Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US (52032 Views)

Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by EcoBrick: 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
A man identified as Ayodeji Arojo has offered chef Damilola Adeparusi, who is attempting to set a Guinness World Record for the longest cooking marathon by an individual with a 120-hour cooking marathon, a two-week cooking tour in the United States.

Arojo announced this in a post shared on his Facebook account on Monday.

He shared pictures of the chef from the marathon cooking and wrote, “Chef Dammy will be invited for a 2-week cook tour in the United States. I can't wait for her to start the process! Yayyyyyyy”

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1668305167467388930?t=czI0pPCnVzUR7yQS7x8ejQ&s=19

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by RockHard: 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
Baba God don pick her call. That's why it's good to never let naysayers deter you from your ambition/goal in life. With or without GWR, she don attain enough visibility that if well leveraged can take her far in life.

327 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by lhordspy: 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
Very commendable.

This girl is going places. I wont be surprise if she is recognise by Guiness world record before hilda. It shows we still have people who dont give a damn about fake Ny*nsh, and padded breast.

I love how her fan-base is moderate and small. I love how it includes only people who matter, who have the capability to help and propel her into a greater status. Significant, sensible, sane people not social media kids who have nothing to offer except noise, ranting, and more noise.

The same people criticising and attacking Chef dammy because she is trying to break Hilda's record, are the same people that is serving as a stumbling block to Hilda's confirmation by Guiness world record. You think Guiness-World-record will forget how you people maligned Chef Tata, the current world record holder from India. How they invaded her social media pages, taunt and insult her over nothing; that she had to beg for mercy even when she commited no crime. How they dragged Guiness-world-record itself for days because of confirmation, and how they accused them of 'planning to steal their mandate' .

388 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Oloki: 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
Little by little, the girl is gaining ground. Thank God she didn't give up when she was bombarded with insult. And also, not giving in to the man who offer her 1m if she can off her gas.

148 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by adekanmbi1986(m): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ok

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
She will go far in life above all criticism

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by bewla(m): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
Is she fine

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Basicend: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hunger is really affecting the desperation of a lot of Nigerians. . If Hilda didn't do it, would she have bothered into such thing by now?

Wannabe Hilda. . She will not pull the attention of the big guys like Hilda coz she seems not their type.of food in my opinion. Good luck to her sha.

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Tunasco4u(m): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ok

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by RingRoadMafia: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
lhordspy:
Very commendable.

This girl is going places. I wont be surprise if she is recognise by Guiness world record before hilda. It shows we still have people who dont give a damn about fake Ny*nsh, and padded breast.

I love how her fan-base is moderate and small. I love how it includes only people who matter, who have the capability to help and propel her into a greater status. Significant, sensible, sane people not social media kids who have nothing to offer except noise, ranting, and more noise.

The same people criticising and attacking Chef dammy because she is trying to break Hilda's record, are the same people that is serving as a stumbling block to Hilda's confirmation by Guiness world record. You think Guiness-World-record will forget how you people maligned Chef Tata, the current world record holder from India. How they invaded her social media pages, taunt and insult her over nothing; that she had to beg for mercy even when she commited no crime. How they dragged Guiness-world-record itself for days because of confirmation, and how they accused them of 'planning to steal their mandate' .

It's clear that your job here is to Infect and corrupt the minds of sane yorubas on nairaland, but I will dignify you with a response.

It has been established that this girl didn't register for GWR so I'm wondering why people keep saying she's trying to break Hilda's record when she isn't even competing in the first place!

Hilda cooked nonstop for 100 hrs night and day, but its a verifiable fact that Dammy goes to sleep at night, at which point they switch off the I.G Live and switch it back on at day break.

*Dammy also charges payment for entry

*Dammy also charges payment for food

*Dammy cooks repetitively easy meals like noodles and spaghetti every single day!

*Dammy stops to take and make phone calls

*Dammy stops to pose for photos.

All these are violations of GWR guidelines and apart from the fact that GWR has not even acknowledged her, she herself has NEVER categorically said that she's gunning for a Guiness World Record.

So I really don't know where all this foolishness is coming from.

125 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Manny21: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
Me and my wife have been cooking and boiling water since Wednesday.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Trust22(m): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
Shame to her haters

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by bewla(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lyrics269:
Steady knacking
power or soft

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
Instead of to look for needy students pay fees for them undecided

Na him money sha

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by superCleanworks(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
LoL
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by SwissMass: 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
Amazing work of GOD

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by jaxxy(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
U people should encourage her to do the right thing not mislead her in the name of support.

17 Likes

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Menclothing: 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
Congratulations your enemy gossip you till your destiny helper heard of you

So shall it be for me if you believe say Amen

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
She may not win the GWR but she sure have made a mark in popularity but na her church de push her

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Basicend: 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lyrics269:
Steady knacking

Na the only place wey your mind fit go be that. . Children of perdition.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Johntemmy(m): 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
Wow... that's cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by zeusdgrt(m): 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by aktolly54(m): 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lyrics269:
Steady knacking
if na Hilda that one sure but that dammy girl no got do that kind thing. She isn't that attractive though but she is beautiful in her own way.

24 Likes

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Sunshine34(m): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
Good one

2 Likes

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by CaptMarvel(m): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
Wooooow!!! Great gesture.
The sky is no longer the limit, ride on Dammy ☺️🙏
Hopefully by this time tomorrow she'll be done lol, God is her strength.
And I wonder why GWR hasn't validate Hida Baci's record.

Anyway, Get your email extractor, bulk mailer, email leads and others. Check profile for contact

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lyrics269:
Steady knacking

dirty mind..

please we need more ladies to start this cook a ton.. what are the northerners waiting for?.

this is the surest way to escape APc induced hardship

12 Likes

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Keepamsafe: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by ideynl1: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
lhordspy:
Very commendable.

This your post get tribalism inside.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by aktolly54(m): 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
Instead of to look for needy students pay fees for them undecided

Na him money sha
everything na for needy, no matter what there will always be needy.

Needy should better go pray and wait for God time

4 Likes

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nice one...I love how she started , and I know she will surely be loved after all these.....

Praying it is time for God to answer her prayers .....is well with her

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours / Five Reasons Why Eating From Fast Food Joints Is Not Advisable / 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.