Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) (18128 Views)

NDIC Calls On Depositors In 20 Liquidated Banks To Claim Their Money / About 99.4% Of Bank Accounts Contain Less Than N500,000 - NDIC / NDIC Shuts Down 42 Microfinance Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by nairalandkachy1: 12:32pm On Feb 15
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC), in exercise of its right as Liquidator of failed Micro finance banks (MFBs), hereby invites interested members of the general public to buy the assets (furniture, fixture, fittings, equipment, generators, motor vehicles etc) of the under listed defunct MFBs by PUBLIC COMPETITIVE BIDDING/AUCTION and sealed Bids for Motor Vehicles and Generators:

AUCTION PROCESS
The Public Auction for the furniture, fixtures, fittings & equipment will take place from 21st to 24th February, 2024.

CONDITIONS FOR BIDDING FOR THE GENERATORS AND MOTOR VEHICLES
Bids should be submitted in a sealed envelope together with a deposit of 10% of the bid price in Certified Bank Draft in favour of the respective microfinance banks (In-Liquidation) and with an inscription “BID FOR GEN SET/MOTOR VEHICLE,” on the top left hand corner of the envelope. The bid should contain the name, address and telephone numbers of the bidder. The successful bidder will be required to pay the balance of the bid price within 24 hours of winning the bid.

The 10% draft for the unsuccessful bidders would be returned immediately.

Bids should be submitted to the Auctioneers or NDIC Contact persons at the bank premises and within the stated period.

Submitted bids shall be opened before the bidders at the various locations.

All Assets are sold as “as is” and “net of all taxes”.

All purchased items must be evacuated within 24 hours of purchase.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by Donchieli: 1:50pm On Feb 15
Audio

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by Ulogwe1: 1:50pm On Feb 15
Ok
Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by Manny21: 1:50pm On Feb 15
Those things are already sold at ridiculous prices to politicians and their cronies. Stop wasting our time on bid adverts.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by lovelove2323: 1:51pm On Feb 15
grin
Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by Gbadugbakun(m): 1:52pm On Feb 15
Make I sleep jare as rain de fall. Nigerians don borrow loan from these banks sotay Dem run down. grin

Person way carry loan business come Nigeria get mind o.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by ZUKKYY(m): 1:52pm On Feb 15
Manny21:
Those things are already sold at ridiculous prices to politicians and their cronies. Stop wasting our time on bid adverts.
I be think sa na only me know

12 Likes

Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by Goodlady(f): 1:52pm On Feb 15
Will the money go to govt coffers and be used judiciously?
Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by Duelee: 1:53pm On Feb 15
grin
Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:56pm On Feb 15
nairalandkachy1:

make una dey sell for una sef oo.. God dey sha
i know no be ppl wey dey sing hunger dey go buy properties.
so unsuccessful BIDDER 10% no go enter lagoon sha oo? before Director & Accountant dey UNREACABLE
Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by merits(m): 1:56pm On Feb 15
nairalandkachy1:

Lamba pro max.
Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by Akinzo2121(m): 1:56pm On Feb 15
Fake
Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by ozo13(m): 1:58pm On Feb 15
Wahala
Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by Benrosaria(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15
Gbadugbakun:
Make I sleep jare as rain de fall. Nigerians don borrow loan from these banks sotay Dem run down. grin

Brother man you dey reason fine. This country na joke
Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by money121(m): 2:00pm On Feb 15
Ok
Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:01pm On Feb 15
Them will still buy it
Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by eliwa47(m): 2:01pm On Feb 15
Oga o
Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by coolgb(m): 2:03pm On Feb 15
Manny21:
Unfortunately this is how many people reason in this country, that makes the nation looks irredeemable, if you have your evidences that they have sold them kindly bring it out, the commission is advertising for the sake of transparency.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by noskcid(m): 2:08pm On Feb 15
coolgb:

Unfortunately this is how many people reason in this country, that makes the nation looks irredeemable, if you have your evidences that they have sold them kindly bring it out, the commission is advertising for the sake of transparency.
If you are not in this country then it’s been long you stepped into the shore of this country called Nigeria.

The thing is, these properties doesn’t exist at all, they have been sold already aha you no know this country again?

2 Likes

Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by 77up(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15
coolgb:

He will continue to further drag this with you like he's one of those that bought it.

They advertise, problem.
They don't ,wahala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by Moyinoluwa35(f): 2:17pm On Feb 15
Hmm
Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by Konquest: 2:20pm On Feb 15
nairalandkachy1:

The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC), in exercise of its right as Liquidator of failed Micro finance banks (MFBs), hereby invites interested members of the general public to buy the assets (furniture, fixture, fittings, equipment, generators, motor vehicles etc) of the under listed defunct MFBs by PUBLIC COMPETITIVE BIDDING/AUCTION and sealed Bids for Motor Vehicles and Generators:

AUCTION PROCESS
The Public Auction for the furniture, fixtures, fittings & equipment will take place from 21st to 24th February, 2024.
The folks who understand auctions and the bidding process can make good money from this. Many have become multimillionaires by just simply taking part in standard auctions and reselling auctioned items at a higher price.
Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by 900warriorz: 2:27pm On Feb 15
Make I carry my last card go buy one propertycheesy
Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by Musty112: 3:19pm On Feb 15
Banks don't fail,....
Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by Atarakpa: 3:48pm On Feb 15
Gbadugbakun:

rain? Heat want kill us here for lekki
Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by Bluntemperor: 4:05pm On Feb 15
coolgb:

You have Oil in your brain!
Many are just talking rubbish,like a kindergarten,as they failed to acknowledged that Opportunity comes Unannounced and when people don't trust a System, except they found themselves in the corridors there,more trust are lost and more atrocities are committed,as nobody will trust them too. It's reciprocals!

1 Like

Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by bestman09(m): 4:11pm On Feb 15
angry
Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:20pm On Feb 15
Nigerians should focus prayers to weed out greedy wicked politicians out of our economy and politics that has been plaguing this nation with sufferings and lootings angry focus ya prayers well,what you ask for is what you get,stop the selfish prayers only(of riches for me ,me,me,) shocked
BECAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR NIGERIA
Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:26pm On Feb 15
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Nigerians should focus prayers to weed out greedy wicked politicians out of our economy and politics that has been plaguing this nation with sufferings and lootings angry focus ya prayers well,what you ask for is what you get,stop the selfish prayers only(of riches for me ,me,me,) shocked
BECAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR NIGERIA
SERIOUSLY ,IF YOU FELLOW NIGERIANS MALE OR FEMALE WISH NIGERIA WELL,IT WILL BE WELL WITH YOU,IF NOT YOU WILL SUFFER IT AND KEEP LAMENTING sad
Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by INTROVERT(f): 6:06pm On Feb 15
Manny21:

Not true, why not visit any of those auction sites in your state and see.

1 Like

Re: NDIC Places Properties Of 8 Liquidated Mfbs For Sale (see List) by INTROVERT(f): 6:14pm On Feb 15
NDIC is not your average government organization. They pride themselves on transparency and integrity, kindly remove your filthy mouths and minds from the gutter. I dare any NLander to visit any of the auction sites and see if you won't get something to buy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Banks Lose N312m To Cbn’s Sanctions / Is Haulage Business Viable In Nigeria? / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.