOW CAN NAIRA DO WELL IN FX?

ALL THE DOLLARS LOANS BUHA USE OUR OIL TO BORROW,HE DIDNT BUILD REFINERY,
HE DIDNT PROVIDE STABLE ELECTRICITY

SO WHERE ALL THE DOLLARS GO?

UNA NO DEY ASK QUESTION FROM BUHA WEY WAN RUN TO NIGER AT ALL?
GHANA ECONOMY HAS CRASHED,YET
GHANAIANS ASK THIER GOVT MORE INTELLIGENT QUESTIONS THAN NAIJA PPL,TO SOLVE TGEIR PROBLEMS.

NAIJA UNA TOO DEY IGNORANT. undecided
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Jeffy1206(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15
3-4 cos e small
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by WantsandMore: 3:57pm On Feb 15
Cassandraloius:

Wow! I can proudly finish 2 if it's hot and soft.😊
how many inches of protruding tummy do you intend to keep?
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by ahmedio2017(m): 4:01pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:

Then leave south west and go back to the yeast and eat your ye ye solid akpu.
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Bimpe29: 4:03pm On Feb 15
4 or 5 wraps 😂
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by steffi01(m): 4:05pm On Feb 15
These are the small ones, well I can crack on 4 to 5 at max when I'm not hungry.. I know someone who can sink 10 just for fun and when he's hungry 15 or more. undecided
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by viciati(m): 4:06pm On Feb 15
That size.I would eat 5wraps comfortably with vegetable soup.
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Calenikan(m): 4:07pm On Feb 15
10 can do
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Trophy12: 4:08pm On Feb 15
EreluRoz:
What makes you think I'm lying, years back I don't even eat anything swallow but I had to be forced. I no sabi eat much but I eat small small things ehn, snacks and all that.
aje butter grin
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Obainoman6: 4:12pm On Feb 15
EasternPrince:

Na so una dey take slump and die.

Even if that fufu is soft you should not be eating anything over 2 wraps. Highest 3. Afternoon food no be war.
2 wraps of 100 naira fufu abi, clap for yourself.
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Jackipapa: 4:15pm On Feb 15
Soup will decide!
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by ogbenimax007: 4:15pm On Feb 15
EreluRoz:
Can't even finish one.
wow with the current situation i dey eat up to 12....
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by cowboyT: 4:20pm On Feb 15
On a free day, 5wraps since its small size, but if I'm seriously hungry just like this afternoon, I won't raise my head until 8 is out.
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by paskal16: 4:21pm On Feb 15
I can finish 3 to 4 on a good day
Before when it used to be wrapped in big portions before apc finished us
I no fit finish two sef
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Shimbo96(m): 4:21pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:

Ode, you don't eat fufu but you know the one that is neatly done. Fake life everywhere 😏
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by paris10: 4:25pm On Feb 15
If I am very hungry, I can boldly finish 2. I also only eat it with plenty of assorted meats. It's a no if such is not available
Re: How Many Fufu Can You Finish? by Missyajoke(f): 4:25pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:

Tribalistic lady spotted shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US / Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours / Five Reasons Why Eating From Fast Food Joints Is Not Advisable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.